Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Import Video without audio

Import Video without audio - sometimes I need b-roll without audio, and I import some long 2h long files and need to wait for waveform conformation etc - I hope you got my idea.

p.s. and for example, if I import 1 folder full of files, then I can decide what files I want with audio etc. That would be cool

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support native AVCHD (mts)

Problems audio and video import native archive AVCHD.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mp4 ingest clips with non-stereo audio is broken

With all the new wizz-bang tools coming out to help use collaborate online as editors, there is a need for a lightweight proxy codec tuned for speedy streaming and quick transfers. H.264 is perfect for this as you can set the bitrate very low and get a very sensible SD Wide Proxy at something like ~2Mbps.

The problem is that Premiere chokes on generating proxies for anything with more than two audio channels. I have not yet found a workaround.

This works fine in Resolve, Handbrake, etc. I wish it worked in Premiere as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support same files...

Premiere used to support the Samsung 360 mp4 file format, but the newest version doesn't. Please send an update...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere CC 2019 v13.0 does not export .scc files! Why?

Just updated Premiere to version 2019 13.0 and the option for exporting .scc captions is not there anymore. Why? Is it in another option or settings?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DNxHR wrapped in MOV from DaVinci Resolve plays as solid red frame

DNxHR wrapped in MOV that's rendered out from DaVinci Resolve plays as a solid red frame. MXF OP1a works fine. Seems like Premiere's implementation of the QuickTime MOV wrapper is suffering from a bug.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop tightening file "restrictions"

I get far too much of this stuff:

I can take this file into Quicktime 7 Pro and re-wrap it; I can do the same in MPEG Streamclip, VLC or any number of other programs. However, YOUR stuff refuses to recognize any number of types of files, movs, aifs, mp4s...having to go to an external program and re-wrap a file (which I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO BEFORE the 2018 update) is counterproductive and lessens the chance I'll recommend Adobe products to anyone except the Trump campaign.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am having the same "out of sync" or timing type issue placing a Quicktime render png (built in alpha) and place over existing video. Neve

I am having the same "out of sync" or timing type issue placing a Quicktime render png (built in alpha) and place over existing video. Never had this issue before the update and this project was built in the proper version. Something seriously wrong with the PNG recognition codec.
    FIX IT NOW ADOBE!!! you're costing me LOT's of money and clients. Considering getting Vegas instead.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. problem with 4k mp4 file

I have long video file filmed with drone in 4k mp4 mov. The clip is in two files, cause after the file size gets to certain limit, drone camera automatically continues to next file. After I upgraded to latest version (build 186) Premiere rejects the later part of video. Windows plays it well and it worked fine in the older version. Error message says there is no video or audio in the file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Canon XF 705 Codec still has issues

Having consistent problems with HEVC footage recorded with the Canon XF 705. This is not related to one individual computer and has been tested on many different systems to find the same issues consistently.

Bug description:

First of all the footage is incredibly laggy, it's impossible to edit from as it just freezes up after about 1 second of playback. We've tested this on even higher spec systems and the best we can get is some semi-smooth playback at 1/4 resolution with 1080p footage. If there is a way to improve playback of this footage that would solve the problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cannot use clips recorded with iPhone

I cannot seem to be able to place clips recorded with my iPhone onto the timeline.. can you please advise?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Rush Format For Collaboration That Retains Edits/Transitions/Changes

Rush files that can be shared that include transitions and edits stored within the file. Rush is much easier to use than Premiere Pro, however there is 0 collaboration because I cannot share a RAW Rush file for someone else to tweak edits, transactions, audio, titles, ETC.

I think this would be very beneficial, especially in a school setting getting students comfortable with RUSH and certain terminologies before introducing them to Premiere Pro

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. how to save the file is not clear

impossible to save the file it saves just as a shortcut to the app

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please fix support Khmer fonts in MOGRT

Please fix support Khmer fonts in MOGRT

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Proxy Dimensions in Dialog Box

So, we've finally had to move up to CC2020 (14.0.4), and proxy ingest names have been changed. You no longer have dimensions visible right there in the dialog box, but instead you're given options of Low, Medium, and High resolution.

Initially I thought that Adobe had finally implemented a change we've been asking for, where proxies are based off of the source media dimensions (say half res, third, quarter, etc), but no. It appears as though they're still sticking to specific dimensions (1280x720, 1024x540, etc), but they've just gotten rid of a quick and easy way to spot this by…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transparent gifs

With gifs now becoming so popular, especially as things like instagram stickers, we need the ability to export transparent gifs....gifs with alpha channel. Currently we can only export a normal video with quicktime for example, but as soon as you export as a gif all transparency is lost. You have apps such as procreate that can do it so it seems slow that premiere pro can't yet

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve recognition of MOV files recorded on iPhone XS and higher devices

When importing .MOV files recorded on the iPhone XS to the premiere timeline, it often only imports audio, other times it doesn't, and in some cases it imports video and audio.

Improvement is needed in this resource that hinders video producers and editors to do their work in a practical way.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base