Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is the format of the new GraphicsAndType base64 documented somewhare

The former JSON format doesn't seem to work anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I found bug in app.

When I work with captions and I try to click on Fill box, the Premiere come to freeze and I have to kill this process from the Task Manager Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 360 MoGrts

It would be great to be able to create MoGrts for 360 videos that use GPU acceleration. Currently, if I create a MoGrt with effects that requires GPU acceleration like VR Converter, I get the "This effect requires GPU acceleration" error when the MoGrt is imported into Premiere even though GPU acceleration is enable in both Premiere and AE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Audio spectrum for .mogrt

When creating soundwaves with the audio spectrum effect in After Effects, and including this in a .MOGRT, I would like to have the option of selecting audio layer from within Premiere Pro.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If you use two-times the same MOGRT-Template in PrePro and change the CSV in one, it won`t change the values

I made a template for a diagram in AfterEffects and two CSV - one with 2-values (22,23) and one with 10-values (100,99,98,97,96...) - which i display via 10 text-layers. If a value is not given in the CSV the text-layer gets invisible.
    Now when i import the MOGRT to Premiere it works fine, with the first CSV with all 10 values displayed (PP displays 10 values with 100,99,98,97...)
    BUT when i import the same MOGRT-template a secound time into the same Premiere timeline and exchange the CSV of the MOGRTs with the CSV with only two values (22,23)... it displays…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Save Align & Transform to Master Styles

Maybe I'm stupid, but for now Master Styles only save font-related properties. Changes to Transform are ignored. Especially maddening with subtitles, when position and scale was used initially, and I now have to go back to every single one to reset those, because there is no way to do that via "remove attributes". Why add a transform property to text but then not make it (an optional) part of master styles if there is already a motion property for the whole layer? (Which I can copy over different layers...)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Captions copy and paste attributes

Copy and Paste attributes to captions like you can with other blocks on the timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trim Video in Essential Graphics.

When adding a videoclip to EG stack, it would be nice to be able to trim that video in EG. Thisomes in handy making lower thirds with an embedded video background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mogrt Responsive Design - Time transition bug

When you add a transition between an adaptive motion graphics template and another clip, the animation stops at the clip edge rather than extending through the duration of the transition.

For example, suppose you have a MOGRT that creates a more sophisticated "Ken Burns" camera push animation for images applied to it. If you put several of these back to back and dissolve between them, the camera push stops halfway through the transition.

Premiere should really be able to include transitions in its calculation of the clip length, so adaptive MOGRTs have a more predictable behavior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Typing a font's name

When looking for a specific font, you begin to type the font name, but you can only type the first letter. For example, if I want to use a font called French-Script, I type F, and the first one on the list is Fabriche. Than, I have to scroll through dozens of fonts until I get to the one I want. If I'll type r (the next letter of the font's name) it will just "throw" me to the list of fonts starting with r.

Typing several letters is basic, just like when looking for something in a search engine.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere improperly (and randomly) rendering track matte from MOGRT.

I have created a fairly basic animation in a MOGRT for lower thirds. There are two boxes that size responsively to the length of name and title. The animate on using track mattes. When imported into premiere on my machine they work fine. On a colleagues machine they do not. We both run Mac OS Catalina, latest version as of today. We also BOTH updated AE and Premiere to the latest version as of today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere improperly (and randomly) rendering track matte from MOGRT.

I have created a fairly basic animation in a MOGRT for lower thirds. There are two boxes that size responsively to the length of name and title. The animate on using track mattes. When imported into premiere on my machine they work fine. On a colleagues machine they do not. We both run Mac OS Catalina, latest version as of today. We also BOTH updated AE and Premiere to the latest version as of today. I'm attaching the MOGRT along with what the colleague sees. I'm hoping you'll actually get a different result if you import it yourself. (OK it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere improperly (and randomly) rendering track matte from MOGRT.

I have created a fairly basic animation in a MOGRT for lower thirds. There are two boxes that size responsively to the length of name and title. The animate on using track mattes. When imported into premiere on my machine they work fine. On a colleagues machine they do not. We both run Mac OS Catalina, latest version as of today. We also BOTH updated AE and Premiere to the latest version as of today. I'm attaching the MOGRT along with what the colleague sees. I'm hoping you'll actually get a different result if you import it yourself. (OK it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere improperly (and randomly) rendering track matte from MOGRT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug - Premiere Pro - mogrt with responsive design time created in AE not working in PPro

I created a mogrt with two protected areas (responsive design time) in AE 17.1.1. When put on the timeline in Premiere Pro (14.3), and expanded with the rate stretch tool, the protected areas are also extended in duration. The "reset duration" item on the "graphics" menu is grayed out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. EGP: Automatically change back to Selection tool when exiting (Esc) text entry (just like it does in the Legacy Titler)

After typing a new title in the EGP, it's frustrating to have to press both 'Esc' followed by 'V' before the title can be moved or resized in the Program Monitor.

The approach used in the Legacy Titler is much better:
    When typing a title, hitting 'Esc' automatically exits typing AND reverts back to the Selection tool in a single step.

This is a better approach for 3 reasons:
    1. 1 step is easier/faster/less frustrating than 2 steps.
    2. MANY titles consist of a single block of text, so while the EGP's approach does make it easier for a user…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make Render & Replace (with alpha) work for common SoMe frame sizes

The Render & Replace feature in Premiere Pro is great, especially for complex MOGRTs that will not play smoothly. It's much better than rendering the sequence, since we can still move the clip around without re-rendering. It's fantastic!

But the only option for MOGRTs that are not full screen (and most are not) and need an Alpha channel is GoPro Cineform. That's a very good codec, but it has some limitations that makes it unsuitable for non-broadcast frame sizes: The frame width must be evenly divisible by 16 and the frame height by 8. Adobe knows this: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/gopro-cineform-codec.html#TipstoworkwiththeGoProCineFormcodecbr

This means…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base