Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow centered pinning in essential graphics

Seems that you can pin one text line to another on 2 x vertical and 2 x horizontal anchor points. But if you use 2 then the scaling is affected. If you use just one then you cannot keep two text elements centred.

Needs work

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

Ability to upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Media Encoder Essential Graphics Bug

Essential graphics in Premiere render in wrong positions when using media encoder. When rendered from Premiere, the attached graphics are stacked on top of each other. Media Encoder overlaps them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Selecting Title graphics crash PP

The only way to use title graphics in PP now is for me to create the title effect then immediately nest and render it. Otherwise, the program crashes the moment the title graphic clip is selected.

Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stroke blur in essential graphics.

We need more options for color, strokes and shadows in essential graphics

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

I created a simple text template in the AE, via the Essential Graphics panel, containing a texture (.png) and a layer of text with luma matte.

The template included scale and position controls for both the texture and text layer.

Applying the asset (Motion Graphics Template Media) in a Premiere sequence is editable and responsive for the first few actions, but soon causes the application to freeze.

I tried limiting the use of position controls, and resizing and trying different formats of the still image, but Premiere still crashes under every circumstance.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Legacy Title = if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So I had my project edited and finished. Rendered, saved it, closed the program until my collaborator could come take a look. When I opened the program, it asked if I wanted to install the new Essential Graphics thing that was supposed to replace Legacy Titles. I said okay. When I opened up my project, EVERY TITLE was totally f***ked up (duration, transparency, cropping, font sizes, movement... everything that a Title could have go wrong, was wrong). And as a bonus, now I don't even know how to fix it, and I won't until I relearn everything. Hours of work…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. M1 Max Chip Macbook Pro GPU Acceleration

ISSUE with graphics that has alpha channel on the M1 max chip macbook pro when GPU acceleration is turned on. Everything looks fine when turned off but rendering this will take ages. The final export file size seems to be smaller than usual and tend to have glitches.

(2nd pic shows the issue with the graphics, 1st shows how it should look like)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding keyframes to captions

Adobe,

Please can you add a keyframes section to captions workflow (essential graphics). This is so we can have our captions animate in instead of just appearing (looking similar to the image below). Could we also be able to save it as a style so it is the same for all captions.

Cheers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. キャプショントラック文字をエッセンシャルグラフィックにドラックで変換

キャプショントラックの文字は、他のキャプショントラックにドラックして移動することができます。同じやり方でビデオトラックにドラックして移動して、エッセンシャルグラフィック変換して配置出来ればと思います。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Save Align & Transform to Master Styles

Maybe I'm stupid, but for now Master Styles only save font-related properties. Changes to Transform are ignored. Especially maddening with subtitles, when position and scale was used initially, and I now have to go back to every single one to reset those, because there is no way to do that via "remove attributes". Why add a transform property to text but then not make it (an optional) part of master styles if there is already a motion property for the whole layer? (Which I can copy over different layers...)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FOLDERS IN ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS PREMIERE PRO

Add the possibility of adding Folders/Bins inside the Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere Pro just like in the Effects Panel

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BUG REPORT - Essential Graphics crash when editing

When trying to make an edit on an essential graphics template, any attempt to edit text results in a freeze in the program monitor, followed by a crash of the software. Shouldn't have to restart a project 6 times trying to edit one sentence.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Essential graphic disappears

I use Premiere Pro 2020.
    After adding an essential graphic and change color and text, "Graphic" works. However, when I reoppen the project it completely disappears...
    Same problem with captions also: caption completely disappears and I cannot bring it back... HUGE PROBLEM. The project I worked for days turned into garbage.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rolling titles in new graphics is a nightmare

It's really hard to use the type tool. I'm trying to select text to make it bold and the cursor will select text rows below instead of what im clicking on. Also the Command - B shortcut does not work to make text bold.. you have to select it on the side bar. That's a step backwards. I've tried editing in another text editor then pasting into premiere but essential graphics completely deletes any sizing or bolding I made. it just makes it all one font (not the one i've chosen). It defaults to aligning to the right when My credits were centered in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. text edit similar to other Adobe tools

Great start having multiple elements in a single graphic element but can the text edit tool be more like Indesign? It is APPALLINGLY slow to editing anything longer than a few lines.
    Suggestions:
    *a hint that text is flowed out of the text box.
    * paragraph styles and character styles. Currently you apply a style and the whole box is styled like that. Useless when you have a huge list of text to format.
    * an environment that is fast to edit. even if you have to click a "render" button.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template

After Effects version : 17.0.6
    Premiere Pro version : 14.1

I updated Premiere Pro and AE recently and started getting the error "Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template" when I tried to add an Essential Graphics template I made in After Effects to my sequence.

Template was made in a previous version, so I exported it again with the latest AE. Still getting that error, and it does it for every template I create.

I proceeded with a complete uninstall of Premiere Pro and AE, but it kept giving me an error after I installed them back.

I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support writing Arabic in MOGRT evern it was designed in LTR

Hello
    I want that when MOGRT designed from Left to Right we won't be able to right in Arabic directry
    We want from adobe to find a soulution to write Arabic directry even the MOGRT was designed from left to right
    We truly need that
    Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base