Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Frame Replacement for Decode Errors - Painfully buggy 'feature'.

Sadly still persisting in 13.1.3.

This is causing so much trouble in my post facility. Can this new feature be disabled? It clearly doesn't work properly and needs fixing. It's extremely problematic in a professional environment and needs an option to disable.

Clips will randomly show this error while editing, making it impossible to work and export a master. The exact same files may have worked properly 10 minutes earlier, and can fixed by re-opening the project or using a different computer. There is no consistency to the errors or workarounds, we just have to keep re-opening projects until it…

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drag selecting in a pixel perfect vertical line does not select anything

If you happen to drag select a perfect vertical line over multiple tracks nothing is selected. It's a rare edge case but feels like a bug. This can happen when you are quickly drag selecting multiple things on a timelline. I sometimes prefer drag selecting over clicking on small clips because wrong clicking on a edit point will ruin your selection.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re-Support Encore

Re-Support Encore.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere fullsreen dark UI in Europe

Please have a shortcut to have Premiere fullsreen dark UI in Europe too!!! like Cmd + \ in US...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: setValue fails in Position property

It is not possible to set the Position property of an item using ExtendScript on Premiere 2020.

Doing a getValue() returns an array, but when trying to do a setValue with an array gives an 'Illegal parameter type' error. This is not the case in Premiere 2019, where this code works perfectly:

app.project.activeSequence.videoTracks[1].clips[0].components[1].properties[0].setValue([0.5,0.5],true);

this code will throw an error in Premiere 2020 but work flawlessly in 2019. Position property is therefore completely inaccessible, as well as other properties that requiere an array.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot Receive Changes in Team Project without Quit/Reopen Premiere

If a user on a Team Project goes too long without receiving changes, the "Receive Changes" arrow will then gray out. Then, when trying to Share Changes (that arrow does not gray out), Premiere will instruct the user to first Receive Changes. User then has to quit and reopen Team Project to get ability to Receive Changes back.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Proxy video of vertical videos is horizontally squished

Creating proxy files of vertical video results in squished video. Hard to tell what I'm looking at.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.

Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading. And a message pops up. The content is "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again."

My computer is Mac Pro 2019. The OS uses Catalina. The graphics card is dual-using AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB.

I've seen several opinions on the internet and found that this isn't just a problem for me. I want to update the graphics driver like a popup message but I am not…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Exact string search in bins

I need to be able to search for exact strings like Tr1 or Tr2 or _Tr3 and it is not possible. Attaching my transcript with support

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Es un timo. No dan opcion a cancelar el producto

No consigo contactar con ustedes ni puedo desactivar el producto.
    Dejen de intentar cargar en mi cuenta recibos de un producto no utilizado.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PC UNDOCKED PANELS HAVE MINIMIZE OPTION LIKE THE MAC PLSSSSSSSS!!!!!

PC UNDOCKED PANELS HAVE MINIMIZE OPTION LIKE THE MAC PLSSSSSSSS!!!!! I CANT USE PREMIERE ON MY PC CAUSE IT KILLS THE WORKFLOW!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable fullscreen on MacBook Pro

I'm currently running OS Catalina 10.15.2 and premiere pro WILL NOT GO FULLSCREEN!!!! It is very frustrating, there is only a plus (+) button and not a full screen button (<>) in the screen dot. No other apps have thus problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Speech Analysis

Please bring Speech Analysis back. It's ok that it's not perfect, but this would help so much with long interviews and talking head shots.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is there any kind of significant overhaul planned for the next version of Premiere? Because it needs one

I've been posting about some significant bugs and wishlist items (most needed one IMO is an overhauled Warp Stabilizer, but another one is more stable handling of render files) in the past week. I just finished expressing my sentiments to a fellow frustrated user about how Adobe's Creative Cloud suite COULD be the best in the industry, if only they would figure out these problems and start advancing things more, better and faster. The potential is there, but I feel like it's not being pushed forward as much as it could and should be.

So can anybody from Adobe please…

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andrew,

your comments are as thoughtful as they are timely.
    While I usually would have to close this item as it isn’t specific enough, I’m gonna leave it open so others can see this and add comments:

Please come back and vote for exactly the items that you feel need a V2, some polish, or just remove friction in areas that have grown over time. Add a new request if what you’d like to see revised isn’t discussed yet.

We’re already seeing good patterns on User Voice as to which items and areas would be good candidates for upcoming releases. You can see some of the top runners already marked as “Under Review”. And while that won’t tell you with which release exactly we’ll have things ready for you, it’s an indicator of an investment we’re making to improve features and workflows where most users express their needs.

Cheers,…

15. Add .mkv video file support.

Add .mkv video file support. Its a waste of time to convert .mkv to another format before importing it into premiere pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Previous Adobe CC Versions

Please, share the lnks to download Adobe CC 2014 2015 with the updates as not anybody have the money to upgrade hardware or upgrade to the latest versions of the Mac OS. thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Import & Reconnecting C300 .MXF says "The importer reported a generic error." which makes absolutely no sense.

How about an importer that doesn't have errors re-linking footage? Never had this problem before until Premiere '20.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. place layers in sequence like photoshop layers

When I put multi clip in sequence, this clip is placed in horizontally in sequence, please create one option place in vertically like Layer Photoshop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Weird things happening with premiere

I have been having a problem with premiere ever since installing it. It seems to repeat itself over and over and most things seem to be offset by a few pixels, which can get very annoying. I am running Windows 10 64bit with a PC that is more than capable to run it.

I have tried reinstalling it and updating graphics drivers but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

Pictures of it happening.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base