Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add support for DNXHR 444 codec within Premiere.

Seems that DNxHR 444 files show incorrect video levels compared to both Resolve and VLC.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Op-Atom MXF files with Correct Timecode

Premiere pro is already able to load DNxHD Op-Atom MXF files, but it links audio to video for each instance of the file. For example; FILEA01, FILEA02, FILEA03, FILEA04, and FILE_V01 will all load into the project browser, and each will include 1 video track and 4 audio tracks. Honestly, we don't mind that, as it's helpful to have everything connect while editing.

The issue is that at the moment Premiere cannot read the correct timecode from Op-Atom MXF files. Perhaps there is some inherent difference in how Op-Atom and Op-1a files are created, but for…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problems with DJI X7 Cinema dng Sequences

Premiere is not debayering cinema dng sequences captured with the DJI X7 properly. See attached still, and note the magenta cast and log-like color space. After Effects, photoshop, and Davinci Resolve are all rendering the image perfectly. This issue is with Premiere alone.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Panasonic V-RAW Support

Please add support for Panasonic V-RAW. This camera and footage are widely used.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support for BMD cinemaDNG flat profile

CinemaDNG when imports to PP uses some default sRGB LUT on it so the image appears overexposed..

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AVI CODEC and all kind of OLD CODEC

We need AVI CODEC for Vatican Television, becouse we doesn't convert all our history in .mp4..

We need your help for a Amazing New Version of PREMIERE PRO CC!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BUG: RED Media of certain resolutions causes tearing of image

When editing anamorphic .r3d media at certain resolutions Premiere cause tearing of the image if played back at 1/4 res, and 1/8 res. Thumbnails also exhibit tearing. This was seen on Mac Pro with dual D500 GPUs, version 12.1.1 and PC Version 12.1.1 on Nvidia 1070 ti. Resolution for RED footage is 3240 x 2700 at 2.0 pixel aspect ratio.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Barely Supports Iphone new video format.

I'm just saying, whenever I try to use IPhone videos in Premiere, I have to change all my files in a file converter, as the audio is out of sync or is non existent if I don't. Sometimes the actual video doesn't show up either.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Support same files...

Premiere used to support the Samsung 360 mp4 file format, but the newest version doesn't. Please send an update...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mp4 ingest clips with non-stereo audio is broken

With all the new wizz-bang tools coming out to help use collaborate online as editors, there is a need for a lightweight proxy codec tuned for speedy streaming and quick transfers. H.264 is perfect for this as you can set the bitrate very low and get a very sensible SD Wide Proxy at something like ~2Mbps.

The problem is that Premiere chokes on generating proxies for anything with more than two audio channels. I have not yet found a workaround.

This works fine in Resolve, Handbrake, etc. I wish it worked in Premiere as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sony F65 Raw Footage not supported in Premiere 12.1.2 (Build 69). It only shows a white screen.

I recently updated Creative Cloud with Premiere 12.1.2. So, when importing any of my Sony F65 raw footage it appears just a white screen. It used to work in the last Premiere v.12.1.1. I hope it will be fixed in 12.1.3.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. f5/55 raw

Since 12.1.2 support for F5/F55 raw video has been broken. All I get with these clips is a white screen. It worked before 12.1.2.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support same CODECs as After Effects

I have a project that uses a lot of flv files (not my choice, this is what I'm given). Premiere Pro doesn't recognise this CODEC but After Effects does! In fact, if I create an After Effects wrapper of this media (i.e., an After Effects project that simply has a composition congaing the media in its raw form), Premiere Pro then happily renders the content via After Effects. But I shouldn't have to do this. If After Effects supports a format, so should Premiere Pro and vice versa.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DNxHR wrapped in MOV from DaVinci Resolve plays as solid red frame

DNxHR wrapped in MOV that's rendered out from DaVinci Resolve plays as a solid red frame. MXF OP1a works fine. Seems like Premiere's implementation of the QuickTime MOV wrapper is suffering from a bug.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to set seqences to native ProRes codecs.

Even if Adobe doesn't want to shell out for export licensing of ProRes codecs, it would be nice to have the option to create ProRes sequences so they're a native match when working with imported ProRes footage.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We request! Premiere Pro should support the file format of swf.

We request! Premiere Pro should support the file format of swf.
    Animate CC is very wonderful software making animation. I want to merge the animation made by Animate CC into video on Premier Pro CC.
    Of course, Animate CC has a function of export the MOV file.
    But this function take a lot of time and a file size is more the tendacy of heavy.
    SWF is very light and possible to export super fast.
    AE can handle it. But I want to handle it by Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Prores on Windows version of 2018 Premiere not reproducing colors correctly. Works fine on Mac and previous Windows versions.

Record a Prores file with known color bars. Play back on the current version of Premiere in Windows (Windows 10 tested) and compare with source color bars. Look at it on the scope also, not just visually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Integrate codec with Sony and Nikon better, no issues with Canon in 4K

I had playback issues in Premiere Pro 2017 with Sony footage. I had to convert to Mp4. Canon seems to be the only format I don't have issues with in 4K.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cannot get the footage from my DJI phantom 4 pro to upload into premier pro. I have never had an issue with the footage from the phantom 4

Please help. I have uploaded several drone clips from the phantom 4. I just upgraded to the phantom 4 pro and cannot get the clips to upload into premier pro. Thanks

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop tightening file "restrictions"

I get far too much of this stuff:

I can take this file into Quicktime 7 Pro and re-wrap it; I can do the same in MPEG Streamclip, VLC or any number of other programs. However, YOUR stuff refuses to recognize any number of types of files, movs, aifs, mp4s...having to go to an external program and re-wrap a file (which I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO BEFORE the 2018 update) is counterproductive and lessens the chance I'll recommend Adobe products to anyone except the Trump campaign.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base