Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. subtitles

Within the new subtitle/caption workflow in 15.2 it is not currently possible to put a single word or words within a caption in italics. It was possible in 14. Please enable formatting of individual words and characters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. JKL playback shortcuts active when typing text on screen in EGP

So I'm typing a title in a clip placed above my picture track in PPPro 2021, and I make sure the timeline is inactive, no blue outline, and start typing on screen, which is a great EG feature. But then the little beast starts playing video on any J,K, or L tap, as if invoking the keyboard playback troika. That's just wrong. I need the background for the shot to be frozen and visible to compose the title. When it plays the video I lose my cue point for the title. You know? Does anybody test for this simplest of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 自動テロップ入力の表示範囲を拡大できるようにしてほしい

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成しておりますが、枠が表示されているもののテロップが表示される範囲に制限がある。
    文字を大きくして画面上でできるだけ大きく表示したい時、規定の位置で改行されてしまい、表示位置・範囲について自由度を制限されている。

また、テロップ入力範囲のような枠があるが、枠を選択して横方向に動かした時、横方向はギリギリまで動かすことも出来ず、動かせる範囲が制限されている。

【要望】
    テロップを大きめでもう少しテロップが表示される幅を広げたいが、意図した位置へ表示できるようにしてほしい。

・テロップ表示可能範囲を広げていただきたい
    ・テロップ入力枠の動かせる範囲を制限しないようにしていただきたい
     └動かせる範囲の制限がなければテロップでのアニメーションにも幅が広がります。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 自動テロップのキャプションのエッセンシャルグラフィックスでシャドウの適用を「塗り」と同様に個別設定できるようにしてほしい

いつもPrやAeご利用させていただいております。
    機能について随時、改善~アップデートいただき、とても助かっております。
    ありがとうございます。

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成し、エッセンシャルグラフィックスにてトラックスタイルに登録しています。
    文字の「塗り」では、選択した文字にトラックスタイルと異なる表現が可能になりました。

しかし、シャドウの適用を選択した文字に適用した際、そのテロップ内の文字全て(選択してない文字に対しても)に適用されてしまいます。

【要望】
    強調したい文字の表現をより豊かにするため、エッセンシャルグラフィックスのアピアランスにおける「塗り」と同様に「シャドウ」も変更したい文字を選択し、個別設定できるようにしてほしいです。
    宜しくお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 自動テロップのキャプションのエッセンシャルグラフィックスでシャドウの適用を「塗り」と同様に個別設定できるようにしてほしい

いつもPrやAeご利用させていただいております。
    機能について随時、改善~アップデートいただき、とても助かっております。
    ありがとうございます。

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成し、エッセンシャルグラフィックスにてトラックスタイルに登録しています。
    文字の「塗り」では、選択した文字にトラックスタイルと異なる表現が可能になりました。

しかし、シャドウの適用を選択した文字に適用した際、そのテロップ内の文字全て(選択してない文字に対しても)に適用されてしまいます。

【要望】
    強調したい文字の表現をより豊かにするため、エッセンシャルグラフィックスのアピアランスにおける「塗り」と同様に「シャドウ」も変更したい文字を選択し、個別設定できるようにしてほしいです。
    宜しくお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Request: Have an arrow template ready

You need an arrow to point to what you want to see in Premiere Pro, but since there is no template, you have to create it using Illustrator, which is troublesome.

It would be helpful if you could prepare several types of templates so that you can freely change the size of the arrow itself, the thickness of the outer frame, and the color.

Please consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cannot clear "ghost" title boxes with Delete key

Used to be able to do this kind of action, what happened?
    We often click too many times in frame while creating titles. One wants to clean out "ghost" clicks which register as Text Edits. This should be a simple keycap, not a right-click Clear operation.

Please help us minimize MOUSE USE. Editors with RSI won't be giving you any business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Title Text Wrap doesn't work with handles

Suggest that when any handle is dragged, the text should re-wrap, regardless of when and how entered or how the box was defined.

