Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black Bars appearing after export on top and bottom of video

Hello,

I'm experiencing a pretty nasty bug with my timeline/exporting with Premiere Pro.

Here are all my settings before we get started.
    Camera - Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro
    Codec - ProRes HQ
    Resolution - 2K 16:9 DCI
    Frame Rate - Mix of 24fps & 60 FPS
    Timeline settings – 2048x1080 – Vertical 256:135

while editing in premiere the video is shown in the timeline and in the preview window as having no issues.

The problem appears after moving on from Premiere and onwards with Resolve, or any other platform for that matter. Because I'm editing the video, I export my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Masking, Exporting Issue

I masked a PNG title and everything worked great! I played back the video for review and it was ready for an export. As soon as I exported the video, when the titles would come on the screen, there would be fast flash of black over where the mask is. I went back into Premiere, removed the mask and re-exported. It worked fine. This needs to be fixed, as I'm sure a lot of people use the masking feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Media Encoder - Export issue

Hello Adobe Team,

I'm working on professional tutorial videos which aim to train our saleforces, but I have an issue at the export.
    Indeed, see screenshot attached, the video exported is completely striped in green and purple and even if I change the final size and format of the video.

Could you help me asap please, because those videos are really important.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Proxy workflow - Destination and Naming Convention Options

Currently the options are a proxy folder next to the original source or a custom folder.
    There is no control over the naming convention.

We have a workflow that would work better if we could store the Proxy in the same folder as the original (no sub-folder) and a naming convention that tags a "-Proxy" (as opposed to a "_Proxy") to the original name.

Overall what we're looking for is a more sophisticated Destinations system for PPro and AME.
    Way back in the FCP-7 days they divided export presets into two types: Render and Destinations.

Perhaps Adobe's "Ingest" presets are…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Audio out of sync when exporting H.264 video file

Issue is fixed when I do SEQUENCE > DELETE RENDER FILES before export.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Chine when export done

Play a sound when done, like Ae

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. favorite star in the export format list

Can we get a favorite star like you have in the font list so we don't have to search through all the formats. Or be able to create a preset bin so you can just have our own presets

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug/Poor Decision: Export doesn't show my settings until I scroll up.

If I output a file, say an MP4, it will show all the stock presets, but my presets are hidden at the top unless I scroll up to them. This makes no sense since my presets are the ones I'm most likely to use. Not looking at the top of a list is also unusual so I didn't realize for a while that scrolling up was an option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Missing Text

While exporting some Text i faced the Problem that the Text is not rendered into the final File. Its simply missing. After spending some hours why that happens i finally seem to know. The Font is kind of corrupt, Premiere and the Media Encoder display it just fine. Even when i look at the Preview Window in AME i can see that Text. But always missed in final Video, only Adobe Guys will know. What about some feedback to us Users that something went wrong ? I

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Black video/ empty timeline warning

Many users have a placed a clip far away in the end of the timeline, then, at the end of the day, rush to render their video so that it is ready the next morning, without checking if the duration matches their edit, only to realize, the next morning, that they exported many minutes of empty timeline area.

If no noise is recorded, and no pixel is rendered for a few seconds at the end of a video before another clip, a warning would be useful. of course, for those creating hidden track like in the old time of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export Fails

I just want to make you aware of some time i wasted last week. Im not a professional editor but quite into PP and AE. On my so far most complex project i have about 60 seconds done in AE. when Exporting the whole project 1 from 100 times the export works. It stops exporting always around the same time but never at the exact time stamp, i varies always by 5 seconds. Its so frustrating that the preview playback works but the export never. I tried everything to fix this export bug, even changing my AE Project slightly (but…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rendering Bug

Reporting an issue I had with Premiere 12.1... When I would try to export a video, I couldn't adjust any export settings. When I would click the dropdown menu, for example, to change from H.264 to Quicktime, the dropdown would not appear. I tried sending to AME as is, and then use one of my presets there. I still was unable to adjust any export settings. The screen would just flash when I would click for the dropdown to appear. And then when I would try to render AME would lock up. A colleague suggested reinstalling the apps. So I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro CC Media Encoder Crashes when rendering 4k and sometimes 2k

After last update by MS Media Encoder Crashes on 4K. Worked before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Install a scroll button for those with none recommended screen resolution so that the Export button is visible.

I use a Lenova Thinkpad for my editing and its recommended screen resolution is 1920 x 1080. Anything else makes my screen too small to work with. Therefore, when wishing to Export my clip, I cannot see the Export button at the bottom of my screen and no resizing will allow me to see it. Therefore, I have to go to my settings and change the resolution to be able to see the Export button and press it. Might be there is a shortcut that I do not know about, but if I could at least scroll down to see…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Exporting PNG sequence to AME bug - Stopped render, restarting with Set Start Timecode is ignored

When exporting a PNG sequence from Premiere Pro CC 2018 to AME. Stopped the render (it ran out of memory/hdd space), when restarting it with 'Set Start Timecode' set to resume where it left off, it's ignored and starts naming it as frame #00000 again. This obviously could cause huge problems by overwriting existing frames if the user doesn't notice.

Premiere 2018. I'm running Windows 10, the latest updates, all drivers up to date.

My aging rig has:
    i7 2600k
    16 GB RAM
    nVidia GTX 540 GPU

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It was working ok. Then as I remember I got some kind of update, which I always hate, but I accepted it. Since then when I move a clip int

Since then, when I bring a clip into a project and then export it, only the audio come out. The video is all black.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG REPORT: No sound on export

After export it becomes apparent, that the SOUND has not been exported. All levels are where they should be in the mix, no track is solo-ed or muted. No sound is played during playback. Upon pushing SOLO ON and then OFF again audios plays back as exppected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →