Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please do add Hindi Font Krutidev. It will help Indian editors for writing in Hindi. Yes, Devnagari also writes but it mistakes sometimes.

Please do add Hindi Font Krutidev. It will help Indian editors for writing in Hindi. Yes, Devnagari also writes but it mistakes sometimes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make a useful text tool

The text tool is awful. Very slow, buggy, and extremely difficult to work with. Please either make this more basic or scrap it. I have to use After Effects or Photoshop to get anything workable. How hard can a text tool be to make useful?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to edit/open an essential Graphic (.mogrt file) in after effects straight from premiere.

I would like to edit/open an essential Graphic (.mogrt file) in after effects straight from premiere. It would work very simply by right-clicking a graphic in the essential graphics panel, followed by an option to edit in after effects. You should be able to add any customization to your graphic and hit save an go on about your day. The current process is time-consuming and defeats the purpose of what this Essential Graphics panel accomplishes. The ability to quickly reuse graphics and save time. The instructions you provide in the example I've attached show me there is no other way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 'Replace font' in essential graphics for individual timelines

Presently, if you are working with multiple sequences/instances in a project and opt to replace font then it collectively replaces fonts in the project as a whole.

It will be more flexible to have an option to replace font in one sequence and retain in other..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you support available of special characters on Premiere Pro app. For example , Type > Insert Special Character not available. Why?

Can you support available of special characters on Premiere Pro app. For example , Type > Insert Special Character not available. Can you please include it because for those like my who have a cooking show, adding fractions is vital. Please consider adding this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Essential Graphics: Classic Logo Presents

Please make the "LOGOTYPE" text in the Classic Logo Presents editable. Or, if it's just me who can't figure out how to use this, please advise as to how to work with this layer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. source text transition keyframe

I find keyframing source text in Essential Graphics very useful. However, I would love to be able to choose a simple transition for the text changes, other than the hard cut that it is now. I realize many incredible fancy things can be done in After Effects, so I'm not looking for that. I would just like to perhaps click a radio button that says "dissolve" or "wipe right" etc... so that every time the playhead gets to the next source text keyframe, the text uses a simple transition to change, rather than just cutting. I know this can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Opacity mask over motion graphics template fails to export - Premiere Pro 2020 bug

Whenever I apply and manually track an opacity mask over a motion graphic template (also with the Transform effect applied to it) and try to export the 4K timeline in 1080p H.265 using the Media Encoder preset, all exports from that timeline fail. When the mask is removed, the timeline exports perfectly. I was able to recreate it in two instances (screenshots of timeline and errors from Pr and ME attached) but did not try exporting in anything other than H.265 1080p. This is a 4K timeline that the custom motion graphic template is in; I did not try anything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. [../../../Mezzanine/AP/Inc/ComponentParamActor/TripleComponentParamActor.h_342

Please help! Im getting this error.

[../../../Mezzanine/AP/Inc/ComponentParamActor/TripleComponentParamActor.h_342

My job is on the line.. this is super time sensitive and my titler keeps failing. Im just trying to build simple rolling credits in the new titler. I click on a title to make an edit and it has crashed 4 times in a row. I feel so helpless and im very angry with adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. BUG: Timing on Corner Pin Disparity From AE to PP in MOGRT

I have an AE file which is essentially a video background with someone holding a cell phone, and a preComp layer of the screen to go on the cell phone. Everything is at 23.98 .

The preComp layer has a corner pin effect with 4 animation curves, and then the position, rotation, and scale all have animation curves as well.

The track looks great in AE. I can send it to Media Encoder, and the render looks great.

I write out a MOGRT and bring it into Premiere. Now, the track is somehow messed up. The preComp no longer tracks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Animatable Propertys of Essential Graphics Presets from After Effects

I just found out I can change values from MOGRT files from After Effects but can't animate those values

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Creating Mogrts in Premiere vs AE

AE allows you to restrict the use of a specific font, font size and color so the user can't change it.
    The first name font style is regular and the last name is bold. We used an expression in AE so it was consistent for all of the users and again so they couldn't change it.
    I'm an advanced user of Premiere but other users aren't. The setup in Premiere wasn't user friendly and could be difficult for a user to navigate. Is there a way to remove some of the options that doesn't need to be changed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Option to select from previously used color or a simplified color chooser.

I would like an option to choose from previously used colors, or a simplified color selector so you can choose colors and easily reuse it without typing it back in. Another suggestion I didn't put in the graphic could be a color selector that you create by adding specific colors you want to use often and be able to save it and make another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Japanese Input in maOS darkmode

I can't see what I type in Japanese input window in macOS darkmode because characters are shown in black color...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. my effect controls do not work

my effect controls do not work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add ability to expand the text box in Essential Graphics

Would love to be able to expand the text box in Essential graphics. makes it very difficult to edit a paragraph of text in that tiny little box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alignment of text and other elements - Tie that to Justification and add centering controls

Could centering text anchor points or any element be tied to its justification? Center justification centers the anchor point in the center of the text and it stays centered even if we add or remove text. Likewise left justification centers the anchor point to the center left position and right justification centers the anchor point to the center right position. This should happen on creation of the text. It would also be great if the text stops jumping when justification is changed. It sometimes jumps offscreen when a change is made. And the position change is annoying when you have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BUG - Essential Graphics vertical cropping when expanding a collapsed group that contains comments

Windows 10.0.18363 (64 bit)
    Premiere 14.2.0
    After Effects 17.1.0

In the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere, when I first open or load a MOGRT file which has a collapsed group containing comments, when I expand the group, the group's content initially appears cropped vertically. (This vertical cropping is most noticeable when there are long comments or multiple comments). In addition to being cropped, the expanded group content also overlaps the template's other options, instead of pushing the other options down.

When I collapse and expand the group again, the group's content displays properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Responsive time - Intro, outro and protective region not ajustable as they shoul be

I have made a mogrt in after effects. This mogrt has an intro a protected region and a outro. So Essentially I have 3 protected. When its import to premiere I should be able to adjust the time between the intro and the protected area independently of the time between the protected area and the outro. It would really help if this areas had a visual aid like they do in after. I have attach an image to help me express my suggestion. The 2 dark green markers represent the regions that are not protected and that should ajustable independently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Kerning / spacing issue with Adobe font Minion Pro in Essential Graphics

There is a problem with the Adobe font family Minion Pro, when working with it in the Essential Graphics panel. In version 14.0, Build 116, there are issues with kerning and spacing control for this font. Specifically, when I try to create the lowercase word "fly" on the screen, the "f" and the "l" are being seen as just one single character rather than two individual characters. As a result, the two letters are condensed together and cannot be separated. In fact, the kerning adjustment for those two characters (seen as one) is greyed out. The same issue occurs with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base