Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the snap to grid feature that Apple Motion uses

I have not seen better handling of graphics than Apple Motion. I would love for premiere pro to adopt the ease of use in centering and snapping items to grid like Apple Motion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere 2020 Mogart data drive still broke

Mogrts created with TSV and saved to Premiere uses the TSV file which is inside the aegraphic file.

PR 14.0.4
    AE 17.0.5
    OSX 10.15.2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reorder Essential Graphics panel

Would love to be able to reorder the different settings in the panel.
    The main two I use are Text and Appearance and since they are at the bottom, I'm always have to scroll down to them. There should be a way to move those panels up to the top (like how you can rearrange panels in Lightroom).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Path Type Tool for Essential Graphic Titles

We already got the "Vertical Type Tool" but the "Path Type Tool" from Legacy Title is still missing for Essential Graphic Titles.

What does the Path Type Tool do? https://youtu.be/Qks2BeK2znQ?t=38

This is UID 3 on my request list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18RcNvUkwjr8qLAUEF0QVPk2fIr7RMqKZ_igswkcpwg4/edit?usp=sharing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow users to set locked angles for shapes with selected vertice points in EGP

Allow users to use the Pen tool in the Program monitor to select a vertice (corner) point of a shape created by the EGP, and by keyboard entry, set a specific LOCKED angle for that vertice.

The resulting shape would maintain that angle no matter how it was scale.

This would allow users to quickly create graphics objects that they can quickly reuse and repurpose.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3D Basic broke out of nowhere

title is self explanatory

doesn't work on a new project
    dosen't work if i reinstall

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Essential Graphics color rendering issue

When importing an Essential Graphics template in to Premiere Pro 14.0.1, it shows correctly in the browse panel, but when placing it in the timeline, several colors are off (ie, with the attached file, the template it "Legal Action Lower Third" in the browse panel. You can see several accents are blue, when in the timeline, they are red. This template was generated in After Effects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ”MOGRT” スライダー制御の値に小数点が含まれていると値に誤差が出る

プレビュー画面の表示は、5文字以上を消しているので詳細は確認していませんが、値の末尾に"00"があるのは誤差だと思います。

例:入力値と( )内は返される値
    1(1)
    1.1(1.100)
    1.2(1.200)
    1.3(1.299)
    1.4(1.399)
    1.5(1.5)
    1.6(1.600)
    1.7(1.700)
    1.8(1.799)
    1.9(1.899)
    2(2)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Essential Graphics Elements Bug after restart

When using an EG Element with an out transition, it moves well at first if you change the length of the clip, but if you save your project and restart Premiere, the out transition disappears.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere renders AE MOGRT text incorrectly when exporting through Media Encoder

I created a simple After Effects Motion Graphics Template with text that can be adjusted in Premiere. I can adjust the size of the font, style, etc. in Premiere through the Essential Graphics panel. The font renders correctly if I export directly from Premiere, e.g. Ctrl+M>Export, however if I render through Media Encoder, the text renders out smaller, seemingly at the original size that it was created inside of After Effects as the Motion Graphic Template.

I have created multiple graphics structured very similarly to this for various clients, and this seems to be happening consistently among various different graphics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. MOGRT issue when resizing sequence

I had noticed that MOGRT doesn't like the sequence to be resized and beyond MOGRT, a simple animation of text and shapes also. It occurs even if the option " Scale motion effects proportionnaly" when changing sequence size is disable.

It's like if the option was enabled everytime and it doesn't use the anchor point of the Vector motion to move or scale the entire animation composed with multiple elements, it move the anchor points of the animated elements. This is even more noticable when you use a mask since every static element stay in place but each individual animated…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let fonts and their attributes be accessible even when Photoshop is opened.

Noticed when Photoshop (20.0.2 release) and PrPro (14.0.0, build 572) were both open, I could not change fonts and anything related to fonts when using most any graphic template. When I closed Photoshop, I could use the font and font attributes in Premiere.

I am on a PC, Windows 10 Pro version 1909 using an (older) i7 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce 1060.

This may not be a bug, but just how MOGRTS work by having access to fonts only when nothing else is opened. Weird!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Essential graphics can't be copied to libraries anymore CC2020

Since CC2020 any new essential graphics can't be copied to any library. When I click "add to library" and select a library nothing happens.

I have all of my previous essential graphics in a library that I created on CC2019 and now I can't add anything to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cannot animate .png graphic unless text is animated within the same graphic

When I introduce a 'file' to a graphic (in my case a .png file), I can animate within the Effect Controls box to my hearts delight. When I try to play back the animation, I see nothing. If I disable my regular video layer (V1 in my case, my graphic is on V2), and just watch my graphic, everything animates fine. If I re-toggle V1, the animation stops. Even rendering, as well as exporting, shows no animation. The only way I've found to get past this is to have a text box exist within the animation and then to force…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Motion Graphics Templates: from Premiere Pro to Premiere Rush

Hello everybody,

I am trying to import a template that I made with Premiere Pro in Premiere Rush but it is not working. The error message says the template has been made with fonctions that are not supported yet by Premiere Rush and that I should update Rush or try later. My version of Premiere Rush is up-to-date so I am stucked... Will a patch be available soon?

Thanks,
    Hélène

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Simple video titler

Now I have only Javascript, wich genereates xml seqence, that makes AdobePremiere Seq with empty *.png with same duration as video.

And also I have YTdownloader script which gave me a name of the channel when I save it and it saving to same folder as name of channel.

I'm trying to make titler, which could do titles of videos, using info from xml by folders names or take info from title of a video and create adjustment layers or transparent video with "simple text" or "legacy title" name of that video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rectangles

Add an option to make some rectangles inside premiere pro without having to import an image from the host computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Master Graphic properties cannot be edited in ECP

If you create a graphic using the graphics dropdown menu, and then upgrade it to a master graphic, it can no longer be edited using the Effect controls window and only in the Essential graphics window if you drag it onto the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Red graphics/text is pixelated on export

Red graphics/text is pixelated on export.
    It still hasn't been fixed and it was mentioned in this thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Pixelation-of-red-graphics-during-export/m-p/8859351#M60627

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Background to text with Korean font too large

I'm using a Korean font from Adobe fonts for Korean subtitles. It shows space under the actual text (I know some fonts do this for some reason) but this causes the Background to be too large at its minimum size. If it were possible to enter negative numbers that would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base