Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bullet Points and Number lists when doing text in essential graphics

When formatting text it would be nice and a time saver to be able to select bullet points or number lists for the text.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please try out the current Premiere Pro Beta, which includes a universal Text Engine in Premiere Pro and After Effects. With this feature, there are no longer separate text engines for Latin/East Asian and Middle Eastern/South Asian found in the preferences. This means we no longer force the user to choose based on the script they want to use – all text layers should now be interchangeable.
    Also, the Paragraph Direction buttons in the Essential Graphics panel for graphics created in Premiere won’t ever be greyed out now so it is very easy to change any text layer between Left to Right and Right to Left as needed.
    You can find beta versions of apps in your Creative Cloud Desktop app. On the left, under Categories, click on Beta Apps. There you can install a separate version of Premiere Pro which does not overwrite your regular installation of Premiere Pro.…

3. Damaged collected file if contain multi MOGERT Layers

if we collect a project file contain many layers of motion graphic template, (.aegraphic) it give a corrupted file (.prproj) so there are no way to automatically relink the (.aegraphic), please fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug with new Title Tool. Old titler (Ctrl+t) works fine. Can't change font on-the-fly, by pressing "Up" and "Down" keys.

When you press the up and down arrow keys to change fonts in the Font Family menu, the Character panel displays the preview of the current font. Fixed for AE CC2018. Thank You! But in the premiere the problem still remained.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Graphics Panel Broken Font Bug Report

Premiere has a lot of default options for fonts, but sometimes I like installing fonts not found in typekit. The font I use for my company logo and branding is "Nordica Hairline" which can be found here - https://www.dafont.com/nordica.font

The font works fine in applications such as photoshop, illustrator, and after effects. However, when accessing it in the essential graphics panel, premiere seems to add an extra "A" at the end of the text box. The character is uneditable and does not go away. This problem exists in both the April update as well as the previous version. Not sure…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Single-element text layers should import to AE as layers, not precomps.

(I was told by the AE team that Premiere was actually the place to address this.)

When importing a Premiere timeline with text layers into AE, all text layers, even those with a single piece of text with default settings, comes into AE as an untrimmed precomp, which is extremely tedious to work with. I understand that graphics elements like this essentially are comps in Premiere already, but it's be delightful if there were a way to extract that info to make the push to AE more user-friendly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base