Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve and bring back speech analysis for quickly searching interviews

Speech analysis is a nice feature for long interviews for quickly finding cues based on keywords. Please bring it back for feature versions.

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I canceled my creative cloud subscription and now i experience several lags while editing.

I canceled the subscription a few hours ago and now is the video in the preview window randomly lagging. Some clips are shown twice or just half in repeat. Never experienced that before...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. REVEAL IN FINDER option needed for Shared Projects

Currently if we have Shared Projects within a larger Master project (great new feature, btw, Adobe!), there is no right-click function for "Reveal in Finder". These Shared Projects are actual Project files on a drive somewhere — therefore, just like all imported items in a bin or project, we should be able to control- or right-click on them and select Reveal in Finder to find out where they are.

Example: I currently keep Master and Shared Project files in a local folder that syncs to the cloud. I also periodically move the project files to a portable drive to travel…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customizable behaviour for search bar.

Search bar reveals searched files with their parents folders. Would love to have the option of not displaying parents folders.
    Expand/Collapse all can also be helpful.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Better Premiere file management - no relinking when you change computers

Premiere needs to be able to handle folder based projects. Many people/businesses use a folder to house a single project with all the media and render files to make the project portable and workable on multiple computers. BUT, every time you change computers you must relink media. Why can’t Premiere be taught to scan the folder that the project lives in first rather than searching drives letters or paths. It is a serious pain in the butt when projects are large and it wastes a ton of time. Avid projects work seamlessly between computers on a network, why can’t Premiere?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable clicking of range markers to send playhead to beginning of range

Currently I use a lot of range markers on my timeline to organize/label large sections. As I scrub through or select times to send the playhead to, if I accidentally click on the marker range, it sends the playhead to the in-point of the marker. Would like to be able to disable this function so that clicking of markers in the timeline does nothing.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Find and Replace Metadata

I am adding tags of metadata to a long list of clips, so that they are searchable by attributes:

i.e. Trees, Drone, Green, Rocky, Mountains, Snowy, Wide, Medium, Tight, etc.

It is inevitable during this list that I have made errors in typing. I would like to find and replace my mistakes.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add more offers to your Creative Cloud plans

Although I've been subscribed to the All Apps plan (Student/Teachers) for over a year now, I'm one of those people who can't afford the normal All Apps plan. Would you be able to add more offers other than the Photography Plan?

For example, a Video Production plan featuring Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and a choice between 20gb or 1tb. Maybe add Illustrator into the Photography Plan while you're at it, for those who work with art?

I think this would benefit users who don't have a lot of money to spend but doesn't need the full cloud such as…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New Bin from selected clips in project panel

It would be great if you could command-click a bunch of clips in the project panel and move them all into a new bin (similar to how Photoshop works with new group from selected)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Clip and Bin Color in Project Panel

Make the colored labels in the project panel more immediately distinct. This could be a full "highlight" in the selected color, an underline, or a border. The current colored squares are too subtle to be that useful an organizational tool.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Do not improve, just stabilize rock solid.

Hi folks,

I know you are working to make this software better but, maybe you guys should stop improving and use your time to make this software stable.

I use in multiple platforms, multiple devices and operating systems and this program became a nightmare and i am dissapointed.

You guys dont have a competitor, why not improve stability rather than features??

I will talk for all the editors out there, F# features, give us stability.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. BUG:: Effects panel will blank out as if I no longer had a clip selected

I get a glitch where I will be on a clip in the effects panel and then all of a sudden the whole effects panel will blank out as if I no longer had a clip selected. I will have to select off the effects panel, re-select the clip I am trying to modify and then select back in to the effects panel. Sometimes the playhead jumps to a random spot in the timeline.

"selection follows playhead" is off

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Better language Management

Uninstalling and installing a software just to change the language is not a very smart way to do it, it is tedious. Maybe just restarting the application or just selecting the desired language and changing it instantly.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. language options

i am begginer and my english not enough. i want to use it turkish language. please give us turkish language option for adobe premiere pro

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Timeline Markers stay with timeline when pancake editing

When utilizing pancake editing all of my timeline markers are removed. Pancake editing is an excellent feature but I would like the ability to keep all of my timeline markers when doing so.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unsolved bug: dropped frames with Arri ALEXA MINI ProRes (4444, 2k) footage during playback

It would be really important to solve this bug. Also posted that in the community forum. (https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2462114)

Contacting the Adobe support and providing requested example footage did not bring any improvements. I also contacted Apple Europe. -> Definetly an Adobe Premiere bug.

he footage does play without problems in any other software exept Adobe´s.

Issue:

Frames are dropped during playback. (The dropped frames indicator is showing a rapid increasingly amount of droppred frames within a few seconds from pressing the spacebar.) Due to the sluggish playback the editing process is impossible.

Sequence:

• mode: ARRI Cinema

• timebase: 25 fps

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: Premiere Pro 13.0.1 Title Window Broken

The Tools/Styles/Actions/Properties tabs, which are a normal part of the Title window by default, each now have to be turned on manually. This is a huge headache when adjusting multiple titles.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Premiere the amalgam of the CC suite

Okay, so here's an idea that I just realized should be way more obvious than it seems to be:

Premiere should just have everything that all the other programs in the CC suite have.

I was putting together a sound design for a short film over the past few days, and I had to get rid of some noise in the dialogue tracks. I tried using the Adaptive Noise Reducer in Premiere, and... well, it sucks. The adaptive nature of it causes noise to randomly flare up at the beginning of each clip, or right after any abrupt sounds in…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base