Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We request! Premiere Pro should support the file format of swf.

We request! Premiere Pro should support the file format of swf.
    Animate CC is very wonderful software making animation. I want to merge the animation made by Animate CC into video on Premier Pro CC.
    Of course, Animate CC has a function of export the MOV file.
    But this function take a lot of time and a file size is more the tendacy of heavy.
    SWF is very light and possible to export super fast.
    AE can handle it. But I want to handle it by Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problems with DJI X7 Cinema dng Sequences

Premiere is not debayering cinema dng sequences captured with the DJI X7 properly. See attached still, and note the magenta cast and log-like color space. After Effects, photoshop, and Davinci Resolve are all rendering the image perfectly. This issue is with Premiere alone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fully support .avi and .mp4 video files. If they play in VideoLan, PP should be able to read them without transcoding them using Handbrake.

Fully support .avi and .mp4 video files. If they play in VideoLan, PP should be able to read them without transcoding them using Handbrake.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Using captions to subtitle a feature film. Am making corrections to the captions, though the corrections appear in the list of captions corr

Using captions to subtitle a feature film. Am making corrections to the captions, though the corrections appear in the list of captions correctly, the old incorrect caption keeps appearing on screen. I have deleted all preview files and render files for the project and tried it both Premiere 14.0.1 and 13.1.5. I am using the Open Captions format for the captions.BTW: I am using a Mac OSX 10.14.6

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Video clipping issue with various codecs

I have run into what seems like a very disturbing bug in Premiere Pro. Currently running 13.1.2 on an iMac with OS 10.14.1 and Blackmagic IO card.

I have a 1920x1080 23.976p sequence with Maximum Bit Depth and Maximum Render Quality selected.

I have camera original clips of various codecs. The problem occurs when a camera original clip has levels above 100ire.

When I put a .mp4 based clip with over 100 levels in the sequence the levels are preserved.

When I put a .mov file containing an XDCam 35 codec with over 100 levels in the sequence, the levels…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support .XMLFCPX and .MXF files

Please support this file, my clients have been limited due to the problems in moving from FCP to Pr. I couldn't get MXF files to open or even find a way to transcode them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support WEBM

I can encode VP9 by using 3rd party software or plugin, but we need more than 3 hours to encord 6 min video. I tried other ways.[Use CUDA, Open CL etc...]
    Google has movd into VP9, so please support it!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to batch change specific RED metadata

I'm sharing this idea from another user, Niko Pueringer (thank you, Nick!), as there's no need to rewrite this. If you do a quick Google search, you'll find that several users are in dire need of this feature...

From Nick's Post:

There are only a few things holding back Lumetri from being a perfect powerhouse for my coloring workflow, and the inability to batch change specific RED metadata changes has been my biggest challenge when coloring R3D files in Premiere.

There are a lot of situations where I need this. For example, if I want to change the gamma space…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Respect Color Metadata When Decoding Video Files

Video files carry three pieces of color metadata (color primary, transfer function and matrix coefficients), Premiere Pro ignores all of them and decodes using BT.709 by default.

Some cameras encode files using BT.601 matrix and when decoded incorrectly with BT.709 matrix, the color will be wrong.

Emerging format such as Hybrid Log Gamma for HDR uses BT.2020 matrix, again when this is decoded using BT.709 matrix, the color will be wrong.

Please respect the color metadata tags when decoding video files.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Either: make PrPro quickly handle hevc properly OR: admit it doesn't and can't and warn about it!

Hours of wasted time of my own and with Adobe agents trying to find out the reason for bizarre behaviour. It might all be due to PrPro's inability to deal with hevc.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Phantom cine support

Support for Phantom Flex CINE files is poorly implemented, causing workflow issues-- the current implementation uses incorrect timecode interpretation and color science, causing images to look inconsistent across platforms and breaking the ability to conform via XML/EDL/AAF in finishing platforms like Baselight and Resolve

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sony F65 Raw Footage not supported in Premiere 12.1.2 (Build 69). It only shows a white screen.

I recently updated Creative Cloud with Premiere 12.1.2. So, when importing any of my Sony F65 raw footage it appears just a white screen. It used to work in the last Premiere v.12.1.1. I hope it will be fixed in 12.1.3.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Feature request: Add support for Nikon Z6 and Z7 new mirrorless cameras N-Log format! It

Nikon just released their first full-frame mirrorless cameras Z6 and Z7, both of them support a new format N-Log which very soon people will start to utilize. Please add support for them. Thanks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sony Venice X-OCN ST clips show up as white

Footage shot on on the Sony Venice camera at the full 6k resolution using the XOCN LT or ST codec shows up as white/black in the timeline.

We've noticed that this only happens when shooting footage that is not one of the two base ISO(500 or 2500). For example a clip shot at ISO 2500 shows up just fine in Premiere, but a clip shot at ISO 3200 shows up black. Also a clip shot at ISO 800 shows as white.

The clips we have are too big for uploading here, but we can find a way to share them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multitrack Audio Export

We deal with clients they need multitrack audio export for AVI and MP4 formats. Currently we can’t do this with Adobe Media Encoder.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. C200 (CRM) Proxy creation not working due to lack of support audio

Hi,

Following the announcement of support for Canon Raw Light, I have taken the C200 out for a spin.

I am now trying to create a project where I like to edit with Proxies of the CRM files in PPro.

However upon ingest (or even the option Proxy > Create Proxies) an alert appears which reads: "The selected preset does not support the audio channel type of the clip AXXXXXXYYYZZZ.crm" for each of the CRM files I'm trying to use.

I am trying to make h.264 proxy files (as I don't have a mac).

Is this something I can change…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Compatibility CRI (Cintel Raw Image)

Actually Adobe not support materials "CRI (Cintel Raw Image)" a native format that Cintel Blackmagic scans.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Render and replace option for time remapping

When rendering and replacing and 2020, time remapping is not correctly baked in, and the underlying media rendered becomes incorrect. It would be helpful to have the ability to correctly render these using render and replace.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Need To Add Full H265 10-bit Support

This is an addition to my previous post. So far i've had fairly decent results color correcting and editing H265 10-bit files from my Lumix S1H. However, certain effects, such as Posterize Time, Neat Video and other temporal effects cause the image to not only have a magenta color shift, but also cause color blotching / artifacting that are not actually there. A color shift would have been one thing that could have easily been fixed with another color correction layer. But blotching / artifacts can't be removed and thus require me to first render my clip to ProRes, before…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support for .DV footage - a MUST for Documentary Editing

I have a $150,000 feature length documentary that I can't edit now because Adobe dropped support for DV footage. I can't even use Media Encoder to convert the thousands of videos files into a format currently supported because Media Encoder doesn't recognize .DV files. This is a big issue guys. Please help.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base