Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. installation codec youtube

fournir un accès facile aux codec

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. REMOVE "VIDEO SUCCESSFULLY EXPORTED" ALERT

Fire the Millenial who suggested that elementary school feature. It is invasive and counterproductive. I have to stop what I am doing in another program window where I am trying to use said export just to come back and deal with it. It is superfluous, pointless and unnecessary, even more so than those similar adjectives.

Please and thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A text notification on the status of an export

Text when the export is 90% done, when its finished, or if there was an error and it failed. Too many times have I walked back to my computer or woke up in the morning to a failed export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A text notification on the status of an export

Text when the export is 90% done, when its finished, or if there was an error and it failed. Too many times have I walked back to my computer or woke up in the morning to a failed export

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I export a video, there is a random frame used for the holding frame and I would like to select the frame.

When I export a video, there is a random frame/image used for the holding frame/image and I would like to select the frame when I export the video but I can't there is no option to do this it just gets randomly selected for me.
    At the moment the answer is that I or my client really has to select a thumbnail when they post on facebook or Utube or Vimeo wherever it is going. Ok I get that but my clients do not.
    So every time I deliver a video and in the last case the video thumbnail has…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quick Export - Add Hyperlink to popup window

After processing the Quick Export file, have the "Your Video Exported Successfully" pop-up event window create a hyperlink to the file, like Media Encoder does. Would speed up locating the file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. computer crashes on export

Premiere Pro freezes and crashes computer during exporting. Premiere Pro 2020 running on brand new fully upgraded 2020 27inch iMac and during exporting of HD video computer will freeze and then shut down and restart itself. Does not happen every video but does happen quite often. Premiere and iMac are both updated to current software versions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. WARP STABILIZER: Prevent "New Frames Need Analyzing" from appearing in exports!

When PP decides to forget it has already analyzed a clip. Just re-analyze it as part of the export process - don't export with the banner saying "new frames need analyzing"

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export effects needs text-justify from left/center/right property.

When doing text/label burn in through the effect tab in export window. Annoying that whenever I change the text i have to manually position everytime to have it be consistent. A simple justify property will ensure that all text writes from left to right or right to left. So that no matter how many characters i have i know it wont suddenly be out of frame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Set Export Setting > Preset

In After Effects, if you press the Command key when you select an output template, that template becomes the default the next time you render. Would love to see this in Premiere, as every time I make a new sequence, I have to set the Preset.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Premiere/Media Encoder to 'Use Proxies' for export - this would mean MUCH FASTER exports

The proxy workflow in Premiere is good, but the issue is that ANY export is forced to refer to the high resolution source media if it is connected - this makes exports painfully slow, especially when the source is 4K or above.

There should be a tick box that allows you to choose whether or not you want to use the proxy media for export. Doing this would MASSIVELY improve encoding speeds in situations when quality isn't relevant i.e. low res exports for internal reviews.

Currently people are achieving this by making their high res media offline and forcing Media…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add an option to chose thumbnail for the video when exporting

Hi Team,

It would be really great if it is possible to choose a thumbnail for the video when exporting. So that when it on PC, or when added to Drive, or shared, whatnot, the thumbnail of the video is always the same as you want it to be.

As for now, there's no such option, or am missing it?

Cheers,
    Katsia

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ability to export Copyright Metadata automatically to all projects

I want to be able to export Copyright Metadata to all projects.

It would be helpful if there was a template I could create, save and be able to backup and restore after a re-formatting of the computer.

Thanks!

Steve Thornton

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export crashing

I updated Premiere Pro to the latest version two days ago, and everytime I try to press export or Ctrl + M premiere doesn´t show the export window and crashes. I´ve tried it multiple times and nothing, i tried as well in Media Encoder and it crashes as well. Please fix this!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. H.264 not syncing video and audio properly

Consistently premier has been exporting out of sync only in H.264. Every other format exports in sync. I have tried clearing the cache in premier and exporting in media encoder. They haven't worked.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What happened to Webm export?

What happened to Webm export? Please return it to the exports!!!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BE ABLE TO EXPORT PUBLISH TO A LOCAL DRIVE

It would be great to set up a export setting in the publish menu so it can goto a drive on our system.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere crashes on export

I have a simple 20min sequence with just a couple of effects. After adding one picture to an otherwise finished sequence i can not export it anymore.

If i do ctrl+M or File-Export the whole program freezes black and stops responding. I've restarted my computer, closed all other programs and i am still getting this error.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Burn in clip name of currently visible video layer

Burn in the clip name and timecode of the currently visible video layer. If the clip from track 1 is visible, burn in that clip name. If track two is visible, burn in that clip name...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base