Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. center text

The text tool has some serious shortcomings, notably it seems impossible to resize the borders of a text box once it has been created, and the centering tools in Effect Controls and Essential Graphics do not center text.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: Essential graphics scale when changing sequence frame size

When I change the frame size for a sequence, essential graphics are scaled proportionally. I can see what sometimes this would be handy but sometimes it really isn't and the scaling doesn't always work that well. It would be nice if this was an option much like the scaling of motion effects is not an option.

An example - ff you change the ratio of a sequence then the graphics scale badly if they are made up of multiple layers. I've attached screenshots of a 1080x1080 seq changed to 1920x1080. I want the graphics to stay the same size and…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop Legacy Title from changing its layout every time I edit TEXT!

The Text Editing windows always open in the most AWKWARD and unusable layout. Why ? The property panel barely visible and I have to expand it again. Same with the tools, actions and panels. All of them are arranged in the most un-friendly way.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of bugs in Essential graphics

Make keyframes editable for at least position/size.
    I can keep keyframes for my text layers for essential graphics but my shape layers don't come into premiere with their keyframes and cannot be keyframed in the essential graphics window, which makes essential graphics useless as I cannot use it for my title sets.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Motion Graphics Template Import Error in 2019 version, with importing from libraries

Since updating all CC to 2019 I'm not able to import a template.
    The error says I need to install After Effects, but it is installed.

-Trashed the pref files
    -Re imported the graphics template to the library from AE (2019) version.
    -Tested multiple templates
    -Re-downloaded the libraries and the CC app

On the 2019 and the latest version of 2018.
    Mac OSX 10.13.6

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug report - premiere pro cc 2019 - infographics crashes the program

in Premiere Pro 2019 trying to use Motion Graphics Templates from AE (even ones I created myself in the past) cause the program to crash.
    The Template attempts to import, get stuck after about 15%, and from there on Premiere Pro is not responding.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Track a place in the video and attatch a graphic or title to it

Ability to TRACK an object or point in a video and ATTACH a TITLE of GRAPHIC to it (without going to after effects)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having a text box editor to replace text

Is it possible to have an alternative text box editor within the essential titles tab area to edit text seperatly without using the timeline window?

Mainly to streamline the speed of copy paste of text without the need to highlight the intended text graphic first then apply your changes.
    If you could do this within a dedicated withdow for text changes much like how FCP7s text tool generator.

Please please please work closely with Annotation Edit creator to interchange subtitles information via xmls smoothly!!!!

He has built something great so far, but needs your attention to perhaps allow a vertical…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere crashes when changing color of title in the title tool

Premiere crashes when trying to change the color of a title in the title tool. Has happened 3 times now.

Mac OSX 10.13.4
    Premiere 2017.1.2 (11.1.2)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BUG: Previews of Essential Graphics disappear on application restart

Rendering previews will turn a timeline green as expected, but if you close the project and re-open it the previews for any Essential Graphic will have disappeared. All other elements remain rendered and green.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Implementing the "old" text-tool/expanding the text-tool

Please consider implementing the older, extensive text-tool into the new regular text tool, so that it can be operated/activated with shortcuts.
    The old Tool was quite usable, with ist ability to save presets and work on the text with Colors, textures etc. It has a lot of room to Play around in. Sometimes it even eliminated the Need to Change to AE. Still, both worked nicely together.
    Though it still can be accessed, it is now hidden somewhere in the menus. If it could be actrivated with a shortcut, it would make the workflow much faster and untuitive.
    Thanks for…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better type setting

EG is a lot better than the stone-age tool for type from before, but I would really like the "Metrics/Optical" option too.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Essential Graphics template, Quote Box, not accepting text

Hello,

I hope that this reaches the right people at Adobe.

The template 'Quote Box' in Essential Graphics appears to have a bug and is not accepting text for the main text box.

The 'author' text input works perfectly but the main window does not accept typed text or text that has been copied and pasted.

Clicking 'Align Right Text' brings up the user text but it is right justified. Trying to rectify this by clicking 'Align Text Center' or 'Align Text Left' brings new problems displaying the template.

Please fix.

Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug with new Title Tool. Old titler (Ctrl+t) works fine. Can't change font on-the-fly, by pressing "Up" and "Down" keys.

When you press the up and down arrow keys to change fonts in the Font Family menu, the Character panel displays the preview of the current font. Fixed for AE CC2018. Thank You! But in the premiere the problem still remained.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Introduce Null objects to move various clips at once

There should be null objects in order to improve clips movement on Premiere.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FOLDERS IN ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS PREMIERE PRO

Add the possibility of adding Folders/Bins inside the Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere Pro just like in the Effects Panel

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug - Text editor crash using copy & paste

PP has a bug that keeps it crashing when you copy&paste text from another program. This is since the latest 2020 update. The NLE freezes and a crash report is generated. Please can you look at this?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow for a perfect circle to able to be made in Essential Graphics shapes

Seriously. Why can't I create a perfect circle? Can only make an ellipse shape in Essential Graphics and stretch it out to something that looks like a circle, but with no shift controls to conform it to perfect dimensions.
    Same with square.
    Fix this

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Rolling titles in new graphics is a nightmare

It's really hard to use the type tool. I'm trying to select text to make it bold and the cursor will select text rows below instead of what im clicking on. Also the Command - B shortcut does not work to make text bold.. you have to select it on the side bar. That's a step backwards. I've tried editing in another text editor then pasting into premiere but essential graphics completely deletes any sizing or bolding I made. it just makes it all one font (not the one i've chosen). It defaults to aligning to the right when My credits were centered in…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base