Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support .MTS files (Still no audio)

.MTS files have no audio. I don't get how this is still a problem.

I've found a lot of posts about this online but no solution that works.

Just spoke to the support over chat, and the official solution offered was to use Sony Vegas, export the files from there to mp4 or something, and then go ahead and edit in premiere. Insane.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support same files...

Premiere used to support the Samsung 360 mp4 file format, but the newest version doesn't. Please send an update...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the CineForm codec more flexible (decoding old avi files)

For some years we have had the CineForm codec bundled with Premiere Pro. This is great.

But, to being able to even use old files (avi) created with the CineForm codec for let´s say ten years ago i must manually install the CineForm decoder from GoPro.

Since the CineForm codec is bundled today the most natural thing would be to being able to decode old CineForm files with the bundled CineForm codec we have today. Especially since the decoder software is getting harder to get. I cant even find it on GoPros homepage today.

I have many hours of old…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. cc19 doesn't support xavc-s timeline without render

I upgrade to cc19, but to my surprise, i cannot work my sony a7iii footage (xavc-s with mp4 container) in a timeline without render the previews (red line). In cc18 i can work with the files just fine (yellow line timeline).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Premiere CC 2019 v13.0 does not export .scc files! Why?

Just updated Premiere to version 2019 13.0 and the option for exporting .scc captions is not there anymore. Why? Is it in another option or settings?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix Phantom cine support

Support for Phantom Flex CINE files is poorly implemented, causing workflow issues-- the current implementation uses incorrect timecode interpretation and color science, causing images to look inconsistent across platforms and breaking the ability to conform via XML/EDL/AAF in finishing platforms like Baselight and Resolve

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 18fps

I lik adobe premiere CC, But it misses the ability to set an aribrary number of frames/sec in the timeline.

In our company we use adobe premiere to editing projects for digitized films shot at 16 or 18 frames/second. It is essential for our customers that the frame rate remains identical to the source.

This is not possible in Adobe Premiere so we are looking now for an alternative editing program. Sony Vegas has this ability.

Basically the request is to have the choice for any frame rate on the timeline and when exporting.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sony F65 Raw Footage not supported in Premiere 12.1.2 (Build 69). It only shows a white screen.

I recently updated Creative Cloud with Premiere 12.1.2. So, when importing any of my Sony F65 raw footage it appears just a white screen. It used to work in the last Premiere v.12.1.1. I hope it will be fixed in 12.1.3.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adobe Premiere Pro - REQUEST: ADD RAW! Black Magic RAW, F*CK you Apple and ProRes!

Adobe, LOOK! No more excuses, its FREE, its ready and they will assist! - https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

https://youtu.be/AYswt0WM7gU

1. It FREE!!!! 4:25

2. It contains all Metadata (camera, lens, f-stop, ISO, shutter and etc...) - 3:30

3. The SDK is already available!!! 3:55

4. They will assist anybody who wants to implement it into their products 5:40

QUOTE "Black magic is not about limiting people to use our own proprietary software or hardware, and being open to as many people as possible, and being integrated into as many manufacturers as of TODAY"

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support Blackmagic RAW

Please add support for Blackmagic RAW .BRAW files as soon as possible! This would be a tremendous help to our workflow! .BRAW was released today: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

1,529 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

550 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for all the feedback. It’s pretty clear that we’ve got to look into the workflow using this format more closely, there are enough reports about gaps at this point to reopen this item. I’ll post more info about next steps shortly. In the meantime, a couple of questions are easy to answer:

- The plugin is designed for Premiere Pro. It currently doesn’t provide support for After Effects.
    - It does work with AME, so if you want to use it for batch processing, that’s very doable
    - If you’ve started a project with Autokroma, there’s no easy way to transfer it to be running with the new plugin.

Patrick

11. Adobe RAW support for DNG files

Just like in AE when you import a DNG files you can use the adobe camera raw function, that would be incredibly helpful to use with Premiere CC as well

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. f5/55 raw

Since 12.1.2 support for F5/F55 raw video has been broken. All I get with these clips is a white screen. It worked before 12.1.2.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. CC2018 msut fix H.264 Bluray Error that CC 2017 and prior did fine.

Premiere Pro CC2018 no longer properly creates H.264 Bluray files for Encore. Encore now gives an error that it cannot import the file.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feature request: Add support for Nikon Z6 and Z7 new mirrorless cameras N-Log format! It

Nikon just released their first full-frame mirrorless cameras Z6 and Z7, both of them support a new format N-Log which very soon people will start to utilize. Please add support for them. Thanks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quick time codec

Please, bring back Quick Time PNG, JPEG, MJPEG and all previous codecs. Thank You!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere should be able to import DV files. Come on, guys.

I can't believe Premiere won't import QuickTimes encoded with the DV codec. Especially when it EXPORTS THEM!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sony Venice X-OCN ST clips show up as white

Footage shot on on the Sony Venice camera at the full 6k resolution using the XOCN LT or ST codec shows up as white/black in the timeline.

We've noticed that this only happens when shooting footage that is not one of the two base ISO(500 or 2500). For example a clip shot at ISO 2500 shows up just fine in Premiere, but a clip shot at ISO 3200 shows up black. Also a clip shot at ISO 800 shows as white.

The clips we have are too big for uploading here, but we can find a way to share them.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support of Smart Rendering for H.264

It would be very helpful for me if you would support smart rendering for the H.264 format

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multitrack Audio Export

We deal with clients they need multitrack audio export for AVI and MP4 formats. Currently we can’t do this with Adobe Media Encoder.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support same CODECs as After Effects

I have a project that uses a lot of flv files (not my choice, this is what I'm given). Premiere Pro doesn't recognise this CODEC but After Effects does! In fact, if I create an After Effects wrapper of this media (i.e., an After Effects project that simply has a composition congaing the media in its raw form), Premiere Pro then happily renders the content via After Effects. But I shouldn't have to do this. If After Effects supports a format, so should Premiere Pro and vice versa.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base