Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Essential Graphics color rendering issue

When importing an Essential Graphics template in to Premiere Pro 14.0.1, it shows correctly in the browse panel, but when placing it in the timeline, several colors are off (ie, with the attached file, the template it "Legal Action Lower Third" in the browse panel. You can see several accents are blue, when in the timeline, they are red. This template was generated in After Effects.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere renders AE MOGRT text incorrectly when exporting through Media Encoder

I created a simple After Effects Motion Graphics Template with text that can be adjusted in Premiere. I can adjust the size of the font, style, etc. in Premiere through the Essential Graphics panel. The font renders correctly if I export directly from Premiere, e.g. Ctrl+M>Export, however if I render through Media Encoder, the text renders out smaller, seemingly at the original size that it was created inside of After Effects as the Motion Graphic Template.

I have created multiple graphics structured very similarly to this for various clients, and this seems to be happening consistently among various different graphics.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Path Type Tool for Essential Graphic Titles

We already got the "Vertical Type Tool" but the "Path Type Tool" from Legacy Title is still missing for Essential Graphic Titles.

What does the Path Type Tool do? https://youtu.be/Qks2BeK2znQ?t=38

This is UID 3 on my request list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18RcNvUkwjr8qLAUEF0QVPk2fIr7RMqKZ_igswkcpwg4/edit?usp=sharing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the snap to grid feature that Apple Motion uses

I have not seen better handling of graphics than Apple Motion. I would love for premiere pro to adopt the ease of use in centering and snapping items to grid like Apple Motion.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot animate .png graphic unless text is animated within the same graphic

When I introduce a 'file' to a graphic (in my case a .png file), I can animate within the Effect Controls box to my hearts delight. When I try to play back the animation, I see nothing. If I disable my regular video layer (V1 in my case, my graphic is on V2), and just watch my graphic, everything animates fine. If I re-toggle V1, the animation stops. Even rendering, as well as exporting, shows no animation. The only way I've found to get past this is to have a text box exist within the animation and then to force…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow users to set locked angles for shapes with selected vertice points in EGP

Allow users to use the Pen tool in the Program monitor to select a vertice (corner) point of a shape created by the EGP, and by keyboard entry, set a specific LOCKED angle for that vertice.

The resulting shape would maintain that angle no matter how it was scale.

This would allow users to quickly create graphics objects that they can quickly reuse and repurpose.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3D Basic broke out of nowhere

title is self explanatory

doesn't work on a new project
    dosen't work if i reinstall

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "Export as Motion Graphics Template..." – Saving Multiple Graphics at Once for Online Libraries.

Would love to see an option to export more than one graphics at a time when I choose "Export as Motion Graphics Template...". My workflow consists of song lyric subtitles, I prefer to use only 2 lines of text for the subtitles so I have to create multiple graphics for each song. I an constantly adding more songs to my library, so allowing multiple graphics exports would really speed up this process to create graphics. In another post I made I also mentioned the ability to edit these exported graphics outside of Premiere Pro, or somehow enhance the library panel…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Motion Graphics Templates: from Premiere Pro to Premiere Rush

Hello everybody,

I am trying to import a template that I made with Premiere Pro in Premiere Rush but it is not working. The error message says the template has been made with fonctions that are not supported yet by Premiere Rush and that I should update Rush or try later. My version of Premiere Rush is up-to-date so I am stucked... Will a patch be available soon?

Thanks,
    Hélène

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Essential Graphics Elements Bug after restart

When using an EG Element with an out transition, it moves well at first if you change the length of the clip, but if you save your project and restart Premiere, the out transition disappears.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Responsive Design - Time is still not 100% accurate

The Reset Duration saved our team from the ongoing timing issue.
    However, when I stretch the mogrt in the sequence, the protective region gets stretched a little bit. It's more noticeable when I stretch it more than 1000%. It's a problem when I need to add more than one template with different durations.
    For now, the only way to fix it is by Reset Duration.
    The fact that I have to hit Reset Duration over and over when the timing gets changed is annoying, and also our team is not allowed to update Premiere Pro to CC 2020 yet which…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

160 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  86 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MOGRT issue when resizing sequence

I had noticed that MOGRT doesn't like the sequence to be resized and beyond MOGRT, a simple animation of text and shapes also. It occurs even if the option " Scale motion effects proportionnaly" when changing sequence size is disable.

It's like if the option was enabled everytime and it doesn't use the anchor point of the Vector motion to move or scale the entire animation composed with multiple elements, it move the anchor points of the animated elements. This is even more noticable when you use a mask since every static element stay in place but each individual animated…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

267 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

130 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

15. Fix the text tool

Sometimes, when trying to add a text with the new 'Essential CRAPhics' tool, it just doesn't work.
    The red text box appears for half a second and just disappears. Typing results in whatever the keyboard shortcut for that letter does. It is not possible to edit an existing text or change its settings (size, position, font, etc) since the panel goes in nothing-selected-mode.
    Rebooting doesn't help, nor resetting the preferences. You can only hope to be in a good day.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Type Tool in Essential Graphics. Change text in text layer.

What I don´t understand: If I use the Type Tool I can write text right into the program monitor. Okay, fine. But if I want to change the text I would wish to be able to change it in the text layer. That would be a lot easier then finding with the mouse the right spot. And it is possible mostly with MOGRTs in the Graphics Panel. I think it would be an improvement.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to display MOGRT file names in Essential Graphics/Libraries Panels

It would be great if users could choose which MOGRT template names appear in Premiere Pro's Essential Graphics and Libraries panels:

Option 1 (the currently used method in PP): the name displayed is the MOGRT name that was given to the template within After Effects when it was created.

Option 2 (new method): the name displayed is the templates file name.

Most MOGRT templates that are sold/downloaded from the internet come with non-descriptive, lousy names such as 'Title 1', 'Title 2', etc. Files are very easy to rename in Windows/MacOS since there's a slew of batch renaming apps available. Renaming…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make The Program Files Essential Graphics folder Work

The folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Essential Graphics is created by the 13.1.4 installer, but Premiere doesn't load mogrt files from this location. The %AppData% folder was changed to "Motion Graphics Templates" in 12.1, so they might have forgotten to change over this folder too. Creating a folder called "Motion Graphics Templates" doesn't work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Need HIDE Guides or TOGGLE Guides

Love Guides in the Program monitor, but when I create a set and I hit Clear Guides-- it's gone. You have no toggle for Guides. Or a Hide Guides option. (Toggle is best.)

Best, as always,
    Loren

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Permanant Thumbnail for our Videos

VOTE HERE IS YOU WANT YOUR OWN CONTROL TO SET THUMBNAIL FOR YOUR VIDEOS!!!!! DO NO SCATTER OR VOTE FOR OTHER POSTS OTHERWISE, IT GIVE THE COMPANY A REASON TO NOT ADD IT TO THERI WISH LIST.

It is obvious to me that plenty of people want to be able to set a Thumbnail in your program. I have been told that because there are not enough votes that there is not much reason to do it but do you take into account the multiple ways that people explain things? There are hundreds if not thousands of requests to be…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base