Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow centered pinning in essential graphics

Seems that you can pin one text line to another on 2 x vertical and 2 x horizontal anchor points. But if you use 2 then the scaling is affected. If you use just one then you cannot keep two text elements centred.

Needs work

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

Ability to upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to copy effects on essential graphic clips

Right now if I copy an effect and paste it on another EG the type and words and everything else pastes. not only the effect.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MOGRTS don't always show up in the Essential Graphics Panel. Can this be fixed?

Fix the Mogrts import feature. It's not working all the time. I've run into this a couple of times. It imports and does not show up. If I try to import again, it says "Overwrite?"
    Windows 10 CC2018
    I've got a ton in my panel, but sometimes I'll run into some that won't import

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. typing text keyboard shortcuts

Running Premiere Pro version 12.1.1 for macOS I get a bug when trying to type text in the program window. Occasionally, when the text box is highlighted and enabled so I can write inside it, typing anything doesn't actually add text - it activates keyboard shortcuts.

For instance, I was trying to add a comma into a simple text and instead of adding the comma it inserted a clip from the source window into the timeline.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add shadows to images-from-file

The previous (now legacy) titler, allowed for shadows under images from file.... this is not possible with essential graphics.

Please add it. Drop shadows are very important for readability, and too many logos/graphics include text that I cannot add a drop shadow to.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Selecting Title graphics crash PP

The only way to use title graphics in PP now is for me to create the title effect then immediately nest and render it. Otherwise, the program crashes the moment the title graphic clip is selected.

Please fix this bug.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Snap in Program Monitor

While moving a clip in Program Monitor, snap in the border of the Program Monitor. Also snap in the border of other clips that are in the same place.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stroke blur in essential graphics.

We need more options for color, strokes and shadows in essential graphics

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

I created a simple text template in the AE, via the Essential Graphics panel, containing a texture (.png) and a layer of text with luma matte.

The template included scale and position controls for both the texture and text layer.

Applying the asset (Motion Graphics Template Media) in a Premiere sequence is editable and responsive for the first few actions, but soon causes the application to freeze.

I tried limiting the use of position controls, and resizing and trying different formats of the still image, but Premiere still crashes under every circumstance.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. BUG REPORT - Essential Graphics crash when editing

When trying to make an edit on an essential graphics template, any attempt to edit text results in a freeze in the program monitor, followed by a crash of the software. Shouldn't have to restart a project 6 times trying to edit one sentence.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Essential graphic disappears

I use Premiere Pro 2020.
    After adding an essential graphic and change color and text, "Graphic" works. However, when I reoppen the project it completely disappears...
    Same problem with captions also: caption completely disappears and I cannot bring it back... HUGE PROBLEM. The project I worked for days turned into garbage.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. text edit similar to other Adobe tools

Great start having multiple elements in a single graphic element but can the text edit tool be more like Indesign? It is APPALLINGLY slow to editing anything longer than a few lines.
    Suggestions:
    *a hint that text is flowed out of the text box.
    * paragraph styles and character styles. Currently you apply a style and the whole box is styled like that. Useless when you have a huge list of text to format.
    * an environment that is fast to edit. even if you have to click a "render" button.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template

After Effects version : 17.0.6
    Premiere Pro version : 14.1

I updated Premiere Pro and AE recently and started getting the error "Unknown error while loading the motion graphics template" when I tried to add an Essential Graphics template I made in After Effects to my sequence.

Template was made in a previous version, so I exported it again with the latest AE. Still getting that error, and it does it for every template I create.

I proceeded with a complete uninstall of Premiere Pro and AE, but it kept giving me an error after I installed them back.

I…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add "Distribute Spacing" to Align Tools in Essential Graphics

Illustrator and photoshop have a great alignment tool that allows you to distribute a text and objects so they are equally spaced apart. This would be a great addition to Essential Graphics.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. paste attributes from the essential graphics effect

copy / paste effects by parameter from one essential graphics module to the other/others if the amount of controls match

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG : Responsive Design does not work on video layers in graphics panel premiere pro 2019

System: Mac Pro (mid 2012) Mac OS ver 10.13.6 (17G8030)
    Premiere Pro 2019 ver 13.1.2 (Build 9)
    GPU: Nvidia Quadro K5000

Bug: In premiere pro when creating a graphic in the graphics panel and I add responsive design intro and outro durations and then add video layer to the edit panels layers. The text and shape layers have responsive design but the video layer does not.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This sounds like a problem we could fix relatively easily if we can get it to happen internally. But looking at your screenshot and your description, there is some missing info. Specifically:

(1) I can see the into / outro values in the EGP for your selected Graphic. But that does not tell me what about your motion design is not happening for the clip layer, but is happening for your shape and text layer.

(2) You mentioned “add video layer to the edit panels layers”. I assume you mean drag and drop a video clip from Project Panel to the Essential Graphics Panel’s layer stack, correct? Also, is it necessary to drop the video clip into the Layers pane AFTER you’ve added Into /Outro values to the whole Graphic?

(3) Any other steps you did that might help me repro the problem too?

20. Add reset Speed option to those MoGRTs that have responsive design time

the Idea:
    If speed was changed by dragging the MoGRT's corners than there should be a reset speed change and would be useful a visual cue to see the exact percentage change.

description of the problem:
    right now when you Alt+drag a new MoGRT over exited on the timeline, whose speed was changed, the new one doesn't inherit those speed changes and cuts the end animation of the MoGRT(in case it was speeded up)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base