Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow .mogrt on Premiere to be opened in After Effects

It is easier to have all graphics in laid out in Premiere, thanks to essential graphics. But there are some features that aren't available in Premiere mogrts in some cases. Can you please make it available to link mogrts in after effects where we can open the AE file and it will change automatically in PR? This would be a huge time saver!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. new speech to text feature. Stylizing the captions, having a feature to round the corners of the box behind the text would be great!

new speech to text feature. Stylizing the captions, having a feature to round the corners of the box behind the text would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. EGP Twirly down for Groups inside MoGRTS is small. Could be bigger or the whole line

The twirly is so small (especially on 4k monitor) but it is still small with the scaling takes too much prescision to hit it and instead it could be the whole line with the Group name (like the Lumetri Graphics Panel has) so yo could press anywhere along the whole Group name And it would twirl down. Also would be so much nincer to have shortcuts for navigating the MoGRT Controls too (eg selecting parameters with arrows and moving sliders with them as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ligatures

Selecting 'off' the Ligatures in the 'graphics' or 'essential graphics' panel does not work. Appears to be a bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Icons vs Text labels in EGP: Please keep things consistent!

The use of icons in the EGP rather than text labels (or icons + text) is the wrong approach since it breaks consistency with other Pr tools, including the Effect Controls panel, while providing little benefit in the process and generating confusion.

It might seem easy enough to understand the EGP's icons at the moment, given this tool is still in its infancy and lacks many of the Legacy Titler's functions, but what icons will be used to adequately represent concepts such as *****, vertical background size and horizontal background size, when hopefully added someday? The tooltips help, but mousing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: Version 14.8.0 build 39 on Mac

In Essential Graphics Panel, "New Layer" , "From File..." opens Finder, but does not give the option to "Open", only "Import". When you select a file, it imports into the Project Panel (and duplicates it if the asset were already present), but will NOT import into the Essential Graphics Panel, UNLESS there is already some other entity in the Essential Graphics panel, like a Shape or Text. (which you then have to delete if that text or shape was not needed. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bug - Master text style forgotten even after saving in team project.

I expect to be able to assign a master style to some text, save the project/share changes, close the project and when i reopen the project the same master style should still be applied to the text.

However what actually happens is when i reopen the project, the master style for same text is none. The formatting remains the same but the style applied is 'none'. This is an issue because if i have multiple titles, i wont be able to amend the style for groups of title all at once. This only occurs within Team projects.

I am currently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The ability to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at one

It would be a huge time saver to be able to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at once, rather than one at a time. Many packs for purchase/download include upwards of a dozen or more variants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having an option when changing sequence resolution whether graphics are affected by this change

Having an option when changing sequence resolution whether graphics are affected by this change.

So when you take a sequence from 1920x1080 to 1080x1080, the scale of the text doesn't change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to set rectangle to fill frame

Currently if I wanted to do a simple text on colour/black background combination entirely within the graphics panel I'd need to manually set the dimensions of the rectangle to the sequence size (e.g. 1920x1080) unless I have a separate fill colour clip (messier to use for multiple instances.

It seems like an obvious feature to have a button/checkbox to set it to the total dimensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Seperate velocity handles for shapes and text in Graphics layers

Why are there no separate velocity handles for shapes and text in graphics layers, or the ability to add easing? It's there and much appreciated in the normal layer motion keyframes, its greyed out in graphic elements in graphics layers - :<

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Seperate velocity handles for shapes and text in Graphics layers

Why are there no separate velocity handles for shapes and text in graphics layers, or the ability to add easing? It's there and much appreciated in the normal layer motion keyframes, its greyed out in graphic elements in graphics layers - :<

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [BUG] Drawing shapes with maximised video preview doesn't work

Very easy to replicate, select the shape tool, mouse over the video preview area, press the tild key (`) to maximise and try and draw a shape, it will appear as a 1x1 px square.

This bug has been in premiere since CS6! Very annoying when trying to draw shapes on the macbook that has a small screen.

Currently using Premiere Pro v14.5.0 (Mac).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bebas Neue Missing Font version loop

This is a repost from a year ago of the exact same problem I am facing:

"I installed the font "Bebas Neue" a few months ago and all of a sudden all of the titles I did with it reverted to a default font. I can manually go through and change everything back to Bebas but it would probably take over an hour and there's no guarantee it won't happen again. Does anyone have an easier solution to this? I googled it but every other font related issue was something different"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More options for free essential graphics

I would like to have more free graphics in the essential graphics panel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cannot use CTRL+V inside TEXT editor

Cannot paste text with CTRL+V in TEXT editor or on any Graphic templates. The shortcut just doesn't work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Supporting Animated GIF in MOGRT for Rush

Premiere Rush is supporting Animated GIF on its Timeline but we can't embed Animated GIF in MOGRTs (created in Premiere Pro).

So it will be so useful if Premiere Pro can export MOGRT for Rush with Animated GIF embedded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base