Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FIX the bug of audio missing from export

When exporting a video sequence premiere randomly leaves out part of the audio. Those part were not muted, but in the same channel and of the same kind of other parts exported fine, not even cut: so for instance you have a talker that randomly get the voice silent.
    This is a big reliability issue, because there is no correspondence of what you have on timeline and what you are going to have on final export. This happens on different machines and happened also with previous versions of Premiere different from this one at moment of writing 15.4.1 (build 4).…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to Export frame as Layered PSD

Please add the option to export a still as a layered PSD file.
    With new compositing capabilities of PR most work is done within the application. So it would be of tremendous help to be able to export a still as layered PSD, each track on a separate layer, in order to further edit in PS or AE. Uses include finishing, enhancing poster frames, retouching Hi Res stills for print, posters etc etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cannot Export Full Video

For quite a while I've been unable to export videos properly due to a bug that causes the video to only export a small percentage of the actual video length. For example I have a 15 minute video that I', exporting, but when I review the file after it does through the entire exporting process for the full video (and I can see that during preview) the video file is only 1 min and 50 seconds. I have had tried multiple projects and video and all have the same result, as well as both exporting in Premiere and Encoder. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Exporting sequence from PPro 2021 FAILED

Exporting sequence from PPro 2021 FAILED.
    It also failed using queue and Media Encoder.
    I changed the memory settings in PPro 2021 from Performance to Memory. It still crashed but at least I received the attached error message.
    I have tried this a number of ways and so far I have not managed to export this sequence.
    This is new as I can export this sequence in PPro 2020.

Tim
    tim.durham@riverpinn.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: Proxy Watermark appearing on export

BUG: When proxies are toggled on after export the Proxy watermark will at times flash periodically throughout the video. I've noticed it will only flash after where your play head is in the sequence is at the time of export.

For example;

Proxies toggled on, play head it at 0:30, after export the proxy watermark will start to flash throughout video after 0:30. Can someone please look into this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MXF embed subtitles not working anymore...

last ok version 14.9.0 (build 52)
    now with the new subtitles (text) even selecting to embed to a mxf (need to output for bradcast here in Brazil, Globo SBT etc) the subtitle dont embed, guess a minor threat to resolve.. but is keeping me to update to newers versions.. please resolve.. tnks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. export transcription with time code and speaker

Would be great if you could export the transcription with the time code and speaker name as a text file or word doc for producers to work with.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. All videos turning completely green after export. Audio still plays, but that is all.

Please help me with this. It just started happening out of nowhere and I have tried everything I know to fix this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug: Export media is glitched

I want to export my projects to youtube but it says that I need to sign in. When I do sign in and export my project, there's a message saying I need to sign in again. I went so far to sign out and manually signing in again to restarting my computer.
    Please help.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Maintain export filepaths based on last export per project

So let's say I have two projects going - Video A for Client 1 and Video B for Client 2 We'll say I've already exported a version of each video to the correct (different) filepaths.
    Lets say I have approvals on both projects - I export Video A for Client 1. Next, I open up Video B and export for Client 2. Even though this is a different project file, Premiere still defaults to my last export location - Video A for Client 1. Would be nice if Premiere defaulted to the last export location based on project instead of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. show the size in the export like the normal premiere pro

in the beta when i export and i play with the bit rate i cant see what size it will be
    but in normal premiere we can se this function exist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Match Source Audio" in Export

It would be great to have a "Match Source" option for audio. This option would be great for when you're transcoding footage or making proxies.

A perfect example of the usefulness of this:

When you are making proxies for custom aspect ratio or anamorphic footage, you need to create a custom export preset. It's very easy to click "Match Source" for the video and then retain the aspect ratio lock and choose a lower resolution like a 720p equivalent. However, if you forget to choose the correct audio channel setup, like if your clip has 5 channels of mono, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DPX export extremly slow

export DPX to local disk = fast (500MB/sec) (ssd is bottleneck)
    export DPX to SMB share over 50GbE = 24MB/sec at 30k iosize.
    Resolve17 can export same sequence at 1.4GB/sec on same machine to same network share.
    same slow export in PP12.0, 14.0, 15.0
    Playback of 4 layers of 4k 10bit RGB DPX is fine at 3.9GB/sec.
    Only export is horribly slow. wireshark shows 30k IO sizes. see attached screenshot/pdf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export issue when you ADD FRAME HOLD for a graphic (Premiere pro Mac M1 version)

I recently upgraded to Mac M1 updated version of Premiere pro... works like a jiffy now.
    Found out this problem recently which happens in few exports...
    When I use a text animation graphic... and use ADD FRAME HOLD feature to extend the text all thru the timeline..... while working on premiere pro it doesn't show any issue... but once you export the video... there are duplicate images coming in the exported video (SCREENSHOT ENCLOSED).

The only work around I found for time being was to remove ADD FRAME HOLD portion of the Text graphic... and then COPY PASTE the graphic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The system memory is low while exporting on UHD 60FPS quality - memory leak

hey ! I have a problem while rendering my UHD 60 FPS video in premiere pro or Adobe media encoder. premiere pro and media encoder while rendering my video file completely load on memory and render on memory first and finally repack rendered file from memory and copy to save location that i was choose. and now if i have 10GB video sizes and 16GB memory, my system will crash because my file loaded on my memory and rendering save happens on my memory too. and finally my system will crash during render becausemy memory is low. thank you if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show User Presets in Quick Export!

Why doesn't the new Quick Export window show user presets at the top of the list of Presets, just like the Export Settings window does?

Having User Presets here would be helpful!

There's no need to allow users to create or edit presets here, just let them access their custom presets created in the Export Settings window!

Thank you!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scale to Frame Size producing lo-res exports

We build a project and use the proxies first and then scale to frame in the 1080x1920 timeline.Next, we replace with the hi-res footage, it's the perfect size/framing and nothing on the timeline changes size wise...but the quality also stays the same as it was for the proxies.
    I wonder why the export doesn't change to the hi-res?

I have a video of the issue as see link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kthSlu-BuOF9bKtpW9xiL6jdpQp49SBn/view?usp=sharing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Burn in Metadata/Markers/Overlay

Hi, I often work with producers remotely. I send stringouts, they respond with selects, and so on. It'd be great to see an option to burn in my overlays (clip timecode, audio timecode, marker text, and whatever else I have selected to display.) in the export. This would be a lot easier for everyone watching to just jog thru footage and jump to sections of the video they want to see based on marker text. not everyone is on premiere so they cannot see the embedded markers. XMP data would also be a great option to include in overlays/burn in.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export File Size Estimation live update

In PP Beta right now adjusting the bit rate for export on h.264s does not live update the file size estimation, as it did in previous versions. This means there's no way of knowing what size of file you're producing until after you've exported it. Previously there was a live update when the bit rate was adjusted, which while not completely accurate, was a pretty good guide. Could we please have this functionality back so we don't have to guess, export, get it wrong and have to make another guess and so on.
    In this example below the file I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base