Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

544 results found

1. I want you to be able to expand the text in the bounding box when you select "Upgrade Caption to Graphic".

I want you to be able to expand the text in the bounding box when you select "Upgrade Caption to Graphic".

There are two types of Essential Graphics Text.
    One is when the bounding box is created by "clicking" and the other is when it is created by "dragging".
    When the caption is converted to essential graphics, it becomes "bounding box when created by dragging".
    In that case, dragging the vertices of the box does not change the text size, and unintended line breaks occur.
    This is very tricky.

I would like the caption to be an essential graphic with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. sequence mogrt media placeholder

We desperately need the ability to load sequences into media placeholders. We sell commercial templates and this would give us an opportunity to create much better products (drag n drop effects without user need to take extra steps and manually creating\uploading the sequence to placeholders).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "Rename-to-Live" for Source Graphics

Currently, Essential Graphic clips that have been re-named on a timeline retain the new name, even if the text in the graphic is changed later.
    Rather than having to re-rename the layer every time to match the changes, please add an option under the "rename" popup (when right-clicking the source graphic clip on a timeline) to "revert back to live-type naming" or some such designation. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Password protected MoGRT source files

As Essential Graphics hold the intellectual property it would be great to have a password protection that prevents clients from accessing the MoGRTs source files through After Effects.

So the MoGRT works the same as usual in Premiere, but can only be edited by the creator or the password holder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Text Crawl

Please add the text crawl feature back to the text generator. The work around results in a glitchy crawl

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Save caption styles in built in Folder

Please if there is folder that we can save our created caption style, so we will not import them with every new project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add MOGRT files for Adobe Rush

Please make the import of mogrt files created in After Efffects into Adobe Rush possible.

Many of my clients using standard motion graphics, like intro, outro, lower thirds. They prefer to work on there phones.

Allowing us to add mogrt files like on Premiere Pro, would make there life so much easier, and many of my clients would move from apps like InShot, CapCut and others to Adobe Rush.

Adobe, please get this feature into the app. Especially since you seem to have the button for importing files already there, and just don't support the mogrt files created in After…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug: display chaos with the clips using responsible design

On Timeline, when right click the graphic clips, the shapes with responsible design applied changes their position drastically in the Program Monitor. CC 2023, both on Macbook M1 and PC Win 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and

On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and drawing intricated and precise schematics.

Now, on essential graphics, you need to use the PEN tool which is horrific to use as the line drawer. You go weird breaks in the middle of longer lines, (z shaped), it is simply impossible to quickly add smaller lines to a main one. It is just and horrific idea.

Kindly add a Line option to Essential Graphics, which sould have been a basic and essential feature.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to translate automatically the essential graphics!!!!

I would like to be able to select essential graphics in a track for example and automatically translate all of them to another language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There needs to be an easy way to create or use Arrows as a title in essential graphics panel.

Educators use arrows all the time in place of text as a title. In the legacy title windows it was easy to draw an arrow and reuse the title by duplicating it. Essential graphics does not have that function and I'm at a loss or a ton of extra work. This really sucks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Render and replace glitch for MOGRTs Media Replacement

If I select multiple MOGRTs in my timeline and R&R them all at once, it will only render one and then link every single one back to that one file so they all become exactly the same. It's very frustrating as it means I have to individually R&R every single MOGRT in my timeline.

I've only experienced this when R&Ring with MOGRTs that have media replacement. Other ones seem to work fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Possibility to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on Essential Graphics

I would love to be able to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on the Essential Graphics panel, so editors can click on them for extra info if needed. Currently, it doesn't allow you to copy and paste either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Issue with Ultrakey in 2023 version,

The alpha is applied only at 50% when you export or at a fixed position

If you scroll the timeline , Alpha is applied correctly , see the screen capture of the issue .

Workaround export the sequence in 2022

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adjust Underline Size and Color

Thank you for adding the ability to underline text.
    Could you please create a way to change the color and size of an underline? I know I can create a separate shape for a credit roll, but when I edit the Roll, the underline needs to be repositioned.

In any case, my Underlines are usually not the same color as the text. They are usually red.

Thank you for considering this.
    BK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 레거시타이틀에 있던 텍스처 기능을 살려주세요

텍스처 기능을 아주 많이 사용했던 유저로서 레거시타이틀에만 있었던 텍스처 기능이 사라진 것이 아주 많이 아쉽습니다. 레거시타이틀을 없애려면 그 안에 있던 세부적인 편집기능들을 기본그래픽에 모두 되돌려주세요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Essential Graphics Text should allow style presets to be applied to only some text

The style presets in Essential Graphics Text can only be applied to the clip-or-text layer. I would like to be able to apply it to only some text in a text layer on a limited basis.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストで、一部のテキストのみにスタイルプリセットを適用できるようにしてほしい

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルプリセットは、クリップorテキストレイヤーにしか適用できない。テキストレイヤーの中の一部の文字のみに、限定的に適用できるようにしてほしい。

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hebrew text editing broken; character selection and niqqudim issues

When trying to work with Hebrew characters within a predominantly left-to-right text string, it is practically impossible to precisely select the Hebrew characters for modification apart from the LTR text. A letter gets cut off despite showing being selected, spaces get included needlessly, trying to erase one character ends up erasing most of the word, the list goes on ad nauseam.

The problem is exponentially worse when dealing with niqqudim (vowel pointing dots). These are crucial due to the English-oriented educational nature of my work. Not only do existing niqqudim make character selection much worse, but trying to type niqqudim…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Save Rectangle / Ellipse Tool Appearance

As a YouTuber who creates tutorials in pretty much every video I need to highlight things on the screen by drawing an ellipse or rectangle around it. I basically use the same appearance settings each time.

But Premiere will forget those settings while I'm working on the video or when I start a new video, and revert to a default grey shape. This means I have to keep resetting the new appearance each time.

Would be great to be able to save these appearance settings so we don't have to keep manually inputting the settings each time you draw a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Essential Graphics "Copy to Library" where ist this folder

When I use "copy to library" in essential graphics there is no information where this library is located.
    I have duplicated entries in the library but the delete option is greyed out.

How to get rid of duplicated entries?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base