Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make AAF include video edits not just a mixdown track

On AAF export settings there is only an option to export a mixed down video track. Can the export be extended to allow for consolidated clips with handles be built for each video edit in the sequence.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for 4K/60

Possible for export in 4K/60 if Material from camera is only in 4K/30 in Version for iPad Pro

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. apng

Please add the ability to export natively to APNG format for animated gifs (This should also be a feature directly from After Effects as well)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. my HLG3 timelines in exports now doesn't transforms by thelselves in rec709!!!

my HLG3 timelines in exports now doesnt transform by thelselves in rec709, version before was automatic!!!!
    Major major flaw

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premiere Pro: Please add ability to chapterize mp4 files.

Premiere Pro: Please add ability to chapterize mp4 files. Proper chapter files attacked to the mp4/mkv, not an external export.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Loudness Normalisation - Ignore before user specified timecode

When I export a file for delivery and select loudness normalisation it will look at the entire sequence and apply these changes.

The problem with this is the Tone within the head build will be affected (e.g -18 tone will become -17.4).

If there was a feature within the loudness normalisation section to ignore before a user specified timecode range (e.g ignore before 10:00:00:00) it would allow users to export final deliverables with the correct loudness and peak without effecting tone in the head build. This would make workflows quicker and cleaner.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Appleシリコンの4Kを超えるハードウェアエンコーディングへの対応

MacのM1、M1Pro、M1MAXにおいて、4Kを超える書き出しをハードウェアエンコーディングを対応させて頂きたいです。

通常動画は4Kで十分ではありますが、360°動画に関しては一般ユーザー向けのカメラでも5.7Kのものが主流になっています。

Appleシリコンは高性能GPUを積んでいるのに、360°動画の書き出しに関してはその恩恵を受けられません。

ぜひ4Kを超える書き出しにもハードウェアエンコーディングを使える様に改善して頂きたいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix glitchy exported video with braw on apple m1 processor

Fix blackmagic raw Footage from glitching when exported.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Use Previews not working in Premiere Pro 2021 (15.2)

The "Use previews" option in Premiere Pro 2021 (v15.2) on MacOS doesn't work in all cases. It seems to work when exporting in the same codec as the timeline, however, if I export a rendered ProRes timeline with loads of effects in MP4, Premiere don't use the previews to convert to MP4, instead it all re-renders the effects to export to MP4. Very annoying and it wasn't the case in Premiere 2020

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Says Media Encoder Not Installed

Trying to queue video for export but keep getting error Media Encoder not installed.

I even opened up Media Encoder but it still provides the error.

Using MacBook Pro. MacOS Monterey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Clip speed duration in timeline cause glitches issues in exported videos

latest version on Big Sur, Mac mini M1 chip. Have noticed that if you alter the speed of a clip, on export, it glitches, flips clip or image for a frame, disappears for a frame... I had reduced speed on a clip to 76%... it caused me a headache and client was getting irate. as soon as I put the clip to 100% and added it again under a transition, it worked fine... happy client. You also cant export ProRes4444ALPHA without experiencing nightmare issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug Fix: When exporting long h264 files in Premiere 2021/Media Encoder 2021, the audio drifts when played in Quicktime and finder.

When exporting full feature films (80 min+) from Premiere 2021 in h264 (mp4), in the resulting file the audio drifts away from picture quite extensively when played in QuickTime or Mac OS finder. As a workaround I started exporting in Prores, which is fine, but then when I use Media Encoder 2021 to make a h264 out of it for file size purposes, the resulting file's audio drifts again. I tried the same thing with Media Encoder 2020 and it doesn't have this problem. I have had no trouble in Premiere 2020 projects, but obviously I can't check the 21…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: Audio exported from Premiere Pro 2021 via Final Cut Pro XML

I've encountered a consistently repeatable bug with Final Cut Pro XML imports.

For some reason this only applies to NEW 2021 projects, I've tried both 15.1 and 15.4 and both versions have the bug. Any project created in Premiere Pro 2019 and then opened in 2021 will export fine to XML.

However if you create a new project in 2021, drag an mp4 to the project, and then right click and create a new timeline from the mp4 file, then make 10-20 cuts (unlinking the video and audio may or may not make a difference - have not tested, many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve followed the guidance you’ve posted, and can create no problematic XML files. From QE:

We’ve tried variations of linked or not and different types of cuts and slip edits, and they always came back in perfectly via XML whether I imported or did Open Project like the user suggested. 

Can you provide a project, and step-by-step instructions on how to reliably reproduce the problem you’re seeing?

16. several errors and glitches on premiere pro 2021 (written on description)

Hello, I would like to report several errors and glitches coming up on this new version that had never happened before to me.

List of errors:

-error code 1609629690

-error compiling movie

-export error

-error completing render

-Unable to create image buffer

-Crashes the computer

I am using the same computer, same settings that I have used on all the previous versions and never had these errors that are making 1 hour work into 4 days work (literally).

I recommend adobe to stop suggesting the upgrade until all the known errors are fixed.

The support team could not fix these…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Audio problem on H.264 MP4 output

I'm using the latest version of Premiere Pro / Media Encoder 2021. Every day I export several hours of H.264 MP4 files, and now, all of a sudden, there's a problem with the audio. On long encodes (an hour or so) the audio is completely screwed up when playing the file with QuickTime player. Out of sync (massively) or just totally mute. Plays OK at the start of the file, but skip ahead 20 mins and the audio is a mess. Anyone else?? This is literally a nightmare for me right now...my business is at stake here. PLEASE HELP!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export bitrate type to set value

I'd like to get back the ability to type the bitrate settings accurately, rather than having to use a slider to get to a 'thereabouts' number, which is slower and less accurate when given specific stats to comply with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG (v15.0): VST audio plug-ins not applied in Media Encoder exports. Fine from Premiere.

If you apply VST audio plug-ins these are then not present in your exports if you Queue them in Media Encoder. Exporting directly from Premiere they're used as expected. The output format doesn't matter, neither video or audio files use the plug-ins if you use Media Encoder v15.0

Re-scanning the audio plug-ins in Premiere doesn't fix this problem.

The problem has been confirmed on two different Macs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere Pro is exporting with black bars when I select YouTube 4K

We really appreciate the power of Adobe Premiere Pro, but when exporting media in the preset of YouTube 4K Ultra, or any preset for that matter, the video has these black bars at the top and bottom. The only way to get rid of those black bars is to select "Stretch to Fill", BUT my lower thirds are moved out of place and look terrible. Please, PLEASE fix this issue, because re-adjusting every image, lower third or title takes a long time to fix. Thank you for listening!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base