Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do you make sure that Essential Graphics templates used in finished projects will work in the future?

Hi,
    I imagine me taking a finished projects (years old) to amend it once again. How can I be sure that all the Essential Graphics templates used in this project then will still exist?
    Is this possibly the solution?
    Is it correct, that all the EG templates data are stored together in the same folder like the project?
    e.g. Folder „Project“ includes a folder with „Motion Graphics Template Media“
    Thanks
    Thomas

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Essential Graphics panel not refreshing when multiple sequences are open

I open a project that has a graphic in the sequence. The EGP (Edit tab) shows its properties, which include four layers. I then open a second project and select a graphic in its sequence. The EGP doesn't refresh to show the correct properties. Only after I go back to the first project and deselect the graphic in its sequence does the EGP finally display the correct properties for the selected graphic. I can reproduce this bug.

Attached file shows the first project open (top), the second project open but with the first project's graphic properties still appearing in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to be able to get a list of all the fonts being used in a Premiere Pro project without having to search and open each asset.

I'd like to be able to get a list of all the fonts being used in a Premiere Pro project without having to search and open each asset individually. Sometimes, if a font is missing, PP will take a long time to load a project, and then only allows a default font to be used without allowing me to choose a replacement. it would be nice to be able to find which asset contains the missing font and replace with a new font in the event I don't have the original font to install.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable Keyboard Shortcuts for Essential Graphics Text Properties and Font Styles!

I need to switch between bold and regular text. I would like to be able to use keyboard shortcuts to do this, but currently it is not possible. Currently, "faux bold" is the only option available for keyboard shortcuts, which won't work for me. It's wasting a significant amount of time using the mouse to highlight text and manually changing the style via the dropdown menu in Essential Graphics. This should be an exceedingly simple feature to implement.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Text fill color field be the first selected in taborder

In Appearance ribbon in Essential Graphics, when you press the Fill Color to change the color of a text or shape, it would be nice if the first taborder/selected would be the # HEX field.
    Then it would be easier to paste a custom HEX color.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an easy way to make/use text presets!

Back when I used Premiere Pro CC2014 there was a button in the text tool which gave us a preset menu. There you could save the current text as a preset and then use it in every project just by making a dummy text and applying the preset from before. It was one hotkey and like 2 clicks.

In the later versions, especially in CC2018 which I'm using currently, that text tool became the "legacy titler". Not only did the good text tool wander off in the dark corners of Premiere's settings, it also lost its feature to save and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Several options.

Please let us import separate type of fonts, pictures and put in the tool "transform" and "free transform" which can be found in Photoshop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Convert After Effects essential titles to master in Premiere

It would be good to have the possibility of converting After Effects essential graphics titles to master to have the title available in Project window. This could give us the possibility of changing one master title and automatically update all those titles on the timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Essential Graphics elements glitch into after effects compositions in Premiere Pro

Hi have used Essetial Graphics export tool in After Effects, and when I've added it to a sequence in Premiere Pro for some reason a few frames form this graphics element appears in a few frames of each linked AE comp on any of my PP project files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug: Text properties label shows up in EG-panel (AE mogrt)

Hi,
    I am experiencing what I think is a bug in my AE exported mogrts in Premiere.
    I have several examples of creating panels with source text, sliders and comments where the label "text properties" will show up in the EG-panel in Premiere.

I've written about it here:https://forums.adobe.com/message/10964278#10964278

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bug fix for cross-platform operability

Cross-platform operability issue - new to latest update. On a Windows PC, I cannot edit the text of a MOGRT that was created on a Mac. The functionality of clicking on the MOGRT text in the program monitor doesn't work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Titles tool bug

Some times when i create titles with the title tool, they disappear if i use any effect on them (like mask etc.)
    when it happens i can only use legacy titles.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Edit mutiple titles at once.

The possibility to edit multiple titles at once. As simple as selecting all titles, go to the edit tab in essential graphics and do the changes affecting all selected titles. If the selected titles have different setting (size, font etc), then they all change to the new settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Essential Graphics doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2019 CC

In both Premiere Pro 2018 CC and in Premiere Pro 2019 CC “Essential Graphics” doesnt work. When I drag and drop a Template in the Timeline pannel the “fx” is colored gray. The Program pannel shows no text, even when I scrub the Timeruler from beginning till the end of the Graphic sequence. When I hit the “Edit”button, the Essential Graphics pannel shows an empty black text rectangle, Transform and Responsive Design - Time.

I’ve uninstalled Premiere Pro two times, downloaded the latest updates, but it doesn’t fix the “Essential Graphics” problem. My laptop runs on Windows 10. Is this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Outtro doesn't work with essential graphics

Great, you added protected regions. BUT, they don't work great.
    You can't control where the region goes, which I've seen Some people post somewhere, but I couldn't find it (which is why this voting system kind of sucks), but the Outtro doesn't work at all.

Please SHOW where the protected region is, in premiere. This will help us know what's happening. It doesn't seem like you're Actually defining a protected region as intro/outtro though. It might just be a faster way to help AE assume where you're putting it? Not sure about that, but anyway, if a region is at…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" essential graphics template crashes Premiere when added to any sequence

I purchased the "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" template from Adobe Stock for Essential Graphics.

If I drag it into any sequence, the loading dialogue hangs at 15% and then Premiere itself hangs. It never recovers and then crashes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please allow us to keyframe parameters from AE inside of the Essential Graphics panel, it would be powerful.

having something like this would honestly make the whole essential graphics workflow incredibly powerful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. wrong timecode essential graphic when i upgrade to master graphic

i found an issue when i simply do the "upgrade to master graphic" on my text animation. Here's my workflow:

On my timeline i start to write text and shapes. Then i start to animate it. When i'm ready i save it to my personal library as backup. Everything works well. But, if i need to upgrade this essential graphic to master graphic on my project, i found a big issue on timecode: for example, my essential graphic it's five 5 seconds long. When i upgrade to master graphic, this new "shape" clip it's 12 hours long, and my animation…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base