Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit timebase

A way of setting the edit timebase to a figure that is different to the fps. For example when we edit in 50p there are 50 frames per second. When this is converted to a 25i clip for broadcast each frame effectively becomes a field of the interlaced clip. Broadcast regulations stipulate that all cuts must be on the upper or odd field, which means that all edits need to be on even frames. Avid allow a way of ensuring this by creating a 50P project but setting the timebase to 25p ensuring cuts can only occur every second frame,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe must create an AVI CONVERTER FOR MAC!!! AT LEAST!!!

how many earns have adobe per year??? one simple program!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DNxHD 175 not wo

DNxHD 175 not working, audio only. It is listed as a supported format. This is a quicktime wrapped file. It says AVdn not supported, but on website, it IS supported. which compression types are actually supported?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. BUG: Premiere Pro 2020 (P2 broken)

Premiere Pro 2020 seems to have broken the P2 folder format and importing clips to bins. No longer will the clips appear at the root folder. When trying to load a clip, the software wants to mine into the individual folders, thus unlinking the audio from the video, making them separate clips.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support legacy Apple LiveType .ipr files.

Support legacy Apple LiveType .ipr files.
    Older FCP7 Projects are full of these and it would make PP even more compatible

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. P2 File structure no longer work in media browser 2020!

This has some how been broken in update. Please fix this fast – it's essential to me!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Canon XF705 file support STILL BUGGY

still does not see my 4K footage, only audio track. Parent folder structure is intact. I9 processor NVIDIA GTX 2070 graphics card. All up to date.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow for multi channel audio when encoding to a transport stream

Allow for multi channel audio when encoding transport stream.

When selecting a transport stream as multiplexer there is currently no option to export multichannel audio, only stereo or stereo variations.

We would like to export a .m2t file with 4 channel audio.

This is possible in pretty much every other encoding system and even via command line ffmpeg.

I had a remote session with one of your engineering team who confirmed its not currently possible and suggested this feature request.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BRAW timecode issue

I imported some Black Magic Raw media into Premiere and it has different timecode compared to Resolve

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello,

Hello,
    I would like to bring in light the fact that adobe premiere pro cc 2019 does not support h.265 format and its really frustrating.
    If its possible do bring the codec in update as it does import in the 2017 version but does not In the 2019 version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Limited or Full Range Video Levels check boxes

I have a problem with Adobe Premiere since the v13.1 update.

It interprets video levels incorrectly, not being consistent with interpreting video as Limited Range 16-235 or Full Range 0-255, depending on the codec.

This is making it impossible to do any reliable colour correction work with Lumetri and also is making it impossible to generate reliable DCPs as the video levels are way off.

It will either add too much crush or flatten the image depending on the source. Sometimes affecting different clips differently depending on which codecs with which flags are in the timeline

If there was a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug with lifted Gamma on import of Pro Res 422 .mov files.

Noticing a new issue with Pro Res 422 files looking blown out, like having lifted Gamma on imported footage. I have tried it on 3 different Mac machines and all of them are interpreting the imported footage the same way. They all look as though they are over exposed. When the same footage is imported into DaVinici on the same machines the footage is fine. When it’s viewed it the QuickTime player on the desktop the footage is fine. I can’t downgrade to earlier versions of Premiere now because I won’t be able to access the new projects created with…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support for Adobe's own DNG format images from DJI Osmo Pocket

DJI Osmo Pocket produces still images in Adobe DNG format, but Adobe Premiere Pro cannot use them. Please add support for Osmo Pocket DNG images.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow user to change how Premiere Debayers RAW CDNG footage.

The CDNG feature of Premiere doesn’t allow the user to change how Premiere debayers raw DNG sequences. This is critical as motion pictures require color spaces other than Rec709 for cinema projectors. It would also be very nice to be able to choose what gamma curve Premiere adds to the raw data so we can grade it in a more traditional workflow.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Prevent .MTS files from being imported via drag-and-drop

This is a tale that spans months in the life of a miserable, frustrated agency editor.

My company owns 2 Canon C100s which we use to shoot interviews. These cameras generate MTS files buried inside an AVCHD folder structure.

I, the unsuspecting! I, the naive! I, the victim of my own folly! I imported these MTS files via drag and drop.

I've done it for years: used Windows file explorer to navigate to the clips, then dragged-and-dropped them into a bin. And normally, nothing bad happens. All's well. The project is quickly edited and out the door. BUT.

BUT.

If…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: Cannot Import Standard JPEG 2000 Profile 0 MXF Files

Premiere won't import standard Profile 0 JPEG 2000 MXF files.

Sample test file:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avpb3hyvd6x2m5t/AAAxN1gLWhNF9OkhItYtlHa?dl=0

Expected: Adobe Premiere should be able to import this fully compliant file.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base