Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please enable time remapping when exporting a sequence to AAF/MXF format

It would be grand if it would be possible to export time-remapped / speed altered clips in a sequence as an AAF or MXF. This is causing me long work around issues when trying to export my sequence to grade in another software (davinci).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Videos with alpha channel

Videos with alpha channel are not working. The render does not assume the transparency of the video and it goes black.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Export -> Publish -> folder in cloud (Dropbox/GoogleDrive/...)

After the rendering has finished, "publish" to certain folder in cloud.

When using shared cloud folders for transferring videos to clients, it would be beneficial if the task of sending exported video could be automatized.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to export Pro Res files!!!!!

The ability to export Pro Res files!!!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Latest versions of Premiere Pro and Media Encoder (since 12.1) crash when trying to render 4K video

After updating from version 12.0.1 to any newer version (12.1, 12.1.1, 12.1.2) I cant render anything 4K. In Premiere Pro when I choose a 4K timeline and choose File-Export-Media, Premiere Pro just crashes. When I drag and drop a 4K video into Media Encoder, it freezes. With 1080p media its OK. Version 12.0.1 works just fine with both 1080p and 2160p footage, so I`ve stuck with it forever(

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Export .MP4/.MOV (any format) in same folder of .PRPROJ file

Just like this explains:
    https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-bugs/suggestions/31990174-export-jpg-png-any-format-in-same-folder-of-ai-f

⌘M Export Settings should auto-select the location that the current .prproj file is saved in, not the last exported location, which is often from a completely different project.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. El formato del archivo que enviaron no se condice con lo solicitado. A continuación pongo una captura del análisis del formato que enviaron

El formato del archivo que enviaron no se condice con lo solicitado. A continuación pongo una captura del análisis del formato que enviaron:

El segmento resaltado, donde dice "HDV 1080i" debiera decir: "XDCAM HD 35".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug - 50fps projects does not properly export in Premiere CC 2019

Bug - CC 2019 50fps project export does not play in 50fps.

Project was created in CC 2017, is 4K and 8K with 50fps and all exports (cineform MOV, MFX) are playing fine. The same project opened in Premiere CC 2019 exports only stuttering files as Cineform/ProRes MOVs or MFXs. Converting of old exported files with Media Encoder CC 2019 however works fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Save a lower project in Premiere Pro CC

Save a lower project in Premiere Pro CC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Batch export EDLs, XMLs, or OMFs.

As a spot editor, I'm often preparing several sequences at once for color grading, mixing, and online editing. It would be a huge timesaver to be able to select multiple prepared sequences and choose an "export as..." option for all of them. The way it is now is very time-consuming, having to choose a destination path (often the same one) for each export.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. overwrite

Two very silly flaws with file overwriting behavior upon export.

a) Premiere does audio renders BEFORE checking whether there is a file already existing with the same name as the output file. Causes people to sometimes go to lunch expecting their hour long render to happen, only to get back to the pesky "are you sure you want to overwrite" dialogue box. MAKE THE CHECK BEFORE ANY RENDERING STARTS!

b) If permissions are lacking to overwrite an existing file, Premiere won't detect this until it has finished the entire render. What a stupid waste of time! People can waste hours…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Render priority

I'd like to be able to set a render priority when exporting from Premiere Pro. There are a lot of times that I want to be able to work in other programs while exporting and don't really care how long the export takes; I'd really like the option to choose from High, Medium, and Low priorities for rendering to free up my system for other uses. Even having a powerful system doesn't help the issue. Ideally the priorities would be customizeable to percentages for both CPU and GPU usage, but just implementing it at all would be incredibly helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to delete encoder presets

There are a lot of settings I will never use. Some are outdated (DV), others I just don't have a need for.

I appreciate all the presets provided, but all the clutter makes it harder to find the settings I actually use. Let me delete or at least hide the settings I will never use.

This might belong in the Media Encoder section, but it also applies to Premiere and I find it more bothersome in Premiere.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Is it better to allow removing those presets or simply have an interface that is simpler with the most common delivery formats? Should there be a progressive disclosure for those that want access to more settings but not necessarily expose that?

We recognize that there are a million settings in Premiere Pro and AME – most of which are irrelevant to many users. It’s an interesting discussion on how Export should be designed so we are genuinely interested in hearing more from people about what they’d like to see.

15. I cant export title in adobe premiere pro cc 2018. plz help me. This is need for us

cant find export title option in adobe premiere pro cc 2018. why basic are always gone in advance verisions?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the merge video and audio clip issue for sound post

I am a film editor, digital imaging technician and post production workflow consultant for feature films, Ads and web series.

I have used Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5, Sony Vegas Pro and vcd cutter during my early days for post as I was learning the post production process including Windows movie maker :P

I am happy to be back on Adobe CC platform after working on Apple Final Cut Pro 7 on Apple ecosystem from film school days.

Last year, I produced my first independent short film with Adobe Premiere pro cc, photoshop cc and after effects cc.

Even…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Legacy title and title tool

My idea is to have legacy title and title tool.
    Legacy is good for Ae but the simple TITLE is good to be exporte as a template to automate with other software the subtitle process that is long and painfull some time. :)
    So why we sould dont have two kind of title in stand to go back to version Pr cc 7 just to export a simple prtl?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug: Incorrect aspect ratio when exporting DNxHR

There seems to be a bug when exporting DNxHR in aspect ratios other that 16:9 (such as 2K scope)
    We have tested this on both 2017 and 2018 versions on Windows 10.

When exporing a DNxHR file from Premiere in 2K scope resolution (2048x858), the MXF file gets tagged with wrong pixel- and device aspect ratios. This causes the file to be played back anamorphic in most playback software, and also affects re-import into premiere where the aspect ratio will be wrong.
    Below is an output from FFMpeg. Note the "SAR" and "DAR" ratios.
    Stream #0:0: Video: dnxhd (DNXHR 444),…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Batch Export for XMLs and OMFs

It should be possible to Batch Export XMLs and OMFs

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Export & Upload on Instagram

Obviously same for Media Encoder.

Now that we have Facebook and Youtube Uploads improved and Instagram TV is in the game as well? I think it'd be an awesome addition to immediately upload those vertical videos to Instagram as well. Setting some data too:

• Title

• Description

• Published or Draft Status

• Thumbnail

Pretty much just what is possible with YouTube as well now.

Thanks 💪🔥

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base