Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some eyedroppers do not work properly when color management is enabled.

If you enable the check box in Preferences > General > Display color management, it will adjust the colors on the Source and Program monitors according to that monitor’s associated .icm file. However, this is only for viewing purposes on that specific monitor.
    For an eyedropper to work properly, it must sample the color as it exists BEFORE color management is applied to it. But most of the eyedroppers inside of Premiere will only sample a color AFTER it has been adjusted by color management.
    You can prove this by turning on color management, then trying to use a Color…

315 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report (Crash): Pr2020 (14.0 and 14.0.1) - Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules (OSX, MacPro 2013 with Dual D500)

PR Pro 2020 suddenly stopped working (as of January 15 2020).
    It shows the splash screen and goes through some loading stuff (very, very, very slowly).
    Finally an error message pops up saying „Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules…..“ and crashes.

I already tried resetting caches and preferences, reset the NVRAM and PRAM, removed every single plugin I had, uninstalled and reinstalled PR but to no avail.

I have PR Pro 2019 installed alongside and it is working just fine (lucky for me I could downgrade some of my PR projects so I could continue working…

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement an option to keep partially rendered files

It would be helpful if you could keep partial render files when you cancel the render progress. Losing the “whole” progress can be very frustrating. Sometimes you just want to see the first few seconds of an effect to see if it has the impact you wished for.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back CC Icons!!!

The most recent June CC update that changed all the program icons is absolutely unacceptable. Recoloring slightly to group programs together is fine, but changing Premiere, After Effects, Character Animator, AME, etc to all the same purple is EXTREMELY unintuitve and awful, workflow-interrupting design. PLEASE change back to their unique colors!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere and Media Encoder creating D:\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs on launch

A number of users on the U2U forums are having issues with Premiere or MediaEncoder creating a folder tree on their D: drive as follows ...

D:\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs

or

D:\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Technical

It first was noted by people with Onedrive or Dropbox, but now several others have popped in that do not have those sync apps and everytime Premiere or Me launch, the apps create the folder-tree and folders.

Delete the folders, launch Pr or Me, the folders are created again.

A bug of some kind perhaps.

R.Neil Haugen

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 14.1 Legacy Title Bug: Low Level Exception - never had this problem on any version before

In Version 14.1 when adding a Legacy Title, the warning: "low level exception occured (Player 5 & 6)" happens. Video will not play with title, and the title cannot be seen on screen. This occurs when using CUDA rendering under project settings. The only fix is to change the Render Engine to Sofware Only. This problem does not occur in ver 13.1.5. For me, on Mac or Windows, this problem has never occurred on any version of Premiere CC starting with 2015. CUDA is the best optimization for my system, and switching back and forth just to be able to…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. dvaaudiofilterscan

On Mac 10.14.5 with latest Premiere CC there is an app called "dvaaudiofilterscan" in the Dock that cannot be removed and also prevents from shutting down the Mac regularly, please fix this!

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Inconsistent gamma applied to mp4 and mov

14.1 inconsistently applies gamma to mp4 and mov files both imported and created as proxies within premiere/AME. The clips appear much too bright, as if the gamma were inverted, and have strange pattern artifacts. Sometimes when I restart the session again later, the clips will appear fine, but will again revert to the wrong gamma when I open the project later. This does not happen in 14.04 or 13.1.5

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fix premiere pro dynamic link with after effects and media encoder

Please fix dynamic linking issues when users update premiere pro to newer versions which are the same ones as after effects and media encoder. the workaround for now is to rename the dynamic link media server folder to old or so... users are so frustrated when they update and loose all dynamically linked assets with both after effects and media encoder. dynamic linking with media encoder is also reporting loss of assets.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. IMAGINE! If multiple clips could be put into the same layer in After Effects & there were transitions, Could AE replace Premiere Pro?

I am an old-time Adobe guy. Its suite of video software has made may significant improvements in the last few years.

However I think off-late, Adobe is getting complacent with re-inventing wheels. While today even petty smartphone apps have real-time face detection, beautification, complex 3D tracking and more.

What PP development is doing wrong...
    Half baked essential graphics, nowhere closer to AE
    Half baked tracking, far inferior to AE
    Mask with limited controls...
    CPU unfriendly dynamic-link to AE
    and may more...

Why rewrite codes when they already exist in AE? Could AE replace PP if we could just add more…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Markers

Can we have a separate hot key for adding clip markers so you don't have to have a clip highlighted in timeline to add a marker to it? It's very frustrating when logging clips in a sequence and if they come un- highlighted and you hit add marker button it puts a sequence marker in instead of a clip marker. There should be two different keys one for clips one for sequence. In general there's far too many hotkeys that only work when the window it's made for is activated. If it's specific only to a single specific window it…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug Report

I have the most updated drivers on a Windows 10 machine with an nVidia RTX 4000 When I updated to 14.3 and begin to edit I found two issues, each with a common defect.

first, I had to change the speed on a clip from 100 to 80". On playback and render it looked like there were black frames. A frame by frame examination showed random frames that were dark and yellow, like the blue channel had dropped out.

I also saw the same thing when exporting a still frame. This was from another clip, so it's not the clips…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Middle mouse button to be addedd as a shortcut

In a similar suggestion by another member of the community, he was responded to by an admin saying something along the lines of not all users have a middle mouse wheel.

Like really?

And even if they don't, I'm pretty sure most working editors do.

The middle mouse button is used as the hand tool in PS, Ai and Indesign. Why not Prem?

Please, Adobe. 🙏

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Zebra Pattern in Source and/or Program Monitor

Zebra Pattern in Source and/or Program Monitor... for video level check... 70,80,90%, you set... Shortcut key to turn off and on

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi there is a bug and my premiere keeps crashing today, never happened

Premiere today may 5 2020, keeps crashing every 5 minutes, trying to do a project with pictures and videos and it keeps freezing, highly frustaring and have to keep restarting my project. can you fix this problem as its highly frustarting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fails to load macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Premiere Pro now doesn't even open on latest MacOS. No idea what this means but...

Exception Type: EXCBADACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x00000001bea10000
    Exception Note: EXCCORPSENOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x2

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve your existing features

Stop upgrading, fix the existing product:
    - your search functionality is APPALLING - search for a file name, it shows no results, scroll through my 2,000 files and there it is. I am following your Help instructions. It does NOT work
    - Extensions - crash the programme EVERY time - Wipster, Vimeo, Trint - crash every single time. Have uninstalled, reinstalled and still crashes. Every time - as in Every time.
    - Customer Service is AWFUL - they seem to delight in not knowing the product and not being helpful. You might as well not bother providing the service.
    -…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to see track names without having to expand the track several steps.

Would be great to be able to see or toggle the track names without having to expand the track several times. Can only see track names when track height is high, which can make certain process take longer than they need to. There looks to be enough space to fit a name or at least an abreviation when the tracks are completely collapsed, can that squeeze in there as an on/off option?

Also, is there a way to solo/mute several tracks at once, and no not all and none but just a few without having to click each one, the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When you delete clips, Premiere should keep a running list of those deleted items so you can undo particular ones.

A running list of deleted items should be kept in the edit menu to undo certain deleted items. Instead of constant clicking of undo to get back that deleted clip, still, audio, etc. etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base