Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrollable dropdown menus

When applying a LUT of choosing an Export Preset, it would be nice if the scroll wheel on the mouse could scroll up and down through the options in the drop down menu. As it stands now, you have to position your mouse over the up/down arrows and either click through manually or hold the left mouse button down to go through them faster,

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Merged Clips from timeline creates 'dead' audio tracks, missing mono track

I'm using two system sound. Merged Clips have 'dead' tracks when created from a timeline.

If I select sound and picture from a timeline and create a merged clip, the merged clip has 'dead' audio tracks and a missing mono track. When the bwav polyphonic has 7 mono tracks, the Merged Clip has 13 tracks – the first 7 are 'dead' with no sound, the remaining 6 tracks have sound from the Bwav, and there is one missing mono track.

If I create the Merged Clip from the project bin, the additional tracks aren't created and the bwav audio are…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. T

The latest version of Premiere (12.1.0 (Build 186) seems to be extremely buggy.
    Currently I have a file with 3 Sequences built into it.
    Each sequence contains the exact same set of clips, except some clips are shorter or longer.
    When the mixed sequences were played in Premiere, the playback was perfect.
    But the first problem occured when exporting the mp4's.
    1st a png which was set to scroll, stopped scrolling completely when played back as an mp4
    2nd A translucent Png which is inserted as an end card, turn from a bright white with a logo to a bright…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Colourable Video/Audiolayers

Would make it a lot easier to navigate in longer timelines and have a good overview

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deleting Assets from the harddrive out of premiere (like in Lightroom)

Would save thousands of clicks throughout a project and save a lot of hdd space

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. bug report

Deleting a 'pen tool' node/ keyframe on an audio track makes the mouse pointer disappear, forcing a quit and reopen to be carried out.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When copying a sequence, copy the audio levels as well

When copying a sequence, all the audio levels are set back to the default as if you created a new sequence. This very much defeats the purpose of copying. Instead, when copying a sequence, everything, including, audio should be the EXACT same..you know..a COPY

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: Clicking Lumetri dropdowns highlights the effects panel, unable to select look.

BUG: When clicking Lumetri drop downs it just selects the effects panel (puts the blue outline around it), and i'm unable to select a look or LUT in the "look" dropdown. This is only in 12.1.0

I even bought a new wacom tablet thinking my old one just wasn't compatible. Nope, same thing. Even does it with a mouse.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Display of rectified waveform in the timeline scrubber of source monitor

So you can view where your playhead is AND view video at the same time. See when people begin speaking, etc.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Losing video and audio

Since the new April update, I've been having to restart the program all the time because of bugs happening. The two biggest ones are that when working with multicam, all video will suddenly stop displaying- turning black, until restarting. This was a bug in the 2015 version a while ago too.
    The other bug is that once I've restarted the program sometimes, the sequence that I've been working in will no longer play audio at all, with no explanation, until I solo a track, and then un-solo, then everything goes back to normal. (Took me a while to figure that…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug Fix (File Path issue)

At the moment within the recent April update as well as the previous, PP seems to have a bug the confuses (mismatches) cache files of files with the same name but different file path.

For ex; If File ((Clip A) "0027 MTS.") is located in folder Day01/ Sony Cam/ Card A002 : It would have the audio taken from a different clip ((Clip B) "0027 MTS.") located in file path Day02/ Sony cam/ Card A001.

Ultimately this gives "Clip A", "Clip B's" audio.

This is a new issue because I've been working in this format for a while but only…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After Effects-style features

Small improvements inspired by After Effects:

1 Ability to stretch keyframes proportionately like when alt-dragging in AE.

2 Temporarily enable the Hand tool by holding down a key when you are working in the Program Monitor.

3 Nudge position of graphics with arrow keys within a Premiere-made Essential Graphics clip.

4 Add Keyframe button within the Essential Graphics panel.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nepalese Language

Despite offering several fonts capable of supporting Nepalese language, these ARE NOT implemented correctly and Nepalese text CANNOT be written in Adobe Premiere Pro. This is a serious issue of equity for the Nepalese community living abroad.
    It seems that Adobe Premiere Pro already supports Unicode, and the unicode fonts (eg: Mangal, Preeti, Devanagari New Nepali) seem to be active on Premiere Pro already... so I hope this could be a fix within scope of Adobe.

There are UNICODE solutions to this issue that can be implemented immediately.

Details are in two short documents:

https://www.unicode.org/L2/L1999/99235.pdf
    http://ltk.org.np/nepali_unicode.php

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sequence Only Master Clip Tab and Master Clip Tab Exclusion

Effects on the Master clips tab transform the entire image on all Sequences. Sometimes I need two sequences with different effects on the same clip. Though you can turn off the Master effect when on the other sequence, it would be nice to be able to have it only affects the sequence I need it to from the start.
    Also, "Master Clip effect exemption" would be nice. Sometimes I can't use a color grade in Masters Tab because of exposure changing (one way or the other) so I resort to manually going through each clip. Even adjustment layers, Copy/Paste or…

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When ever we install Adobe premiere we get Tibetan Keyboard Problem. Its not displaying correct.

Tibetan Monlam Keyboard not working properly in all adobe product

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 23 24 25 27 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base