Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Single-element text layers should import to AE as layers, not precomps.

(I was told by the AE team that Premiere was actually the place to address this.)

When importing a Premiere timeline with text layers into AE, all text layers, even those with a single piece of text with default settings, comes into AE as an untrimmed precomp, which is extremely tedious to work with. I understand that graphics elements like this essentially are comps in Premiere already, but it's be delightful if there were a way to extract that info to make the push to AE more user-friendly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. TRACKING TITLES Premiere 22.4

Currently, there is a text setting called TRACKING on the graphics panel. This is a good feature. BUT... Where is the possibility of its animation??? Enable it in the next update.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. M1 Max Chip Macbook Pro GPU Acceleration

ISSUE with graphics that has alpha channel on the M1 max chip macbook pro when GPU acceleration is turned on. Everything looks fine when turned off but rendering this will take ages. The final export file size seems to be smaller than usual and tend to have glitches.

(2nd pic shows the issue with the graphics, 1st shows how it should look like)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature Request: Add Legacy title tool functionality into Essential Graphics

If Legacy title tool is going away, please add it's functionality to the essential graphics panel. I'm a very avid user of the legacy title tool and I find that I'm infinitely more proficient and efficient when using the legacy title tool vs the essential graphics panel.

If adobe is going to force us users to switch to the Essential graphics panel in future updates, I would great appreciate some of the key functionality of the legacy title tool being implemented into the essential graphics tool.

Specific features:
    - In Legacy Titler (LT), the user has a line tool to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "Protected Region" blue markers when adding MOGRTs from AE

I'm proposing that clips that have been imported from an AE MOGRT display the blue shaded line for "Protected Regions."

In the attached picture, the above panel is from After Effects. The clip shows that the composition has "protected region" in the intro—illustrated in blue. The below panel is from Premiere with a MOGRT from AE with a "protected region." However, Premiere doesn't show blue markings for the "protected region."

Implementing that same blue-marking inside Premiere would help Editors make better trimming decisions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for a perfect circle to able to be made in Essential Graphics shapes

Seriously. Why can't I create a perfect circle? Can only make an ellipse shape in Essential Graphics and stretch it out to something that looks like a circle, but with no shift controls to conform it to perfect dimensions.
    Same with square.
    Fix this

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix the mask shape tool

If you are going to keep masking under opacity and display it as a shape allow more usability to not have to jump through hoops to scale it. I should be able to easily scale the mask non uniformly as well. This has just been a disaster to do simple mask techniques. I like the power of the new masks put please add in some ease for the simple stuff.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Captions, Graphics & Titles woes

I'm not sure what is happening in the Backround at Adobe Universe. Title Tool in Premiere Pro was alsways a Kind of "Kindergarten" playground for developers and they never got it right. Now we have "Graphics" and some "Leagcy Title". I guess that this time developers and engineers at Adobe failed again to get this thing right. Working with Captions (Tool) is a nightmare failing to provide the right toolset and editing capabilities (Font editing, Spacing and so on), so this one is counting out absolutely.
    Heading over to the Graphics section, trying out to create captions there. Starting with…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. EGP keyboard shortcuts

There are relatively few keyboard shortcuts for the Essential Graphics Panel, the EGP.

There are a TON of k-shorts still available for the legacy Titler!

We need to have all those k-shorts used for the legacy Titler available for the EGP both for speed of general work and also to make them available to all the X-box, Orbweaver Chroma, and other such tools for faster production work. Those devices need k-shorts to be able to activate things in an app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. scrolling fontsand blend modes please!

this would save so much time if you could audition fonts and blend modes as you scrolled

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On Essentials Graphics file coming from AE... please include FONTS...

Please include FONTS inside Motion Graphics Template (like medias) created by AE...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MOGRTS don't always show up in the Essential Graphics Panel. Can this be fixed?

Fix the Mogrts import feature. It's not working all the time. I've run into this a couple of times. It imports and does not show up. If I try to import again, it says "Overwrite?"
    Windows 10 CC2018
    I've got a ton in my panel, but sometimes I'll run into some that won't import

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. The best way to see the Mogrts you've just installed is to sort the EGP Browser by "Recent" There is a little icon with three lines on the bottom of the panel that allows you to sort Alphabetically or by Most Recent. If you're seeing "Overwrite?" it's already in your Local Templates folder.

2. One reason you might not see a Mogrt in your browser is if you're running an older version of Premiere that doesn't support that Mogrt.

3. Installing Local Templates requires Read/Write permissions for the folder. If you're getting a message that you don't have permission to install, then please verify that the following folders are set up with the correct access:

• Mac: /username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates
    • Win: /Users/username/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates

Lastly, a good tip made by Rahul Kalsi:

"I found a fix, was facing the same issue, I just right-clicked on the file after bringing…

15. Add shadows to images-from-file

The previous (now legacy) titler, allowed for shadows under images from file.... this is not possible with essential graphics.

Please add it. Drop shadows are very important for readability, and too many logos/graphics include text that I cannot add a drop shadow to.

Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Snap in Program Monitor

While moving a clip in Program Monitor, snap in the border of the Program Monitor. Also snap in the border of other clips that are in the same place.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Graphics Panel Broken Font Bug Report

Premiere has a lot of default options for fonts, but sometimes I like installing fonts not found in typekit. The font I use for my company logo and branding is "Nordica Hairline" which can be found here - https://www.dafont.com/nordica.font

The font works fine in applications such as photoshop, illustrator, and after effects. However, when accessing it in the essential graphics panel, premiere seems to add an extra "A" at the end of the text box. The character is uneditable and does not go away. This problem exists in both the April update as well as the previous version. Not sure…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Retain markers when importing responsive time .mogrts

Would be VERY helpful if premiere retained protected region markers or gave some other visual indication of protected regions when importing responsive time .mogrt files.

This would help editors know where to trim a clip if they wanted to remove one of the transitions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. キャプショントラック文字をエッセンシャルグラフィックにドラックで変換

キャプショントラックの文字は、他のキャプショントラックにドラックして移動することができます。同じやり方でビデオトラックにドラックして移動して、エッセンシャルグラフィック変換して配置出来ればと思います。

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rounded Rectangle tool (or option to modify a standard rectangle after the fact)

I want to be able to draw a box with rounded corners. I'd also like to be able to adjust the amount of rounding.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base