Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bin Quick Play

The ability to click on a clip in the bin, hit space bar and it plays - the same as in finder on Mac.
    This would give you a quick preview without having to load it into the source window.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to customize proxy linking. C300 Mk ii in-camera proxies need to be link one clip at a time.

It would be great to be able to automatically link proxies that are created in camera by the c300 mark ii or other cameras that don't have the exact same naming structure as Premier is set to recognize. Manually linking each proxy is a pain and time consuming. Hoping to be able to use the proxies captured in the field.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG

Exit Code: 146
    -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
    - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeInstalledCodecs', version:1.0.0.6
    FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeInstalledCodecs Version: 1.0.0.6). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory 'C:\adobeTemp\ETR1011.tmp\1\AdobeInstalledCodecs' to 'C:\Users\Public\Documents\AdobeInstalledCodecs'

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add Korean.

I want to put subtitles in the video ,
    But since the language itself is not set ,
    I can’t put subtitles.

I want to change my basic language into korean
    I want to put subtitles in korean

Plz

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. lvcod64.dll

Hi there!!!

After updating Adobe Premiere Pro to latest version I see an error (see screenshot). I have that file into System32. Tried to copy that file also into C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\lvcod64.dll, and it wasn't helped. Here is the line from "ProccessMonitor": C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\lvcod64.dll NAME NOT FOUND Desired Access: Read Attributes, Disposition: Open, Options: Open Reparse Point, Attributes: n/a, ShareMode: Read, Write, Delete, AllocationSize: n/a

Thank you!!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm losing all my work! It's not saving!

When I save and leave PP, I re-open and all my work is gone.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Phone notification when task is finished

It would be helpful if Premiere had a way to notify me via phone/app that a task is finished and/or remotely check it's progress.

For example a long export. I could set it to notify me, I could go do other tasks and not have to come back to my machine to check it's progress.

Not strictly for Premiere, could be used in many Adobe products.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upgraded to Mojave: Clips import with Glitches

I upgraded to Mojave two days ago, and now when I import clips into a project and drag into the timeline, they are completely glitched and unusable. The audio will still play fine, but the video preview is filled with "Max Headroom" glitches. When you export media, the glitches are still intact on the final .mp4.

This is not to be confused with "lag" in the preview, due to memory or whatever. The actual imported clips are being corrupted somehow. The videos play just fine outside of Premiere.

I'll have to dial it back to the last OS until this…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Service for clients or team members to review and give notes on videos

Ideally this would be a new web app for Adobe CC that functions similar to Wipster.io. It would give editors the ability to quickly export a cut to the cloud for team members and clients to watch and give notes. Those notes would then push to the timeline where an editor can review, comment, or mark them as complete.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add video clips to library

I want to be able to add short video clips to my library. I have intros/outtros that I use frequently and would like to have them stored in the library.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: Open in Source Doesn't Work for Titles

When you choose "Open in Source Monitor" for a Premiere title, it no longer opens in the Source Monitor. Instead the title editor opens up. This feature used to work where you choose "Open in Source Monitor", the title opens in the source monitor and I can edit it in my timeline. Now I have to drag the title directly into the source monitor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop making the Alt Gr key work as Ctrl+alt

Windows uses the Alt Gr key in shortcuts to insert special characters in my language. Alt Gr with a returns a ă and so on.

Premiere Pro interprets Alt Gr as Ctrl+Alt. I can't write my text inside Premiere Pro, I have to use Notepad and then copy/paste it inside Adobe to get around this.

Please stop reinterpreting Alt Gr.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wireframe while typing bug

i can't see a wireframe while using the text or type tool. I always have to change the renderer from cuda to software only if i want to see this wireframe. Please fix this bug, thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. METADATA

BUG. ADDING NEW metadata to multiple clips seems to erase old one. the previous version at least gave a warning that there were multiple values. the new version doesn't say anything thus metadata info can be lost

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Delete Tracks" Command Should Have Both "Delete Audio" & "Video" Tracks Checked Off By Default, OR A Remember Settings Option

By default, the default “Delete Tracks” dialog box should have both the Audio and Video Checkboxes marked off for the “Delete Empty Tracks” option, OR have an option to “remember settings”. This is the most commonly used scenario for using this Dialog box, and it would speed up the workflow having it.

Thank you

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow deletion of media cache for selected clips/sequence

When troubleshooting playback issues (glitches in audio in more complicated sequences) be great to be able to right click a clip or sequence and have an option to ‘recreate media cache’ and this have it delete the .ims .pek .whatever & recreate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display Version number on start screen or splash screen

The version number 12.X.X doesn't show up on the splash screen or on the start screen. You have access "about premiere" under the menu bar to see the version. It would be helpful to display the version number on the start screen, or the splash screen.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2018 versions of adobe premiere pro will not open on my computer. Error OxcOOOOOO5

Adobe should fix whatever bugs are preventing the 2018 versions of adobe premiere from launching on windows 7 computers.
    Adobe 2017 opens fine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base