Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not make the legacy titler completely a thing of the past.

Do not make the legacy titler completely a thing of the past. I have never had an issue until the last few "upgrades" have worked intentionally on your part to make it a pain ********** to need to re-size the windows to where they can actually be used. You are going to force me to use something I don't want and take away one of the reasons that I have stuck with Adobe for over 20 years? I have my (very simple) titles set and all I ever do is change the date and go on with the same saved…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently captions cannot go beyond safe margins

Please make it flexible for the editor to move the auto transcripted caption layer beyond the safe margins.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG: You cannot add an ellipsis character in the Essential Graphics panel

If you want to add an ellipsis (… instead of a period period period), you have to do it using the type tool in the Program monitor. This is somewhat inconvenient because it pops up in a tiny single-line editing window, but it does work as a workaround to typing the ellipsis character in the Essential Graphics window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG: Essential GFX and Captions incorrect font quotation glyphs

My company has a proprietary font, wherein the quotations and apostrophes appear rounded (just like commas with a different placement) when typed into the program monitor. But when the same text is either typed into the Essential Graphics panel or generated by srt import for stylized captions, the same symbols appear as solid rectangular blocks. I think there is some kind of rule within the font's metadata that substitutes the comma's svg for quotations in most use cases, but is overlooked by Essential Graphics and Captions. It's really become a huge inconvenience and time sink to correct for it. It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. レガシータイトルの良いところを反映してほしい

自動文字起こし機能の精度、素晴らしいです。
    改善の希望は下記の通り

・スクリプトで細かくTCを設定したのに、キャプションの作成をすると反映されていない。(尺の短いテロップが勝手に前後と統合される)

・1枚のテロップで、文字によって色やフォントの大きさを変える場合、トラックスタイルで保存した内容を反映させようとすると、全ての文字が適用されてしまう。
    選択した文字だけが適用されるようにしてほしい。(レガシータイトルスタイルのような使い勝手が良い)

・「整列と変形」のゾーンの位置がかなり内側。手動で外に設定しようとすると見えない壁が出てきてできない

お願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bevel Alpha

Often use a subtle bevel on text.
    Please add Bevel Alpha to EGP before is will be deleted from the program. As of now, it's in the Obsolete folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please Improve the Process of Converting Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

If Adobe is intent on discarding Legacy Titles, can they at least improve the process of upgrading Legacy into Essential Graphics?

Currently the results aren't even close.

Many users like myself have YEARS of past Premiere projects which feature Legacy titles, and are still needed...

All of my online video courses for example - feature Legacy Titles heavily (see attached images).

If Legacy titles are disappearing, at least allow users to right-click on Legacy text files and select 'upgrade to Essential Graphic' - and have the results be a perfect match.

Without this, many of your users are losing literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Improve the Process of Converting Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

If Adobe is intent on discarding Legacy Titles, can they at least improve the process of upgrading Legacy into Essential Graphics?

Currently the results aren't even close.

Many users like myself have YEARS of past Premiere projects which feature Legacy titles, and are still needed...

All of my online video courses for example - feature Legacy Titles heavily (see attached images).

If Legacy titles are disappearing, at least allow users to right-click on Legacy text files and select 'upgrade to Essential Graphic' - and have the results be a perfect match.

Without this, many of your users are losing literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please Make the Essential Graphics tool - easy as Legacy Text Tool

Features that EGT does not have over LTT:

Legacy titles are really fast -

the new version slows down the edit and is very fiddly, not good for flow or fast editing, which we do a lot of here (never met an editor that likes working with new titles (we did a 26 ep series with it and nearly pulled our hair out, because of the extra amount of time it took to make an adjustment).

If we want fancy titles, we would create it in AE, not Premiere.

Sending text to clients and mastering houses is really quick and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. change properties for all selected same mogrts in the sequence

So could be so helpful if you could just select several identical mogrts and change the desired controls so they all would change, and then you could go to each of them just to type in new text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prevent Premiere 15 of disabling MOGRTs expressions

It is a bug. Sometimes Premiere 15 disables MOGRTs expressions used with effects like "check control", "slider" and "drop down menu". It is weird because it works fine on my Mac (AE and Premiere) but it doesn't work for my client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A bank of essential graphics title templates

I currently keep a template project with already created legacy titles so I don't need to type in commonly used titles over and over again. It would be great if the essential graphics panel had this option, I haven't found any way to save them the way you can legacy titles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add subsolders support for Essential graphics additional folders

Please, fix this frustrating behaviour of the Essential graphics panel of Premiere Pro. If you add a local folder through the Essetial Graphics - Manage Additional folders the added folders are shown in the Essential Graphics panel, and the subfolders (sub-subfolders and so on) are not. This puts an end to categorizing user MORGTs libraries after you start it. I have about 10000 of MORGTs, they are logically organized in subfolders which Essential graphics doesn't see. The only way to see them all is hitting the ALL filter, makeng your whole MORGTs collection a complete mess.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Captions Customizability V15.0

I'd love the ability to add an effect to the captions layer (C1) to add a drop shadow. Currently, I can add a drop shadow to the text, which then creates separation from the colored background, but I can't choose the ordering to put the drop shadow in the back.

I am also repeating some other posts here requesting separate lines for captions, rather than a bigger BG that encompasses the entire text.

Forum Post with Example;
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/captions-customizability-v15-0/m-p/11902110#M335168

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need a better way of saving Essential Graphics

I do a weekly real estate show and exclusively use legacy title as once I type the homes address and price, I can name it and save it in a bin for graphics. Homes may be on for a week or two, then go away only to return for another week or two. Legacy title saves me time by not having to retype all the information every week or if I have a price change it's instantly updateable. Since Legacy Title is going to go away, I'm trying to figure out a work flow for Essential Graphics Panel and am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Insertar logos y textos a un roller.

En titulo heredado, se podían insertar los logos junto con los textos en roller. Seria muy practico que se pudiera seguir haciendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Titre avec déroulement vertical

Où se trouve le déroulement vertical pour un générique dans les objets graphiques essentiel. Le titre hérité le possédait, facilement, mais maintenant je ne sais où trouver cette fonction
    Jean-Paul ALEXANDRE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Chinese character support to MOGRTs

Please add Chinese character support to MOGRTs. I regularly create content in multiple languages and the only language that doesn't display correctly in Premiere is Chinese (it often skips characters and inserts random spaces). It's a minor problem if I'm using a mogrt that I created, but if I'm using a purchased mogrt template, I have no way of editing it in AE to get around the problem. Please support CN characters in Mogrts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. aligning text right not static!

I am parenting a text with box graphic background with a static position.

The text aligned right and the background starts with the text but the text is not static it adjust it's position what ever the text characters are! I mean it moves pixels in different random directions.

Aligning the text left is OK but not the right aligned text.

Try to write "dfdfdf" in the text tool and align the text to right and start edit the text by writing "dfdfdfdfdf" and see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Captions Errors and Improvements

Transcription/Captions are great however you could do with fixing the following and adding the second idea.

1> When merging captions, a space is added in between the text slides that were merged meaning you have to enter the newly merged caption to correct the spacing which is very annoying and shouldn't be happening.

2> PLEASE - let me add a dissolve transition to a caption.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base