Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Introduce Null objects to move various clips at once

There should be null objects in order to improve clips movement on Premiere.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template

After Effects version : 17.0.6
    Premiere Pro version : 14.1

I updated Premiere Pro and AE recently and started getting the error "Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template" when I tried to add an Essential Graphics template I made in After Effects to my sequence.

Template was made in a previous version, so I exported it again with the latest AE. Still getting that error, and it does it for every template I create.

I proceeded with a complete uninstall of Premiere Pro and AE, but it kept giving me an error after I installed them back.

I…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix the text tool

Sometimes, when trying to add a text with the new 'Essential CRAPhics' tool, it just doesn't work.
    The red text box appears for half a second and just disappears. Typing results in whatever the keyboard shortcut for that letter does. It is not possible to edit an existing text or change its settings (size, position, font, etc) since the panel goes in nothing-selected-mode.
    Rebooting doesn't help, nor resetting the preferences. You can only hope to be in a good day.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. paste attributes from the essential graphics effect

copy / paste effects by parameter from one essential graphics module to the other/others if the amount of controls match

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BUG : Responsive Design does not work on video layers in graphics panel premiere pro 2019

System: Mac Pro (mid 2012) Mac OS ver 10.13.6 (17G8030)
    Premiere Pro 2019 ver 13.1.2 (Build 9)
    GPU: Nvidia Quadro K5000

Bug: In premiere pro when creating a graphic in the graphics panel and I add responsive design intro and outro durations and then add video layer to the edit panels layers. The text and shape layers have responsive design but the video layer does not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a problem we could fix relatively easily if we can get it to happen internally. But looking at your screenshot and your description, there is some missing info. Specifically:

(1) I can see the into / outro values in the EGP for your selected Graphic. But that does not tell me what about your motion design is not happening for the clip layer, but is happening for your shape and text layer.

(2) You mentioned “add video layer to the edit panels layers”. I assume you mean drag and drop a video clip from Project Panel to the Essential Graphics Panel’s layer stack, correct? Also, is it necessary to drop the video clip into the Layers pane AFTER you’ve added Into /Outro values to the whole Graphic?

(3) Any other steps you did that might help me repro the problem too?

6. Add reset Speed option to those MoGRTs that have responsive design time

the Idea:
    If speed was changed by dragging the MoGRT's corners than there should be a reset speed change and would be useful a visual cue to see the exact percentage change.

description of the problem:
    right now when you Alt+drag a new MoGRT over exited on the timeline, whose speed was changed, the new one doesn't inherit those speed changes and cuts the end animation of the MoGRT(in case it was speeded up)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make The Program Files Essential Graphics folder Work

The folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Essential Graphics is created by the 13.1.4 installer, but Premiere doesn't load mogrt files from this location. The %AppData% folder was changed to "Motion Graphics Templates" in 12.1, so they might have forgotten to change over this folder too. Creating a folder called "Motion Graphics Templates" doesn't work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug: Smart quotes don't work with MOGRTs from After Effects

Smart quotes/apostrophes aren't working correctly. The smart quotes box is checked. Checking and unchecking makes no difference.

If I open the AEP that I made the MOGRT with, smart quotes work correctly when changing the graphic there. But using the template only gives me straight quotes.

Something seems to be lost in the exchange.

Premiere 13.1.2
    AE 16.1.1

I tried re-creating the MOGRT from the AEP after I saw the smart quotes working in After Effects, but they still don't work with the new template file in Premiere.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. center text

The text tool has some serious shortcomings, notably it seems impossible to resize the borders of a text box once it has been created, and the centering tools in Effect Controls and Essential Graphics do not center text.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Font sync problems with multi-version fonts: Unresolved

Fonts will not resolve when a font like "Bebas Neue" has so many versions. Can you please allow font substitution to at least choose the closest named font similar to the unresolved font? Why would it choose something like courier or monotype when it's no where close to the same name, family, style, or look. Especially when multiple versions of the font in question are installed in Windows 10. Please, can you fix?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. premiere pro 2019 doesn't have red bound box around text

When using title tool, text doesn't have a cursor to see where you are nor can you click the text bringing up the red box to move text freely. Worked fine on 2018, please fix, this is very essential to my use of the program.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MOGRT font change bug

Whenever the font is changed, the MOGRT doesn't update anymore in the timeline. It is stuck on the current frame. After the text got changed to something else it works again, but if we change it back to the first text it is stuck again. The last bit looks like a caching issue.

If the user enters its desired text first and then chooses the font he will be stuck with the frozen frame forever.

To add to this, if I use a MOGRT created with AE CC2018 the font used in the MOGRT is changed - why? There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow centered pinning in essential graphics

Seems that you can pin one text line to another on 2 x vertical and 2 x horizontal anchor points. But if you use 2 then the scaling is affected. If you use just one then you cannot keep two text elements centred.

Needs work

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

Ability to upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Media Encoder Essential Graphics Bug

Essential graphics in Premiere render in wrong positions when using media encoder. When rendered from Premiere, the attached graphics are stacked on top of each other. Media Encoder overlaps them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Selecting Title graphics crash PP

The only way to use title graphics in PP now is for me to create the title effect then immediately nest and render it. Otherwise, the program crashes the moment the title graphic clip is selected.

Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stroke blur in essential graphics.

We need more options for color, strokes and shadows in essential graphics

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

I created a simple text template in the AE, via the Essential Graphics panel, containing a texture (.png) and a layer of text with luma matte.

The template included scale and position controls for both the texture and text layer.

Applying the asset (Motion Graphics Template Media) in a Premiere sequence is editable and responsive for the first few actions, but soon causes the application to freeze.

I tried limiting the use of position controls, and resizing and trying different formats of the still image, but Premiere still crashes under every circumstance.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Path type tool not supported by Indic

I need to make curved text and all the videos online say to go to legacy and use the Path Type tool, however, I get a message saying it's "not supported by Indic." How am I able to mess around with the text without the Path Type tool?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base