Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premier not opening any save files

I have worked on a large project and put roughly 20 hours in and today when saving the project and re-opening, Premier has a loading project screen and then closes. I have attempted to open Auto Saves and previous saves and received the same thing. I updated my Premier app on my computer and worked, but after closing and reopening, I realized the same issue happened. I am now stuck and cannot open any of my saves. I have included a video that shows the issue I am having.

Any suggestions?

Both computers are having this issue.
    Desktop PC Specs: …

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add watermark for proxy

Add watermark ability when creating proxy's. Other than the Drop Frame indicator and Proxy toggle color, there is no way of knowing a Proxy is loaded instead of the original image.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color labels not appearing in project window

Not sure why but the ability to add color labels seems to have disappeared in the latest version. The preferences still seem fine. The LABEL checkboxes in the Metadata display are all checked. I can choose a color from the contextual menu but no color shows up. Anyone else experiencing this?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. scale size bug < 50%

when I scale an image smaller than 50% it deforms in width and it is impossible to work like that.
    regardless of uniform scale or not

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fixing dvaaudiofilterscan appearing on the dock

I've just bought a new Macbook pro and the only programs I've installed are the latest Adobe Creative suit. But the icon of dvaaudiofilterscan is now on my dock, as I've seen many other people repåorting in forums. Can you stop this happening?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Additions to the Project Manager Function

I have a few suggestions to improve the "Project Manager" function in Premiere Pro. As is, it's a great function to wrap up all your files from a project into one location. But, I feel like there could be more:
    The 'Resulting Project' section could allow "Collect Files and MOVE to New Location" ... instead of just Copy.
    It would be great if there were a breakdown of the different file types being used in the project and you could select which file types to manage. For instance, I'm collecting files for a finished project now but, I really don't…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Turn Closed Captions into clip markers

Take Closed captions generated either by third party or premiere into clip markers so you can search phrases said in video a lot faster

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a Problem with JPG-Pictures

When i want to export a frame as a JPG-File, then the coulors are looking weird.

When I export a frame as a PGN-File, then the coulors are looking OK.

I send you a screenshoot.

I have the newest Adobe products installed.

What can I do?

Thanks für Help
    Chaido Viessmann

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Imported titles with alpha channel will not render properly

So I have some titles made in After Effects that contain alpha channels. When I important them and cut them into the sequence they look fine. They are placed over a color matte set to 40% opacity to give them a background and brought in and out with dissolves. They work fine in Premiere, yet when I try to output a file I get a flash frame where the color matte shows up as 100% opacity just before the fade up starts. But if I set an in and out point a few seconds before and after the titles and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Middle mouse button to be addedd as a shortcut

In a similar suggestion by another member of the community, he was responded to by an admin saying something along the lines of not all users have a middle mouse wheel.

Like really?

And even if they don't, I'm pretty sure most working editors do.

The middle mouse button is used as the hand tool in PS, Ai and Indesign. Why not Prem?

Please, Adobe. 🙏

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Proxy not working in Productions

[BUG] While working with Productions, proxies only work if footage files are in the same project that your sequence is.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 'Share for review' feature inside Premiere

I would love to be able to share an edit with a client for review - within Premiere, with the ability for a client to comment and give feedback.

InDesign incorporates a share-for-review feature and you can readily comment on PDF docs, so why not video as well?

It's tedious and time consuming having to render every change, export a file, upload and manage comments over email. In my case, i'm working on multiple films and versions and it would streamline the whole process without me having to fork out for another 3rd party subscription.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Tech Assistance Problem

I did a live chat session with a tech assistant for Premiere Pro who set up a shared computer control thing on my laptop in order to try and fix the problem i was having with editing. It appears that he reset something in my program and apparently deleted the project i was working on. That I spent MANY hours on. He was trying to help me find the project and the shared computer control thing timed out. It just closed out. now I don't have my project. Can't open any of the projects I did on Pre Pro. I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show total clip frame count in Meta display. This is essential for Animatics

Animatic/Video Editors for animation need frame counts all the time. We constantly lose hours by manually doing ins and outs and collecting the total frame count of a video clip. It'd be amazing if Premiere Pro gave us the option for total frame counts to be displayed as an option in the metadisplay column. Right now it just operates from seconds.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. rename cameras in multicam sequence after processing

Would be great to be able to change the names of the cameras in a multicam sequence after they've been processed or nested.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Character Animator dynamic links showing up red in Premiere Pro 14.6

I have been going from Character Animator to Premiere via dynamic link - it was working great until I updated to 14.6 - my characters appear red in the timeline. With an older edit, it was just one character, but with the most recent one, it was all of them. They display correctly in the source monitor, but as soon as they are added to a timeline they turn red. I reverted to 14.5 and it resolved the issue. Attached are screenshots showing the red and what the character is supposed to look like.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. clip markers need improvement

-need a way to move all clip xmp markers over to the project file without manually changing each one, and vice versa

-marker panel needs improved functionality (ability to add markers to multiple clips at once, change color of multiple clips at once, etc.)

thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Access to included music.

As part of my CC subscription I have Rush which has music and sound effects (I think) included. However, I cannot acccess that music from within Premiere. This seams strange to me. Can we have a way of accessing that limited music? Almost every video editing app on a phone or iPad has included music, but the leading video editing programme does not? Also, I know I can access royalty free music through adobe stock, but I don’t want or need that amount of music.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ProRes 4444 alpha channel purple fringe in latest versions!

The last two updates to Premiere have introduced a bug where ProRes 4444 material with blended transparency are getting weird jaggy colorful fringes where transparency steps from 0% to 1%. Unfortunately I can't just turn off max depth, because the result introduces banding to those same transparency areas.

I did find a workaround… I added the Ultra Key and set the key color to something extreme that appears nowhere in the graphic, like Green 100% bright. This causes the fringe to disappear. Other effects like Remove Matte also seem to get rid of of by dumbing down the bit depth…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base