Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. replace fonts in projects

the replacement fonts does not include whether its bold or medium and the other options. It should also include the font size to save time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mogrt Media Replace bug

Today I downloaded a few MOGRTs from Adobe Stock, 2 have Media Replacement options. The Media Replacement hamburger menu gives grayed out selections, no option to replace the media.
    let's fix that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

If autosave is performed while using the text tool...

・The text being converted will be reset and you will have to retype it.

・It crashes. (Crashes, freezes.)

Premiere Pro 22.2

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると、Premiere Proがクラッシュする。

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると・・・

・変換中のテキストがリセットされ、入力し直さなければならなくなる。

・クラッシュする。(フリーズする。)

Premiere Pro 22.2

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe this problem may have already been fixed in recent Beta builds. If possible, please use the latest Beta build of Pr 22.3 105 or higher and let us know if this crash is fixed for you or not. Thank you.

この不具合に関連した修正が最新のベータビルドに搭載されています。22.3 105以降のビルドでこの現象が改善される事があります。改善が見られない場合はお知らせ下さい。

5. audio file support needed in essential graphic

Currently, we can add images/shapes/videos but no audio file is supported. We need this for sound effects like whoos or bubble sound etc. Will be really helpful for some lower-thirds/transitions templates that need sound.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. エッセンシャルグラフィックスでの文字入力で動作が重い

エッセンシャルグラフィックスでの文字入力で動作が重い

V15.4.1からV22.2にアップデートをしたところ、エッセンシャルグラフィックスでの文字入力で動作が遅くなった。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Essential Graphics - Vertical and Horizontal Center should center a group while maintaining arrangement between elements

In the Legacy Titler, multiple text boxes could be arranged and when using Select All, the text boxes would center based on their median center point when choosing Vertical Center or Horizontal Center. In Essential Graphics, this aligns all text boxes to one anchor point, making multiple text boxes overlap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG Importing AE Essential Graphics & REPLACING videos the timing is lost.

BUG. When replacing a video in Premiere pro 2021 via the essential graphics panel, the video does not start at the timecode as was set in AE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This panel cannot delete textualized audio.(speech to text function) With a button that can be reset to a blank state.

speech to text function
    This panel cannot delete textualized audio.
    With a button that can be reset to a blank state.

音声テキスト化機能
    このパネルは、音声をテキスト化したものを削除できない。
    何も表示されていない状態にリセットできるボタンをつけて。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Motion graphic template Import Error in PPro version 22.2

Screenshot attached. Both premiere and After effects are installed, yet not been able to import the MOGRT template made in after effects cc 2021, which worked flawlessly with Premiere pro cc 2021. But on the contrary, it does get imported once in 10 times... Don't really know what is going on with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Replace Fonts in Timeline not Project

There is an option to replace fonts in the project but if there could be an option to replace fonts in individual sequences, that will help us produce multilingual timelines easily. Right now the workaround to it is to save a copy of the project and then replace fonts in projects to another language like (Hindi) in my case.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 22.2 Update made writing Korean text extremely slow

After 22.2 update the Korean text bug has disappeared but instead this made writing text in Korean super slow and laggy, both writing in Text panel-Graphic and directly in source monitor. Plus if the premiere auto saves my project while typing text, the program just freezes. This is even more problematic comparing to previous version's typing error. I don't really think this is my PC's problem because on 22.1 I had zero performance issue, and now my typing is slower than playing heavy effected video. I hope adobe just don't ignore problems with non-English languages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "f" and "i" keys in italics causes Premiere to crash

Every time I type the f and I key together in the order "fi" while the font is in italics which I rarely used, the program crashes without any crash reports. The program also won't reopen a saved project file or copy. It completely shuts down the app. Also if you try to type "fi" first and then italicize after, the program freezes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bullet function with animation option

At the moment you have to insert text AND bulletpoint (circle, arrow, ...) as own objects. If a bullet is multiline, it becomes more complex.
    If you want to animate the respective bullets (so that it appears e.g. to the spoken), you have to animate the text on the one hand and the character on the other hand. This can quickly become very complex.

Therefore I would wish that it is possible to animate a bullet without an extra object for the dot, dash or numbering,... and that it automatically indents the text in case of multiple lines. And then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MOGRT fiels should be readable in the media browser

It is baffling that since MOGRT appeared in Premiere Pro in 2017, it still isn't supported in the Media Browser. This would make far more sense when browsing for the appropriate MOGRT for a project. The Essential Graphics panel is quite poor for selection. You arrange all your files by categories into folders on your PC, and then open the Essential Graphics panel to see them all scattered individually and alphabetically. If you're not going to make the Essential Graphics panel more user-friendly, then make the Media Browser able to read the file and keep the Essential Graphics panel for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Path type tool not supported by Indic

I need to make curved text and all the videos online say to go to legacy and use the Path Type tool, however, I get a message saying it's "not supported by Indic." How am I able to mess around with the text without the Path Type tool?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mogrts stuck in pending and cannot re-import

When trying to browse and bring it back into timeline Premiere gets stuck at a certain percent. Canceling does not work and the only way to get back to work is to force close Premiere and open the project again, where the problem keeps happening.

This has happened on multiple projects now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Legacy Title = if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So I had my project edited and finished. Rendered, saved it, closed the program until my collaborator could come take a look. When I opened the program, it asked if I wanted to install the new Essential Graphics thing that was supposed to replace Legacy Titles. I said okay. When I opened up my project, EVERY TITLE was totally f***ked up (duration, transparency, cropping, font sizes, movement... everything that a Title could have go wrong, was wrong). And as a bonus, now I don't even know how to fix it, and I won't until I relearn everything. Hours of work…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base