Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow user to either change default Source Range in Media Encoder, or change Source Range on multiple files.

I had to break apart a number of clips into smaller 2 second clips for a project. The total number of 2 second clips is over 900. I wanted a quick way of exporting them, so I dragged the clips back into the Project Browser in Premiere, and then batch exported them. So far, so good. Unfortunately, now because it automatically sets to render the whole clip all of these smaller clips just render out as the whole clip. I can't change all of the files at once and I can't set a preset. I have to go through clip…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Bug

Premiere Pro 12.1.1 & 12.1 will not export sequences containing master clips with Lumetri settings when using Media Encoder. Must be exported directly from Premiere export window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can't load most of my custom export presets since updating

I keep getting: "Incompatible Audio Codec found in the preset. Preset load failed." when I try to export using just about any of my custom presets. This is going to be a serious problem for me!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export Changelogs

Allow Premiere to export a changelog similar to that created by Avid's filmscribe program.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 4K Authoring with Menus for TV Play

Everyone knows Adobe Encore but what about 4K Videos? It would be great if we get an Authoring Program where you can create those legacy Menus for your 4K Movie. Furthermore it should be possible to Playback you Project via USB Memory Drive on your TV. I hate those blue list views from the TV manufacturers. THUMBS UP 👍

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. export with Loudness Normalization

the progress bar goes rapidly almost to the end (I guess when the LU normalization is finished) and the remaining time says i.e. 20", even when all the video still has to be exported.
    In other words, the progress bar is useless when Loudness Normalization is used.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CC2018 bug: Media encoder pauses while using Play/Stop space bar in Premiere

CC2018

CC2018 bug: Media encoder pauses while using Play/Stop space bar in Premiere- playing and stopping in an active timeline window in Premiere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BATCH EXPORTING TRIMMED BROLL W/OUT INDIVIDUAL SEQUENCE NESTING

THE FACT THAT EDITORS CAN'T EASILY BATCH EXPORT MULTIPLE VIDEOS WITH THE IN/OUT POINTS. THE ONLY WORK AROUND TO THIS IS TO SEQUENCE NEST EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL VIDEO WTF??? THIS SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED YEARS AGO.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Constant Quality/Quantizer

Adobe software needs to implement both Constant Quality and Constant Quantizer options for H.264/5, with an adjustable Max bitrate setting that can also be applied when needed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mismatched media timecode in and out points Premiere 13.0 - XML export broken

I had a project done in Premiere 12 that needed its media reconnected. I opened in 13, and when it reconnected, in and out points were all over the map. Went back to 12, it reconnected just fine. No big deal, I think, it's the whole "don't open old projects in new releases".

Well, now I'm trying to send a different edit via XML to Davinci Resolve for color grading. All the in and out points are incredibly off in Resolve - have NEVER had an import issue before like this. Some clips are just flat out offline because, according…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export now taking longer.... much longer

Hi, I just upgraded to the new Prem Pro 13 and my export times have increased dramatically... I am using OSX 27" iMac Retina 5K 4Ghz i7 with 32 gigs of ram...

I am capturing raw video onto my Samurai Blade and importing it into Prem Pro to finalise it... each video file is about 60 gigs for an hour of video...

In Prem Pro 12 it used to take me about 18 mins to export as H264 Match Source - Medium Bitrate...

In Prem Pro 13 it has increased to 14 hours... I used hardware acceleration and it reduced…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premier pro 2019 no exporting effects

On export, the effects I have chosen - lumitra, color balance, basic levels do not seem to export. The video appears similar to the original with theexception of the cut out sections

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CC2019 media encoder removes color

I've graded everything in PP2019 using third party plugin Film Convert, in conjunction with Lumetri nodes. Everything looking sweet and rendered. Sent it over to Media Encoder 2019, and the Film Convert plugin is not being rendered.

I have to export everything from within Premiere Pro. Luckily it's just 2 videos, but I have to export 24 videos on Monday..... Would be great to use Media Encoder like I used to. Cheers, Paul

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audio delay using the new noice canceling

Get a bug on voice soundtracks when i use the new noise-cancelling function. Any voice track will be delay about 4-5 frames in the final export when rendering. (music is unaffected). Voice tracks without any effects on them is not effected. If i dynamic link it to audition and do a mixdown there, the audio is not effected. (if I replace the new mix down with the old layered one.) The bug happens with both premiere rendering and media encoder. This makes the essenial sound panel kinda useless now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export Panel Keyboard Shorcuts

Open keyboard shortcuts to the export panel.

Export formats, presets, and the ability to export or send to AME queue.

I’m kind of shocked this isn’t already a thing, it seems to be the slowest process when editing. Following the same 5 steps every time I export a video. I typically use about a half presets for exporting, assigning those presets to macros would be a dream!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This is actually a bug report for Rush, which I don't see a page for.

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premier Pro CC 2019 I upgraded my software yesterday and when I go to export my sequence/ clip, that is say 21 secs and I choose the whole c

Premier Pro CC 2019
    I upgraded my software yesterday and when I go to export my sequence/ clip, that is say 21 secs and I choose the whole clip, after exporting the clip is on 14 secs.
    I have not changed any of my previous settings.
    One thing I have noticed is that the marker in the clip I am editing if that is in the clip when I export it clips the sequence to that time.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance for your input!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio Channel Config on Export Panel: Bigger window; no scrolling!

When exporting a file that will have multiple audio channels, we are forced to view only three output options and scroll through the rest.

Please allow the Audio Channel Configuration panel / area to expand so that we can see most / all of our channel configurations at once! Seeing only three (especially when there is unused room available) feels frustrating. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Sequence comment markers corrupt exported ProRes files

When exporting a sequence with comment markers to ProRes 4444, the exported quicktime file is shown as corrupt by ffmpeg and displays the following message:

[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x7ffb95001200] Referenced QT chapter track not found

Even though there are no chapter markers present in the sequence. Quicktime has no problem playing the file, but the error message in ffmpeg stops it from encoding, which is a required step in our distribution pipeline.

Clearing the comment markers from the sequence fixes the error. How can we stop premiere from corrupting the data in the exported quicktime file?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base