Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import Video without audio

Import Video without audio - sometimes I need b-roll without audio, and I import some long 2h long files and need to wait for waveform conformation etc - I hope you got my idea.

p.s. and for example, if I import 1 folder full of files, then I can decide what files I want with audio etc. That would be cool

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please, support more file formats

Please support more file formats like "JPEG-fil" and much more, it's really annoying going to handbrake and all those file converters all the time. From my perspective Premiere Pro doesn't support that many file formats, so I would be happy to not switch editing software because of file formats.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support native AVCHD (mts)

Problems audio and video import native archive AVCHD.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 18fps

I lik adobe premiere CC, But it misses the ability to set an aribrary number of frames/sec in the timeline.

In our company we use adobe premiere to editing projects for digitized films shot at 16 or 18 frames/second. It is essential for our customers that the frame rate remains identical to the source.

This is not possible in Adobe Premiere so we are looking now for an alternative editing program. Sony Vegas has this ability.

Basically the request is to have the choice for any frame rate on the timeline and when exporting.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CDNG support

Full support for Cinema DNG files, fast workflow and import. As the new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K comes it needs a support.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sometimes there is a slight glitch, usually within the first 5 seconds of the .H265 files that come off the Phantom 4 Pro.

Regular media players show the glitch, but continue playing through it, and the glitch resolves itself after about a second, and the file plays normally. Premiere however cannot play this files at all, and it completely freezes if you attempt to pull the up in the source window. In addition, Adobe Media Encoder is unable to transcode these files and renders out nothing but a red or green screen for the duration of the clip. I have been having to use Handbrake in order to transcode these files. Why is Handbrake and every other media player able to work through…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere should be able to import DV files. Come on, guys.

I can't believe Premiere won't import QuickTimes encoded with the DV codec. Especially when it EXPORTS THEM!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adobe Premiere Pro - REQUEST: ADD RAW! Black Magic RAW, F*CK you Apple and ProRes!

Adobe, LOOK! No more excuses, its FREE, its ready and they will assist! - https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursaminipro/blackmagicraw

https://youtu.be/AYswt0WM7gU

1. It FREE!!!! 4:25

2. It contains all Metadata (camera, lens, f-stop, ISO, shutter and etc...) - 3:30

3. The SDK is already available!!! 3:55

4. They will assist anybody who wants to implement it into their products 5:40

QUOTE "Black magic is not about limiting people to use our own proprietary software or hardware, and being open to as many people as possible, and being integrated into as many manufacturers as of TODAY"

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premiere cc 2019 13.0.2 still has alpha channel bug

First, sorry about my english

Please, help...

The bug on .mov alpha channel on premiere cc 2019 13.0.2 still happens....

On my tests, the issue occours when we use 2 files .mov at same time (differents timeline). It's really frustant.

A video about the bug: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VysA2U-ZsE-Mqpl82f2fomD4fDs4PX6P

Another thing... when I click "reveal sequence in project" on whatever thing, it don't work

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make the CineForm codec more flexible (decoding old avi files)

For some years we have had the CineForm codec bundled with Premiere Pro. This is great.

But, to being able to even use old files (avi) created with the CineForm codec for let´s say ten years ago i must manually install the CineForm decoder from GoPro.

Since the CineForm codec is bundled today the most natural thing would be to being able to decode old CineForm files with the bundled CineForm codec we have today. Especially since the decoder software is getting harder to get. I cant even find it on GoPros homepage today.

I have many hours of old…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. cc19 doesn't support xavc-s timeline without render

I upgrade to cc19, but to my surprise, i cannot work my sony a7iii footage (xavc-s with mp4 container) in a timeline without render the previews (red line). In cc18 i can work with the files just fine (yellow line timeline).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mp4

Olá, bom dia! Estou tento problemas com arquivos em mp4 os memos estão desconfigurando ficando destorcidos.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

Can you please make version 2015.3 available for download and install again?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support .MTS files (Still no audio)

.MTS files have no audio. I don't get how this is still a problem.

I've found a lot of posts about this online but no solution that works.

Just spoke to the support over chat, and the official solution offered was to use Sony Vegas, export the files from there to mp4 or something, and then go ahead and edit in premiere. Insane.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. raw 3:1 support

I shoot on a Blackmagic camera and I still can't import/use raw footage with a 3:1 compression natively inside of Premiere pro. Are there plans to implement this in the future?

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CC2018 msut fix H.264 Bluray Error that CC 2017 and prior did fine.

Premiere Pro CC2018 no longer properly creates H.264 Bluray files for Encore. Encore now gives an error that it cannot import the file.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for Newtek SpeedHQ Codecs

The SpeedHQ codecs are the native formats for the Newtek Tricaster products and are frequently used. They were effectively killed in Premiere and Encoder when 32-bit support ended recently.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere CC 2019 v13.0 does not export .scc files! Why?

Just updated Premiere to version 2019 13.0 and the option for exporting .scc captions is not there anymore. Why? Is it in another option or settings?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base