Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for BMD cinemaDNG flat profile

CinemaDNG when imports to PP uses some default sRGB LUT on it so the image appears overexposed..

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, New Sigma FP camera is launched and it records in Cinema DNG Format, it would be nice if we can import these files and edit it native

Hello, New Sigma FP camera is launched and it records in Cinema DNG Format, it would be nice if we can import these files and edit it natively, as these cameras are designed for independent filmmakers , the whole idea is to get a project done with lil resources and less heads involved. would really want u to consider and get these files be able to import and edit natively.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement support for braw NATIVELY

Please add support for braw natively within Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects which doesn't rely on third party developers. This has been widely sought after for some time and many feel that support and updates should be implemented and exercised through Creative Cloud updates.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix iPhone Xs Max footage

My iPhone Xs Max footage plays back in Premiere Pro very gltichy and is unusable. Using a third party app such as "Hand Break" to make the frame rate constant instead of variable will make the footage not glitchy. However, it is a very time consuming process to do that for each video clip you want to use, and most of the time you are wokring with lots of video files. If Adobe could please somehow fix this problem that would be amazing. Have edited previous iPhone footage before from later model iPhones and never had this problem. Maybe it…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. pls improve the adaptability of R3D raw files in Premiere CC 2019 and Prelude CC 2019

First, it is very amazing that Premiere has supported R3D file from Red Cinema Camera for a long time, you can import those files directly and adjust the raw settings in the Master Effect Panel and source settings when right click on the footage. But there are two things that really slows down the workflow on r3d files.

1. In Premiere, everytime you open a project with r3d files, it will regenerate all the audio peak files for the r3d file. Since it was already generated when importing, why everytime needs to re-generate again. Sometimes I really needed to wait until…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 18fps

I lik adobe premiere CC, But it misses the ability to set an aribrary number of frames/sec in the timeline.

In our company we use adobe premiere to editing projects for digitized films shot at 16 or 18 frames/second. It is essential for our customers that the frame rate remains identical to the source.

This is not possible in Adobe Premiere so we are looking now for an alternative editing program. Sony Vegas has this ability.

Basically the request is to have the choice for any frame rate on the timeline and when exporting.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Panasonic V-RAW Support

Please add support for Panasonic V-RAW. This camera and footage are widely used.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I cannot get the footage from my DJI phantom 4 pro to upload into premier pro. I have never had an issue with the footage from the phantom 4

Please help. I have uploaded several drone clips from the phantom 4. I just upgraded to the phantom 4 pro and cannot get the clips to upload into premier pro. Thanks

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I know that Development is preparing support for ProRes RAW. Any idea when it will be released

Any update on the release of ProRes RAW support in Premiere and Media Encoder?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Restore .dv file support

Please restore the use of .dv files in Premiere. The last version of Premiere that supported them was Premiere CC 2017. Since I updated to Premiere CC 2018/2019, my projects will open but all the .dv files inside a project cannot be viewed and have the "media offline" overlay on them. This has crippled a workflow I have been using for years in Premiere.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Adobe Premiere Pro 13.0.2 does NOT support ProRes 4444 +

Version 13.0.2 added support for ProRes formats, including 4444. However, this version does not support ProRes 4444 with alpha or (millions+). My production facility uses multiple source files that have been encoded in this 4444+ format and have been used successfully in previous versions of Premiere Pro.

This bug is preventing the roll out of Premiere Pro 2019 to the majority of editors in my facility.

Screenshots of the errors generated by 13.0.2 are attached.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sony ARW format

Please provide the ARW format from sony cams for premiere pro. Thank you!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support for SVG images

Instead of bridging through Illustrator, just directly support SVGs.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe Premiere Pro - REQUEST: ADD RAW! Black Magic RAW, F*CK you Apple and ProRes!

Adobe, LOOK! No more excuses, its FREE, its ready and they will assist! - https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

https://youtu.be/AYswt0WM7gU

1. It FREE!!!! 4:25

2. It contains all Metadata (camera, lens, f-stop, ISO, shutter and etc...) - 3:30

3. The SDK is already available!!! 3:55

4. They will assist anybody who wants to implement it into their products 5:40

QUOTE "Black magic is not about limiting people to use our own proprietary software or hardware, and being open to as many people as possible, and being integrated into as many manufacturers as of TODAY"

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. f5/55 raw

Since 12.1.2 support for F5/F55 raw video has been broken. All I get with these clips is a white screen. It worked before 12.1.2.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CC2018 msut fix H.264 Bluray Error that CC 2017 and prior did fine.

Premiere Pro CC2018 no longer properly creates H.264 Bluray files for Encore. Encore now gives an error that it cannot import the file.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quick time codec

Please, bring back Quick Time PNG, JPEG, MJPEG and all previous codecs. Thank You!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere should be able to import DV files. Come on, guys.

I can't believe Premiere won't import QuickTimes encoded with the DV codec. Especially when it EXPORTS THEM!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base