Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for Thai Text

Want to have a Leading to be changed in some of text.
    Just like this in Thai word "ก่อน" Its should look like the right one.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bug fix for cross-platform operability

Cross-platform operability issue - new to latest update. On a Windows PC, I cannot edit the text of a MOGRT that was created on a Mac. The functionality of clicking on the MOGRT text in the program monitor doesn't work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do you make sure that Essential Graphics templates used in finished projects will work in the future?

Hi,
    I imagine me taking a finished projects (years old) to amend it once again. How can I be sure that all the Essential Graphics templates used in this project then will still exist?
    Is this possibly the solution?
    Is it correct, that all the EG templates data are stored together in the same folder like the project?
    e.g. Folder „Project“ includes a folder with „Motion Graphics Template Media“
    Thanks
    Thomas

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cross Platform Essential Graphic animation.

Would love to be able to animate essential graphics in Premiere Pro that were created in After Effects. I find it a lot easier to create more complex animations in AE and then can add simpler, more refined animations in premiere when editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug: 'Relink Ae MOGRT in place' function not working

Can't use the Alt+drag feature to update a mogrt.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop Legacy Title from changing its layout every time I edit TEXT!

The Text Editing windows always open in the most AWKWARD and unusable layout. Why ? The property panel barely visible and I have to expand it again. Same with the tools, actions and panels. All of them are arranged in the most un-friendly way.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adjustment layers in After Effects authored mogrt files.

For titles or graphics that sit on footage, I often apply tints, blurs and other effects to obscure the background image.

Currently, as I understand, adjustment layers do not have an effect on media outside of the mogrt.

It would be fantastic if we could include adjustment layers in AE authored mogrt files, which then effect the footage on layers below when used in Premiere.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. "Shutter Angle" adjustment for Essential Graphics' transform function.

Please add a "Shutter Angle" adjustment to the Essential Graphics' transform function, similar to how the regular Transform effect works. This is useful for adding natural motion blur to animated layers within the Essential Graphics Panel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug: Changing font in Essential Graphics has major update problems

Essential Graphics (made in After Effects) don't update correctly when adjusting font size. Sometimes nothing appears to happen, often the font change will jump around in playback after making the change. Some frames show the correct size, others show other sizes.

This seems like it's a bug with caching. If I change the source text or other attributes to force it to redraw all frames, the glitch goes away. Adjusting the font control doesn't seem to force a re-render on frames that were already displayed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Continuously Rasterize Vector Graphics Option (AI, EPS, Ect)

Vector graphics are rasterized as they are imported. Scaling them larger than 100% results in a blurry graphic. After Effects offers a "Continuously Rasterize" option, and Premiere should offer the same. It could be an option under Interpret Footage.

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. graphics not WYSIWYG - cannot select text string within long text (rolling credits); selected text is randomly some other part of full text

Essential Graphics is not behaving in a WYSIWYG manner. When I try to mouse-select text (in "T" mode) on screen, having selected the Graphics element in the timeline, and having selected the text layer of interest in the Essential Graphics panel, ... the selection is not what I mouse-selected, but some other text some random distance away. Bug persists for close-re-open of file.

This is just ANOTHER bug in Essential Graphics, which is AGAIN forcing me to go back to using Legacy Graphics (which does not have this bug). Please note that if Adobe eliminates Legacy Graphic before FULLY fixing…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Editin text graphics in the Program Monitor

In version 13.1.2 (build 9) it happens more often than not that after starting the app it is impossible to edit text graphics in the Program Monitor (on a Mac Pro 2013). You can select the box where the text is located, but editing is impossible.

Quitting and restarting the app usually does the trick, but it's quite annoying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Emoji support in motion graphics templates

We love the essential graphics template feature, however our creators are very keen to put emojis into the editable text fields, and mix emojis with standard characters. Currently, the emojis never render for us (on Macs, not sure if different on Windows), it just leaves a space where an emoji character has been entered.

It would be great to support emojis in these text fields, as the videos we create are primarily designed for social media and an audience that increasingly communicates with emojis.

We're not fussed which emoji font is used for those characters - choosing a specific emoji…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Essential Graphics doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2019 CC

In both Premiere Pro 2018 CC and in Premiere Pro 2019 CC “Essential Graphics” doesnt work. When I drag and drop a Template in the Timeline pannel the “fx” is colored gray. The Program pannel shows no text, even when I scrub the Timeruler from beginning till the end of the Graphic sequence. When I hit the “Edit”button, the Essential Graphics pannel shows an empty black text rectangle, Transform and Responsive Design - Time.

I’ve uninstalled Premiere Pro two times, downloaded the latest updates, but it doesn’t fix the “Essential Graphics” problem. My laptop runs on Windows 10. Is this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please let me use motion templates without rendering. Rendering takes forever when using 25+ motion templates

If I want to add a motion template to my video I it is in a red line. This means I have lag. I have the best PC there is so it should play without any lag at the beginning. It does not. Now I have to render the part of the motion template first before I can see it without any lag.

Please fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add an easy way to make/use text presets!

Back when I used Premiere Pro CC2014 there was a button in the text tool which gave us a preset menu. There you could save the current text as a preset and then use it in every project just by making a dummy text and applying the preset from before. It was one hotkey and like 2 clicks.

In the later versions, especially in CC2018 which I'm using currently, that text tool became the "legacy titler". Not only did the good text tool wander off in the dark corners of Premiere's settings, it also lost its feature to save and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Captions, Graphics & Titles woes

I'm not sure what is happening in the Backround at Adobe Universe. Title Tool in Premiere Pro was alsways a Kind of "Kindergarten" playground for developers and they never got it right. Now we have "Graphics" and some "Leagcy Title". I guess that this time developers and engineers at Adobe failed again to get this thing right. Working with Captions (Tool) is a nightmare failing to provide the right toolset and editing capabilities (Font editing, Spacing and so on), so this one is counting out absolutely.
    Heading over to the Graphics section, trying out to create captions there. Starting with…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adobe Stock Essential Graphics is not populating.

I am getting an error "No matching search results" when selecting Free or Premium Adobe Stock essential graphics. Need some help!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Text properties label shows up in EG-panel (AE mogrt)

Hi,
    I am experiencing what I think is a bug in my AE exported mogrts in Premiere.
    I have several examples of creating panels with source text, sliders and comments where the label "text properties" will show up in the EG-panel in Premiere.

I've written about it here:https://forums.adobe.com/message/10964278#10964278

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base