Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove or add an option to turn off : "Your video was exported successfully"

Please,

Remove or give us an option in the Preferences to turn off the prompt message: Your video was successfully exported"

It's very annoying...

69 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. enable custom frame rate on export in premiere pro 2020

Please enable 'custom' frame rate option on export settings,
    so that users who are editing for example source footage
    coming from 8mm or 16mm based on frame rates like 16fps or 18fps,
    can export them to such frame rates or other.
    you can check the thread here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/export-18fps-sequence/td-p/10486209?page=1

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 14.5.0 Premiere Update YouTube export bug??

In Premiere 14.5.0 Export Settings dialogue/Publish tab....for some reason any video I publish directly to YouTube is uploading twice. I don't see any reason this would be happening (no new click boxes or settings) and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

Any ideas??

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Who's idea was it to have: Success: Your video was exported successfully. (OK)?!

Again, I ask the question:
    Who's idea was it to have: Success: Your video was exported successfully. (OK)?!

FIrst, wouldn't it make more sense to have an "Export Failed" button?!
    Second, It's adding a mouse click or Enter Button push after every - single - export - I - perform. Please! Get rid of this button. I export too many promos to have to click on this after every single one.

And no, I don't que up most of my work in Media Encoder for reasons I don't mind discussing. Just not here.

BK

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Video exported box

How can I turn off the video exported successfully box that has turned up since the last software update?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. User LUTs should appear in the Export dialog Effects/LUTs dropdown list!

Currently the ONLY LUTs that appear in the Export dialog's Effects/LUTs dropdown are the ones in the PROGRAM file Creative tab list.

It is NOT safe for users to add to that list. So we have to manually navigate to a LUT on disc every time we wish to add a LUT on export.

We SHOULD be able to add an export LUT from either the Technical or Creative LUT folders we as users create, directly from that dropdown.

R. Neil Haugen

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Timecode missing from FCP Translation Results

The information contained within the FCP Translation Results text doc that is exported alongside each XML has the potential to be extremely useful in relaying effects that are non-transferrable between programs, yet falls short due to lack of timecode for some effects.

For example, certain effects, such as Morph Cuts, display the timecode and track name for when/where the certain effect is used. Other, more commonly used effects, such as Horizontal Flip or Camera Blur, are missing the vital timecode information. I'm unsure if this is a bug or purposeful, however, the language in the Translation Results doc suggests that…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Audio Keyframes not rendering properly

Audio with keyframes that use bezier handles don't seem to render properly. During curved fade outs, the rendered result actually increases volume and then suddenly fades out.

Timeline result is entirely different.

I'm not sure if this is a batch render bug (I'm batching sequences to media encoder), or a bezier / ease in/ ease out issue to audio keyframes. Either way, my timeline audio edit is getting distorted in the process and render...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug: if the disk PP or ME is exporting to gets full, it stops but says "export sucessfull". the file then is there but corrupt.

Bug: if the disk PP or ME is exporting to gets full, it stops but says "export sucessfull". the file then is there but corrupt.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Set a custom thumbnail preview for videos

It is very surprising that Adobe has not made a custom video thumbnail option standard in Premiere pro.
    It should at the very least be the first frame not a random spot in the video. This is very disappointing and an obvious over sight.
    Please fix.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Place the Quick Export button somewhere that makes sense!

Placing the Quick Export button in the Workspaces bar is a TERRIBLE design decision for 2 very obvious reasons:

1. Not everyone uses the Workspaces bar, meaning it won't be available in any workspace layouts that doesn't display it.

2. It places the button the furthest away from the Timeline (where most mousing happens), maximizing the amount of mouse travel to reach it.

The Quick Export button should be located in the Program Monitor, for 2 equally obvious reasons:

1. ALL workspace layouts include the Program Monitor, meaning the button would be available in any layout.

2. It would reduce mouse travel to reach…
    3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Premiere 14.3.1 - Selecting Level 5.2 in h.264 MP4 export leads to strange settings

File/Export/H.264

Selecting Level 5.2, (needed for 2160p60), in Encoding Settings means that Hardware Encoding changes to Software Encoding. Reselecting Hardware Encoding results in a message saying that "Your system doesn't support hardware acceleration". However this doesn't happen in any other level, including 6.0 and above.

What I've also noticed is that in all other Levels, under "Bitrate encoding: VBR, 1 pass" you only have a Target Bitrate, but with 5.2 selected you also have a Maximum Bitrate option, which is what you'd normally only get with "VBR, 2 pass". So it looks like with Level 5.2 selected Premiere gives you…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Glitch in frames while outputting to H.265

Glitch in latest build of Premier Pro while outputting to H.265.
    All the videos I've done since the last update will randomly included a glitched frame or two in the video while exporting to H.265. The only fix I've found is to either purge the cache and render again or change the format to H.264.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Function to export all clips from one sequence separately

Sometimes customers want just to have clips delivered to do internal project from the clips which have been filmed and they do not want a sequence of clips and not a video edited.
    So we need to apply some corrections on each clips (stabilization, color corrections, cut of some part of one clip etc) before to be able to deliver them these clips.

But problem, there is no way to export individual clips from a Premiere Pro sequence at once. We need to put in and out on each clip in the sequence and add clip by clip in a…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Chapter Markers when Exporting to YouTube

Camtasia has a very nice feature when exporting and publishing directly to YouTube that automatically puts chapter markers into the description, which YouTube reads and renders as in-video chapter markers. I expected PremierPro to do so same since it has an option to publish directly to YouTube. I was disappointed when it didn't do that, because now I have to go back in and manually add the chapter markers.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a Preference to TURN OFF SUCCESS MESSAGE on Export

Please allow us to turn off the New Success Alert when you export. We made it many years without it and it's very annoying. It's an extra pat on the back I just don't need. Thank you.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the "Your video has been successfully exported" message PLEASE!

Remove the "Your video has been successfully exported" message PLEASE!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Default to last used Source Range setting in Export Settings window (instead of 'Work Area')

When exporting from the Export Settings window, the Source Range setting should default to the last setting used rather than always defaulting to 'Work Area'.

The reason for this is obvious: If a user last exported using the 'Entire Sequence' option, for example, it is MUCH more likely the next time they export, they'll want to use the same option again rather than 'Work Area'.

I believe that features like this should go under the category of 'Respect'. Workflows that facilitate users rather than punish them with easily avoidable extra clicks here and there are workflows that respect a user's…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quick Export Bug: changing file export location also changes location in Export Settings window

Changing the export location inside the Export Settings window does not change the export location in the Quick Export tool. This is the desired and expected result, since users might very well want to export from each tool in a different location, for example:
    'Exports' folder inside their Pr project folder for final exports created with the Export Settings window/AME
    'Desktop' for quick review and deletion of sequence sections created with the Quick Export tool

Unfortunately, changing the export location inside the Quick Export tool changes the export location in the Export Settings window as well.

This is unexpected and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base