Suggest that Command-drag any handle to enlarge or shrink the text.

Suggest that with Option-drag any handle to stretch text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need a better way of saving Essential Graphics

I do a weekly real estate show and exclusively use legacy title as once I type the homes address and price, I can name it and save it in a bin for graphics. Homes may be on for a week or two, then go away only to return for another week or two. Legacy title saves me time by not having to retype all the information every week or if I have a price change it's instantly updateable. Since Legacy Title is going to go away, I'm trying to figure out a work flow for Essential Graphics Panel and am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Saving Templates to a local computer folder and creating an asset with an Essential Graphic

I'd like to save a template to my client folder - and then import it from that folder - but I can't import a template from a local folder.
    ALSO... Why can't I make an Essential Title an asset? One reason I've always liked Legacy titles, is that you can save the graphic as an asset in your Project folder - and then make a global changes to it. Essential graphics have to be pulled from a timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Depth stroke for Essential Graphics panel

One thing about the new Essential Graphics panel, and the thing that have kept me from switching over to it is the lack of a "Depth Stroke". I have spent years making graphics in what is now called legacy title. I have explored the new Essential Graphics and researched in online and I can not find any information or settings for a Depth Stroke in the new tool. There is a whole industry of local commercial producers who rely on Premier to create high quality graphics for commercials. Legacy titler stream lines that process and helps us to be more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Graphics mess up export from m4v-files

Every time I have an m4v file and export with some kind of graphics from Essential graphics, the export renders with very poor quality and light change for the duration of the graphic. The rest of the video turns fine, it is only during the graphics. It doesn't matter if it's a Mogrt that I created myself, or an Adobe Stock mort, or just text that I add in Premiere. This ONLY happens if the original video is m4v. If I first export the same m4v to mp4 and then add the same graphics to the mp4, it looks fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug Report - Motion Graphics Templates from AE

Recently I've come across templates that, when using a slider to adjust size or style preference, need to be typed in for them to work or look identical. I had a template that had a slider to select which style was to be used. When using a mouse to adjust it, it would show nothing unless it was on an exact part of the slider for it to show. Typing the number in was the only way for it to show up every time. I dont think these used to do that before. It thought that they would click into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Retain markers when importing responsive time .mogrts

Would be VERY helpful if premiere retained protected region markers or gave some other visual indication of protected regions when importing responsive time .mogrt files.

This would help editors know where to trim a clip if they wanted to remove one of the transitions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Scripting Access to Mogrts created in Pr

With the ComponentParam object of Premiere Pro's scripting API it is possible to get and set the texts of Motion Graphics Templates which have been created in After Effects. This allows for very powerful workflows, like the automated localization of texts into multiple languages.

Unfortunately, this is not possible for Motion Graphics Templates (or simple titles) created in Premiere Pro itself. Please add this feature to the scripting API to easily access and replace any texts.

If you add this, we will add support for this to our extension Automation Blocks, too, which would make the feature accessible to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report: Sequences containing .mogrts with Media Replacement render offline when queued to Media Composer

When queuing a sequence for export in AME that contains a .morgt using Media Replacement, the replaced media renders offline.

When exporting inside Premiere the media is rendered online.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. enable two or more subtitle tracks at once

Please remove the limitation that doesn´t allow more than one subtitle track to be enabled simultaneously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Share Essential Graphics

Have the ability for text to be 'shared' across multiple timelines, like with legacy title. So you could have text in timeline A and you can copy and paste the text into timeline B and C, then if you changed text in timeline A (eg spelling mistake or colour change) it would auto-update in timeline B and C because it is the same text file.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A bank of essential graphics title templates

I currently keep a template project with already created legacy titles so I don't need to type in commonly used titles over and over again. It would be great if the essential graphics panel had this option, I haven't found any way to save them the way you can legacy titles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base