Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gradients for Strokes and Shadows

Request for Essential Graphics Text Tool
    It is wonderful to be able to gradation the color of letters!
    Thank you very much! !! Very glad! !! All Japanese users are happy!

As a request for further creative creation ...
    ・ We want a gradation function for the border.
    ・ We also want a gradation function for shadows.
    -Multiple boundaries can be used. We want you to be able to use multiple shadows as well.

Especially in the Japanese video industry, multiple boundaries and their gradations are really used a lot. Hopefully at this time, we hope for further evolution!
    Thank…

287 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. text panel graphic section also usable for ae comp

ability to change ae comp text in the new graphic section of the text panel. the same way you can change things from an essential graphic file. Id like to be able to seach and change things from an ae comp that was imported into premiere

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Strokes for Essential Graphics Clip Layers

In the Legacy Titler, you can add a graphic (PNG image) and then add a stroke and other simple effect right away. But when you import a graphic in the essential graphic panels you have no appearance option like you have in the legacy titler. The only thing you can add is a drop shadow effect from the effect panel, but i need to add a stroke to a .png file. How to do it? Please add the same feature from the leagacy titler to the essential graphic panel. Also, please have a way to convert title made in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere stuck on 15% when draggin (some) .mogrt files on timeline

For me (and apparently some other users) PP gets stuck on 15% when draggin an Essential Graphics clip on my timeline. Tried uninstalling everything (including using the CC Cleaner Tool) and quite a few other things but I can't figure out what the problem is.
    NOTE: It's not on every .mogrt file. Only some "more complicated" that we did ourselves, the "simpler" ones we did work fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, it looks like there is a fundamental breakage in AE 22.0/22.0.1 on Windows for Dynamic Linked Compositions and Mogrts that use the Cinema 4D renderer.
    One workaround at this point is to go back to the 2021 versions of AE, PPro and AME. You can also check out the latest beta versions of 22.1.1.
    The After Effects team is working on getting this fixed as quick as possible.

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Depth stroke for Essential Graphics panel

One thing about the new Essential Graphics panel, and the thing that have kept me from switching over to it is the lack of a "Depth Stroke". I have spent years making graphics in what is now called legacy title. I have explored the new Essential Graphics and researched in online and I can not find any information or settings for a Depth Stroke in the new tool. There is a whole industry of local commercial producers who rely on Premier to create high quality graphics for commercials. Legacy titler stream lines that process and helps us to be more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Feature Request: Add Legacy title tool functionality into Essential Graphics

If Legacy title tool is going away, please add it's functionality to the essential graphics panel. I'm a very avid user of the legacy title tool and I find that I'm infinitely more proficient and efficient when using the legacy title tool vs the essential graphics panel.

If adobe is going to force us users to switch to the Essential graphics panel in future updates, I would great appreciate some of the key functionality of the legacy title tool being implemented into the essential graphics tool.

Specific features:
    - In Legacy Titler (LT), the user has a line tool to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please fix my motion graphic templates. They are now importing blank after the update.

MY motion graphic templates are now blank which is a huge problem because it means I have to redo things that are supposed to match from one video to the next. As you can see, the preview shows that there's something in the motion graphic template, but when added to the timeline, there's nothing in it. Please, please fix it. AND please stop charging so much if your software will be this buggy. It's hard to justify charging 56 per month when I have regular daily issues with the software (and it's not my environment). The bugs are on your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. エッセンシャルグラフィックスのマスタースタイルでの文字列の部分的色変えが出来るようになってほしい - partially change the color of the character string in the master style of essential graph

あらかじめマスタースタイルに登録しておいたカラーをエッセンシャルグラフィックスの文字列に適用する際、例えば文字列「あけましておめでとう」があったとしたら「あけまして」に青、「おめでとう」に赤という風にカラーの部分変えをしたいです。現状では「あけまして」に青を適用すると「おめでとう」も青になってしまいます。

失礼ですが今までこのような簡単な仕様が出来ていなかったことが不思議でなりません

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Un pixelated text

Un pixelated text in the project and in the exported video.
    The edges seem to be pixelated/ blurry, this is also the same for the rendered result and when using text brought in from After Effects and Illustrator on transparent backgrounds. This needs fixing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 增加自动打轴功能

希望增加自动打轴功能,导入已有文本进行语音匹配,同时希望能够针对中文转录序列创建的字幕进行断句、标点符号等方面的优化,符合中文语言逻辑

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add "Protected Region Markers" in Premiere MOGRT Templates

Similar to how a composition with "protected markers" interact inside of after effects (with a blue bar in the individual clips layer), I think implementing that in premiere would help editors make better editing and trimming decisions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Supporting Hebrew for all your Israeli paying customers will be nice.

can't believe we still need to use a text reverser. Just let us type correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 自動テロップ入力の表示範囲を拡大できるようにしてほしい

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成しておりますが、枠が表示されているもののテロップが表示される範囲に制限がある。
    文字を大きくして画面上でできるだけ大きく表示したい時、規定の位置で改行されてしまい、表示位置・範囲について自由度を制限されている。

また、テロップ入力範囲のような枠があるが、枠を選択して横方向に動かした時、横方向はギリギリまで動かすことも出来ず、動かせる範囲が制限されている。

【要望】
    テロップを大きめでもう少しテロップが表示される幅を広げたいが、意図した位置へ表示できるようにしてほしい。

・テロップ表示可能範囲を広げていただきたい
    ・テロップ入力枠の動かせる範囲を制限しないようにしていただきたい
     └動かせる範囲の制限がなければテロップでのアニメーションにも幅が広がります。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add support for different fonts and small caps within text in MOGRTs

We need a more complete set of styling options for Motion Graphics Templates. Most importantly, we need to be able to change fonts and add small caps within text, so that words can be emphasized with font weight and italics. These are often necessary for quotation templates because there may be things that require italicization, such as book titles. Also there can be a need to small caps some words, like the Hebrew tetragrammaton "LORD" in religious programming. These should load true small caps if the font includes them.

Those are the things we really need. Being able to change…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Request for notes area

It would be really great to have a notes area for jotting down thoughts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please Improve the Process of Converting Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

If Adobe is intent on discarding Legacy Titles, can they at least improve the process of upgrading Legacy into Essential Graphics?

Currently the results aren't even close.

Many users like myself have YEARS of past Premiere projects which feature Legacy titles, and are still needed...

All of my online video courses for example - feature Legacy Titles heavily (see attached images).

If Legacy titles are disappearing, at least allow users to right-click on Legacy text files and select 'upgrade to Essential Graphic' - and have the results be a perfect match.

Without this, many of your users are losing literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please Improve the Process of Converting Legacy Titles to Essential Graphics

If Adobe is intent on discarding Legacy Titles, can they at least improve the process of upgrading Legacy into Essential Graphics?

Currently the results aren't even close.

Many users like myself have YEARS of past Premiere projects which feature Legacy titles, and are still needed...

All of my online video courses for example - feature Legacy Titles heavily (see attached images).

If Legacy titles are disappearing, at least allow users to right-click on Legacy text files and select 'upgrade to Essential Graphic' - and have the results be a perfect match.

Without this, many of your users are losing literally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Retain markers when importing responsive time .mogrts

Would be VERY helpful if premiere retained protected region markers or gave some other visual indication of protected regions when importing responsive time .mogrt files.

This would help editors know where to trim a clip if they wanted to remove one of the transitions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base