Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature Request: Add Legacy title tool functionality into Essential Graphics

If Legacy title tool is going away, please add it's functionality to the essential graphics panel. I'm a very avid user of the legacy title tool and I find that I'm infinitely more proficient and efficient when using the legacy title tool vs the essential graphics panel.

If adobe is going to force us users to switch to the Essential graphics panel in future updates, I would great appreciate some of the key functionality of the legacy title tool being implemented into the essential graphics tool.

Specific features:
    - In Legacy Titler (LT), the user has a line tool to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. レガシータイトルの良いところを反映してほしい

自動文字起こし機能の精度、素晴らしいです。
    改善の希望は下記の通り

・スクリプトで細かくTCを設定したのに、キャプションの作成をすると反映されていない。(尺の短いテロップが勝手に前後と統合される)

・1枚のテロップで、文字によって色やフォントの大きさを変える場合、トラックスタイルで保存した内容を反映させようとすると、全ての文字が適用されてしまう。
    選択した文字だけが適用されるようにしてほしい。(レガシータイトルスタイルのような使い勝手が良い)

・「整列と変形」のゾーンの位置がかなり内側。手動で外に設定しようとすると見えない壁が出てきてできない

お願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Paragraph text essential graphics

You are planning to remove the old title tool, yet Essential Graphics still cannot properly do the same things. I am trying to create a proper credit roll. I am clicking and dragging the text box to create a "paragraph text box." However, when I try to paste all my text into that box, it pastes the first part. As I drag the bottom of the box to include all the text, with every expansion of the text box, the graphics panel becomes less and less responsive. Can this be fixed before you delete the old title tool. What would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Textures for the new title tool

Would be cool to have the ability to ad custom textures to the text.The old title tool did a nice job in that regard. That was a great feature and **** fast at the same time. The new EG is a bit to basic too make the switch yet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Background da legenda da aba texto

Na aba de texto, quando queremos redigir a legenda, o texto está aparecendo na cor preta com o fundo preto, dificultando absurdamente a leitura.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 運営の方に日本語で伝わるか分かりませんが…

エッセンシャルグラフィックスにもレガシータイトルと同じように、一括ではなく一文字づつ登録したテキストスタイルを使って変更できるようにしてほしいです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Request to fix bug not allowing text overlay on recent update

Since the latest update I'm not able to use the Text feature at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Snap to guides when resizing graphic rectangles and ellipses

Rectangles and ellipses created with the essential graphics panel snap to guides when moved, but they also need to have their bounding boxes snap to guides when being resized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. provide numeric size input for graphic rectangles and ellipses

I want to create a rectangle or ellipse of a specified pixel size...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. See EG titles outside bounds of Program Monitor screen

In the Legacy Titler (LT), I often store different versions of a title outside the visible portion of the screen, for reference (see pic). Anything outside the visible bounds of a LT title is completely excluded from the title in the Timeline (i.e. shrinking or moving the title doesn't bring those elements into view). It would be handy if it was possible to do the same thing with EG titles: keep titles visible when completely or partially placed outside the bounds of the screen. This would be handy to reference alternative fonts/styles of a title, or to see all of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. See EG titles outside bounds of Program Monitor screen

In the Legacy Titler (LT), I often store different versions of a title outside the visible portion of the screen, for reference (see pic). Anything outside the visible bounds of a LT title is completely excluded from the title in the Timeline (i.e. shrinking or moving the title doesn't bring those elements into view). It would be handy if it was possible to do the same thing with EG titles: keep titles visible when completely or partially placed outside the bounds of the screen. This would be handy to reference alternative fonts/styles of a title, or to see all of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add "Protected Region" blue markers when adding MOGRTs from AE

I'm proposing that clips that have been imported from an AE MOGRT display the blue shaded line for "Protected Regions."

In the attached picture, the above panel is from After Effects. The clip shows that the composition has "protected region" in the intro—illustrated in blue. The below panel is from Premiere with a MOGRT from AE with a "protected region." However, Premiere doesn't show blue markings for the "protected region."

Implementing that same blue-marking inside Premiere would help Editors make better trimming decisions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add "Protected Region Markers" in Premiere MOGRT Templates

Similar to how a composition with "protected markers" interact inside of after effects (with a blue bar in the individual clips layer), I think implementing that in premiere would help editors make better editing and trimming decisions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Make Editable" for Master graphics

Request for an option to make a sequence instance of a master / source graphic editable.

Eg: You have a title that has been made a "Source (master) graphic". It is used multiple times in a sequence. For one of those instances you want to make some changes.

It would therefore be helpful to have the option to "Make editable" - ie, release from it's relationship with the master graphic - so that it could be edited as an individual graphic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro text box not working properly. This is BASIC! Fix it asap pls!

In the latest version (15.0.1) when you type text on screen within a text box, Premiere gets confused and thinks you are entering keyboard shortcuts and so you end up making clumsy edits rather than entering or modifying text. THIS IS INSANELY ANNOYING. Please fix ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Essential Graphics Text paste attributes

The ability to copy text formatting / drop shadow / stroke etc
    (EVERYTHING EXCEPT the text)

The paste attributes feature would maximise workflow efficiently for essential titles.

Granted saving the generic template helps however having the flexibility to define if i want to paste formatting of the text or JUST the text details over would help immensely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. エッセンシャルグラフィックのグラフィックプロパティが正常に機能しません。

エッセンシャルグラフィックのグラフィックプロパティが正常に機能しません。線の結合をマイター結合からラウンド結合にしたいのですが、変更が反映されず、マイター結合に戻ってしまいます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere should notify you of missing MOGRTS, like fonts

Have had issues with transferring MOGRTS between editors on different systems - at present, all Premiere asks for is the .aegraphic file from the Motion Graphic Template Media folder, but linking to that has frequently created a blank spot instead of displaying the graphic. I can see all the metadata for text size, etc, but none of it shows up.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but it would be helpful if the software informed you the mogrts were missing. It is not intuitive at all that I need to install them on my end before relinking or they simply will not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base