Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you don't intend to support a common video format: offer built-in conversion to an editing-friendly format

I understand that some formats don't lend well to editing, but I'm bothered by having to seek out dodgy free internet apps to do a conversion because this premium software can't.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere cc 2019 13.0.2 still has alpha channel bug

First, sorry about my english

Please, help...

The bug on .mov alpha channel on premiere cc 2019 13.0.2 still happens....

On my tests, the issue occours when we use 2 files .mov at same time (differents timeline). It's really frustant.

A video about the bug: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VysA2U-ZsE-Mqpl82f2fomD4fDs4PX6P

Another thing... when I click "reveal sequence in project" on whatever thing, it don't work

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix iPhone Xs Max footage

My iPhone Xs Max footage plays back in Premiere Pro very gltichy and is unusable. Using a third party app such as "Hand Break" to make the frame rate constant instead of variable will make the footage not glitchy. However, it is a very time consuming process to do that for each video clip you want to use, and most of the time you are wokring with lots of video files. If Adobe could please somehow fix this problem that would be amazing. Have edited previous iPhone footage before from later model iPhones and never had this problem. Maybe it…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG: Adobe Premiere Pro 13.0.2 does NOT support ProRes 4444 +

Version 13.0.2 added support for ProRes formats, including 4444. However, this version does not support ProRes 4444 with alpha or (millions+). My production facility uses multiple source files that have been encoded in this 4444+ format and have been used successfully in previous versions of Premiere Pro.

This bug is preventing the roll out of Premiere Pro 2019 to the majority of editors in my facility.

Screenshots of the errors generated by 13.0.2 are attached.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Import Video without audio

Import Video without audio - sometimes I need b-roll without audio, and I import some long 2h long files and need to wait for waveform conformation etc - I hope you got my idea.

p.s. and for example, if I import 1 folder full of files, then I can decide what files I want with audio etc. That would be cool

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support native AVCHD (mts)

Problems audio and video import native archive AVCHD.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4K HEVC Variable Frame Rate - iPhone HEVC not working with PPro 13.0.2 (or 13.0.1) aka PPro CC 2019

PPro is recognizing my footage as Variable Frame Rate (see this in footage properties).

File Path: X:\20120229 TR2016\20181204 FFR Fluid Fuel Reactors eBook\Gord Pimping FFR\IMG_2042 Gord **** FFR AirPodMic 4K MoviePro.mov
    Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 1.38 GB
    Image Size: 3840 x 2160
    Frame Rate: 30.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - Stereo
    Project Audio Format: 48000 Hz - 32 bit floating point - Stereo
    Total Duration: 00;08;47;27
    Pixel Aspect Ratio: 1.0
    Alpha: None
    Video Codec Type: HEVC 4:2:0
    Variable Frame Rate Detected

...however unlike other Variable Frame Rate clips shot in H264, I'm NOT shown a Variable…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve Project Manager in Premiere

I would like a simple, effective way of consolidating an edited project. Quit forcing me to conform my footage to a single format!!!!.

FCP 7 had the option to simply trim and not transcode source material for a media managed backup, and this was available over 10 years ago!!!!!

Why will adobe not add this feature? I could trim the project, and not lose any quality from my source material through re-encodes! I would love to have this as a feature!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD IT ASAP!

When working on a project with multiple formats, resolutions and codecs, your Project…

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. RGB 444 (ProRes444 and CineformRGB) Sources do not transcode properly, Levels Issue

Video footage provided as 444 (RGB) does not transcode to 422 (YUV) properly. I believe it misinterprets the levels, making the image appear low contrast and milky on playback yet transcodes to 422 have clipped blacks and expanded contrast. I tested this using CineformRGB (444) and ProRes4444 and it provided the same results: Adobe Media Encoder or Premiere results in clipped blacks and stretched contrast compared to an identical transcode using DaVinci Resolve on the same machine.

In further testing, 422 sources (CineformYUV, DNxHR HQ and ProRes422) do not have the same issue and can be transcoded without issue.

Please…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sony ARW format

Please provide the ARW format from sony cams for premiere pro. Thank you!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG Premiere CC 13.0.2 No longer loads H265 files created with 13.0.1

Premiere CC 13.0.2 No longer loads H265 files created with 13.0.1

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. High quality x264 encoder

Why there is no high quality H.264 encoder within Premiere/MediaEncoder?

x264 provides much better quality at same or even lower bitrates.
    This would make it much easier for encoding to webservices without losing so much quality and using so much bandwidth.

This is must if you are directly sharing files from ME to your website. Almost every proper videohosting site (Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo etc) encodes their H.264 complaint videos with x264

If you are going to add this encoder, please make sure it actually is to specs according to H.264 standards.

If you want easy way to see difference, just…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support for SVG images

Instead of bridging through Illustrator, just directly support SVGs.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I vote for the Social Publishing Panel

I vote for the Social Publishing Panel

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. pls improve the adaptability of R3D raw files in Premiere CC 2019 and Prelude CC 2019

First, it is very amazing that Premiere has supported R3D file from Red Cinema Camera for a long time, you can import those files directly and adjust the raw settings in the Master Effect Panel and source settings when right click on the footage. But there are two things that really slows down the workflow on r3d files.

1. In Premiere, everytime you open a project with r3d files, it will regenerate all the audio peak files for the r3d file. Since it was already generated when importing, why everytime needs to re-generate again. Sometimes I really needed to wait until…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. mp4 ingest clips with non-stereo audio is broken

With all the new wizz-bang tools coming out to help use collaborate online as editors, there is a need for a lightweight proxy codec tuned for speedy streaming and quick transfers. H.264 is perfect for this as you can set the bitrate very low and get a very sensible SD Wide Proxy at something like ~2Mbps.

The problem is that Premiere chokes on generating proxies for anything with more than two audio channels. I have not yet found a workaround.

This works fine in Resolve, Handbrake, etc. I wish it worked in Premiere as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base