Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Red frames and clip speed changes after multicam render

I have been having issues after rendering either with GPU or software processing via Media Encoder. Some clips appear at double speed, and sometimes, red frames also appear. To solve it I have had to unistall and reinstall Premiere and Encoder, but after some weeks, the issue starts again. This is on multicam projects. I am using Premiere Pro CC v12.1.2

This issue does not happen when I export directly in Premiere (without Media Encoder) and as a software processed export.

But I need to export via Media Encoder and GPU because it is quicker and also because I can…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Glitches are being created when moving from one clip to another! Fix this!!!

It is fine when editing but when exporting, random glitches are created in the footage!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Twitter export

Both Twitter export options on default and detailed renders come out heavily pixelated buy YouTube and Vimeo equivalents are fine. It’s easy to work around but would be good to fix

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Adobe Media Encoder option to function independently

AME should have a setting to export a sequence separately from Premier Pro to allow Premier to render another sequence at the same time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 👿Audio drop out after rendering

Guys, I have edited a little 7 minute youtube talking-head video.
    Premiere crashed 5! Times raaandomly as f**k while editing the footage.

AND NOW I CANNOT EVEN EXPORT MY VIDEO BECAUSE MY RENDERED VIDEO GETS RANDOM AUDIO DROP OFFS

I play it back in the premiere timeline it works like a charm (given, there is no random crash)

I export H.264, like I do it every time. I don't know why, but there are random drop offs.

I dont know it is strange. I export the whole video = Audio drop of @

0:30 - 1:04 - 1:37 etc.

I…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Encoder isn't working as expected, I get a lot of bugs on exports ans proxies.

I have lots of worries on Encoder regarding exports, proxies and caption. On my latest projects, it wouldn't export captions (embedded) on H264 or Quicktime formats. Sometimes it exported without the captions (yes I clicked on the right button !), or just wouldn't export at all.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There seems to be a bug

I am running v.12.1.2 (build 69) on a MacBook Pro 11,5 on OSX10.11.6. When I have a second monitor set up as an extension of my desktop using the hdmi port, when I try to export a file the Export Format will not change: it's locked into whatever it was the last time. This happens both when I have that external monitor selected under the playback preference and when I have nothing selected. The export window works fine if I have mirroring selected and it works fine if I have the hdmi cable unplugged. I have tried this with a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SECURE FTP!!!!

For the love of... please update media encoder FTP transfer to allow transfer over Secure FTP (SFTP)

You all have not updated FTP transfer software since 2010! Its time to get with the program and allow for better security. Without this feature the automated system in Adobe does not work and files have to be transferred manually or you have to run no encryption at all which is not a wise idea for anyone and puts the network at risk.

Adobe please address this. This is a very common issue for broadcasters and other media companies.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Version 12.1.2 not exporting AVC HD levels correctly. 12.1.1 is ok

When exporting AVC HD codec, the resulting file (AVC_intra or Prores) from a Mac has reduced contrast, as in the luminance levels drop and the black levels rise by several percent.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. make an option to make 4k image file to be able to burn it to bluray disc

people still uses bluray players to watch videos, make an option where you can export file as 4k image and later on you can be able to burn it to a bluray disc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. email youtube link after upload

In the publish menu there should be a place where someone can type in email addresses where a link will be sent to after a video is uploaded.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mixed frame rate XML to resolve

Exporting an XML of a sequence with footage of variable frame rates that has been 'interpreted' to all match the sequence (slow motion footage), then sending to Resolve causes major conform issues in Resolve. Premiere specifies the wrong timecode and often wrong clips causing huge pains. This has been a known issue for years.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Proxy media NOT being stored next to original media.

When I export out multiple proxy files and select "Store next to original media" guess what? It doesn't. My proxy files are being strewn across different file paths but Pr is looking to where it's supposed to be stored. I would really like to not RE-organize footage and RE-reconnect proxy media every time I launch premiere.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Black Bars appearing after export on top and bottom of video

Hello,

I'm experiencing a pretty nasty bug with my timeline/exporting with Premiere Pro.

Here are all my settings before we get started.
    Camera - Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro
    Codec - ProRes HQ
    Resolution - 2K 16:9 DCI
    Frame Rate - Mix of 24fps & 60 FPS
    Timeline settings – 2048x1080 – Vertical 256:135

while editing in premiere the video is shown in the timeline and in the preview window as having no issues.

The problem appears after moving on from Premiere and onwards with Resolve, or any other platform for that matter. Because I'm editing the video, I export my…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Masking, Exporting Issue

I masked a PNG title and everything worked great! I played back the video for review and it was ready for an export. As soon as I exported the video, when the titles would come on the screen, there would be fast flash of black over where the mask is. I went back into Premiere, removed the mask and re-exported. It worked fine. This needs to be fixed, as I'm sure a lot of people use the masking feature.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Media Encoder - Export issue

Hello Adobe Team,

I'm working on professional tutorial videos which aim to train our saleforces, but I have an issue at the export.
    Indeed, see screenshot attached, the video exported is completely striped in green and purple and even if I change the final size and format of the video.

Could you help me asap please, because those videos are really important.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Proxy workflow - Destination and Naming Convention Options

Currently the options are a proxy folder next to the original source or a custom folder.
    There is no control over the naming convention.

We have a workflow that would work better if we could store the Proxy in the same folder as the original (no sub-folder) and a naming convention that tags a "-Proxy" (as opposed to a "_Proxy") to the original name.

Overall what we're looking for is a more sophisticated Destinations system for PPro and AME.
    Way back in the FCP-7 days they divided export presets into two types: Render and Destinations.

Perhaps Adobe's "Ingest" presets are…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Audio out of sync when exporting H.264 video file

Issue is fixed when I do SEQUENCE > DELETE RENDER FILES before export.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chine when export done

Play a sound when done, like Ae