Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. new speech to text feature. Stylizing the captions, having a feature to round the corners of the box behind the text would be great!

new speech to text feature. Stylizing the captions, having a feature to round the corners of the box behind the text would be great!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. EGP Twirly down for Groups inside MoGRTS is small. Could be bigger or the whole line

The twirly is so small (especially on 4k monitor) but it is still small with the scaling takes too much prescision to hit it and instead it could be the whole line with the Group name (like the Lumetri Graphics Panel has) so yo could press anywhere along the whole Group name And it would twirl down. Also would be so much nincer to have shortcuts for navigating the MoGRT Controls too (eg selecting parameters with arrows and moving sliders with them as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. ligatures

Selecting 'off' the Ligatures in the 'graphics' or 'essential graphics' panel does not work. Appears to be a bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Essential Graphic Groups - ADD OPACITY CONTROL

When essential graphics are added to a group, the Group controls in the Effects Control window should include Opacity for the entire group. This would allow the user to fade in/out the entire group as a whole rather than drilling down to each layer's opacity control and adding keyframes for each of the layers within that group.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

I can't type Arabic in templates or mogrt files. Please fix this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Icons vs Text labels in EGP: Please keep things consistent!

The use of icons in the EGP rather than text labels (or icons + text) is the wrong approach since it breaks consistency with other Pr tools, including the Effect Controls panel, while providing little benefit in the process and generating confusion.

It might seem easy enough to understand the EGP's icons at the moment, given this tool is still in its infancy and lacks many of the Legacy Titler's functions, but what icons will be used to adequately represent concepts such as *****, vertical background size and horizontal background size, when hopefully added someday? The tooltips help, but mousing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If you use two-times the same MOGRT-Template in PrePro and change the CSV in one, it won`t change the values

I made a template for a diagram in AfterEffects and two CSV - one with 2-values (22,23) and one with 10-values (100,99,98,97,96...) - which i display via 10 text-layers. If a value is not given in the CSV the text-layer gets invisible.
    Now when i import the MOGRT to Premiere it works fine, with the first CSV with all 10 values displayed (PP displays 10 values with 100,99,98,97...)
    BUT when i import the same MOGRT-template a secound time into the same Premiere timeline and exchange the CSV of the MOGRTs with the CSV with only two values (22,23)... it displays…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug: Version 14.8.0 build 39 on Mac

In Essential Graphics Panel, "New Layer" , "From File..." opens Finder, but does not give the option to "Open", only "Import". When you select a file, it imports into the Project Panel (and duplicates it if the asset were already present), but will NOT import into the Essential Graphics Panel, UNLESS there is already some other entity in the Essential Graphics panel, like a Shape or Text. (which you then have to delete if that text or shape was not needed. Please advise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the blue .mogrt thumbnail selection bar more discoverable

When clicking on a .morgt's (i) info button, the blue bar that allows users to select a specific thumbnail to represent it should always be visible in order to be more discoverable, not just when clicking on the current thumbnail. That fact it is not always visible is a terrible design choice since:

1. Hiding it is completely unnecessary to begin with.
    2. Users have zero visual indication that they need to click on the thumbnail to access additional functionality.
    3. Hiding it can easily lead to users not even knowing it exists if the first .mogrts they inspect with the info button…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Drag multiple .mogrts to Timeline at once (to make evaluating them easier!)

The lack of video previews for all .mogrts in the EG panel makes it exceedingly time consuming to figure out which .mogrt is the right one for a particular edit, especially when said .mogrts don't have a relevant thumbnail (see illustration with its 48 black thumbnails).

Until video previews are added to all EG .mogrts, it would be very helpful to be able to drag and drop multiple mogrts to the Timeline at once, thus allowing the user to easily evaluate them at the same time in the Program Monitor. In the case of my illustration, this would essentially reduce…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Captions copy and paste attributes

Copy and Paste attributes to captions like you can with other blocks on the timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make each essential graphics asset animatable

Please make it so individual items within one essential graphic can be animated separately (text and shapes can transition in at different times etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug - Master text style forgotten even after saving in team project.

I expect to be able to assign a master style to some text, save the project/share changes, close the project and when i reopen the project the same master style should still be applied to the text.

However what actually happens is when i reopen the project, the master style for same text is none. The formatting remains the same but the style applied is 'none'. This is an issue because if i have multiple titles, i wont be able to amend the style for groups of title all at once. This only occurs within Team projects.

I am currently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at one

It would be a huge time saver to be able to upload multiple Motion Graphics Templates at once, rather than one at a time. Many packs for purchase/download include upwards of a dozen or more variants.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Rush green screen overlays

Rush was advertised as an alternative for YouTubers etc, but allowing green screen overlays hasn’t been implemented since its release. Premiere pro takes way more computer memory etc to run and I would like to have a quick editjng program to use. I’m using iMovie now which I absolutely do not like and it is quite unreliable and likes to crash.

Is this feature in the Pipeline? Am I missing something?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base