Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Essential Graphics Group Bug

Premiere Pro CC 2019 is misplacing the Essential Graphics groups that I'm creating in After Effects CC 2019. It doesn't seem to be affecting the functionality of the property controls inside those groups, but it's a little frustrating in terms of organization.

In the screenshot from Premiere, you can see that the "Position Y" group is embedded in the "Position X" group...but I did not set it up that way in After Effects.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy just the values for titles (or other effects)

I have for example ten titles in a movie and then I want to make the font just a little smaller - of course in all of them. I have to go in every of these ten titles and change the values, maybe have to click to repositioning it in the middle of the clip. Which means, I have to click, open the values, have to scroll, open a few times this stupid Masterformat menue which is way to away to have any use for this case. There is sadly no way I can see to do this one time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT MOTION GRAPHIC IN MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS "MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR"

i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT GRAPHICS FROM ESSENTIAL GRAPHIC TO MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fonts replaced in essential graphics through media encoder

Fonts in my essential graphics title are replaced with system font when I render through the media encoder. When I render directly out of Premiere, the correct font is used. The essential graphics template comes from adobe stock. I've seen more bugs like this reported but not the difference in using the media encoder or not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Serious issues with Mogrt Template

I try to use this mogrt template: http://www.premieregal.com/store/minimal-title-pack but every time I load it into the essential graphics panel and then to the timeline it overloads the system and doesn't let me change the settings. All the titles appear at the same time and I cannot edit them separately.
    This issue seems not to appear on Mac but only in Windows (I use Win10, Premiere Pro CC 2018 & 2019).

Can you please figure out what the heck this is and fix it asap? Thank you very much!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Apostrophe in a CSV does't appear in Essential Graphics Template

When using a CSV with an Essential Graphics Template, if there is an apostrophe (') in a row, not only will it not display in the rendered text, but it removed everything after the apostrophe in the row. For example :

Spreadsheet Row = "Under 15's tapdance"
    What is rendered in Premiere/After Effects = "Under 15"

I tried it with multiple fonts with the same issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Color bug and suggestion.

I can't change text color when until I click off and then get back into the settings or it won't apply, which doesn't seem very annoying until you try adding color coded subtitles. :( I would also like to see a option to choose the past 10 or so different colors you used so you don't need to type it in each time for specific colors.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Vertical alignment of text for .mogrt

I haven't found an option when I'm using text in a frame to have the text vertically aligned from the bottom or the center.

As an exemple, in an interview, I'd love to just center the text frame, or make it start from the bottom.

For 1 line text, I place it where I want, but for text frames, if I'm OK "stacking" text from the bottom, in reality, it means i'd have to change mogrt if my question 3, 4, 5 or 6 lines long.

Or… I'd need to manually adjust the text height, which is less than precise…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base