Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. enable custom frame rate on export in premiere pro 2020

Please enable 'custom' frame rate option on export settings,
    so that users who are editing for example source footage
    coming from 8mm or 16mm based on frame rates like 16fps or 18fps,
    can export them to such frame rates or other.
    you can check the thread here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/export-18fps-sequence/td-p/10486209?page=1

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: Premiere 14.3.1 - Selecting Level 5.2 in h.264 MP4 export leads to strange settings

File/Export/H.264

Selecting Level 5.2, (needed for 2160p60), in Encoding Settings means that Hardware Encoding changes to Software Encoding. Reselecting Hardware Encoding results in a message saying that "Your system doesn't support hardware acceleration". However this doesn't happen in any other level, including 6.0 and above.

What I've also noticed is that in all other Levels, under "Bitrate encoding: VBR, 1 pass" you only have a Target Bitrate, but with 5.2 selected you also have a Maximum Bitrate option, which is what you'd normally only get with "VBR, 2 pass". So it looks like with Level 5.2 selected Premiere gives you…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Function to export all clips from one sequence separately

Sometimes customers want just to have clips delivered to do internal project from the clips which have been filmed and they do not want a sequence of clips and not a video edited.
    So we need to apply some corrections on each clips (stabilization, color corrections, cut of some part of one clip etc) before to be able to deliver them these clips.

But problem, there is no way to export individual clips from a Premiere Pro sequence at once. We need to put in and out on each clip in the sequence and add clip by clip in a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Audio Keyframes not rendering properly

Audio with keyframes that use bezier handles don't seem to render properly. During curved fade outs, the rendered result actually increases volume and then suddenly fades out.

Timeline result is entirely different.

I'm not sure if this is a batch render bug (I'm batching sequences to media encoder), or a bezier / ease in/ ease out issue to audio keyframes. Either way, my timeline audio edit is getting distorted in the process and render...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chapter Markers when Exporting to YouTube

Camtasia has a very nice feature when exporting and publishing directly to YouTube that automatically puts chapter markers into the description, which YouTube reads and renders as in-video chapter markers. I expected PremierPro to do so same since it has an option to publish directly to YouTube. I was disappointed when it didn't do that, because now I have to go back in and manually add the chapter markers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio out of sync when exporting

When exporting projects, audio is off by about a half frame. Playback in timeline is perfect, but when exported audio is out of sync. Very frustrating problem. Have tried many ways of troubleshooting with no solution.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Project Manager Blackmagic

It would be great if you could add support for Blackmagic clips in the project manager. Every time exporting a project with these clips an error message is received.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. h.264 hangs in export media

I upgraded the latest version of Premiere Pro on May 20, 2020 and now when I export media and select H.264 the program goes into "Not Responding" mode immediately after selecting H.264 . I reverted to 14.04 this morning and am able to export a sequence to H.264 again.

I'm happy to try and send logs if you can tell me how to do that.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exporting issue

Updated Premiere Pro to 14.2.0 (Build 47).
    Trying to open Export Media dialogue (by menu or Ctrl +M) causes program to give 'Not Responding' message.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export crashing

I updated Premiere Pro to the latest version two days ago, and everytime I try to press export or Ctrl + M premiere doesn´t show the export window and crashes. I´ve tried it multiple times and nothing, i tried as well in Media Encoder and it crashes as well. Please fix this!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BE ABLE TO EXPORT PUBLISH TO A LOCAL DRIVE

It would be great to set up a export setting in the publish menu so it can goto a drive on our system.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Premiere crashes on export

I have a simple 20min sequence with just a couple of effects. After adding one picture to an otherwise finished sequence i can not export it anymore.

If i do ctrl+M or File-Export the whole program freezes black and stops responding. I've restarted my computer, closed all other programs and i am still getting this error.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Burn in clip name of currently visible video layer

Burn in the clip name and timecode of the currently visible video layer. If the clip from track 1 is visible, burn in that clip name. If track two is visible, burn in that clip name...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: Colors in Program Monitor vs Export on Mac. And no the export LUT doesn't fix it.

There are now 719 people discussing if it is possible to get the same colors in the export as in the Program Monitor on a Mac for online publication.

I've struggled with this issue for soon 1 year and my conclusion so far is that NO, it is not possible in Premiere Pro.

There are only two ways that actually work:
    1. Buy external Rec.709 monitors for everyone
    2. Switch everyone to FCPX

Frankly, I'm flabbergasted that Adobe hasn't fixed this. My only hypothesis is that everyone at Adobe has hugely expensive displays, with no one actually using what a…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Exported video has green distorted image (exported with hw acceleration; from some h.265 source)

In premiere pro project is looking ok. But in export some images are distorted (green, messy image). It happens only on footage which was shot on dji drone with h.265 codec. So video is looking fine, then there is this distorted part, then again ok, then again distorted... Export is in h.265 setting and with hw acceleration (GeForce Gtx 1060), sw rendering does NOT do that.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "Show in folder" button when finish export.

One thing I would like to see in Premiere Pro is when you finish exporting a video, to see the original file in File Explorer when finished. I think this is very helpful to me because I have to search the file by myself to upload it to a video website.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG: h.265 "match source" preset changes frame interpolation to "blend"

Just what it says. Most other "match source" presets (including h264) keep frame interpolation set to "sample" but h265 changes it to blend, which can result in seriously messed up looking footage if you have mixed frame rates or speed changes.

If this isn't a bug, it's a terrible idea

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Premiere/Media Encoder to 'Use Proxies' for export - this would mean MUCH FASTER exports

The proxy workflow in Premiere is good, but the issue is that ANY export is forced to refer to the high resolution source media if it is connected - this makes exports painfully slow, especially when the source is 4K or above.

There should be a tick box that allows you to choose whether or not you want to use the proxy media for export. Doing this would MASSIVELY improve encoding speeds in situations when quality isn't relevant i.e. low res exports for internal reviews.

Currently people are achieving this by making their high res media offline and forcing Media…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. H.264 not syncing video and audio properly

Consistently premier has been exporting out of sync only in H.264. Every other format exports in sync. I have tried clearing the cache in premier and exporting in media encoder. They haven't worked.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base