Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need ability to copy/paste Master Text Styles across Multiple Clips please!

If you decide to make a change to the design of a text item and have multiple layers of text, you have to create a new Master Text Style and go back and apply it one by one to each layer! Would love to have Essential Graphics included in Paste Attributes, as Essential Sound is now.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

104 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere Pro produces a 90% size image when video clip is transferred from import to timeline

I processed the same video clip in another package (FILMORA) and there was no size distortion.

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere Pro and there was no difference in imported video clip and timeline size in the upper right panel.

I, therefore concluded that the recent upgraded Premiere Pro had a "bug."

Your comments, Please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mogrt presets

MOGRT - Save Parameter as presets

we create MOGRT for adobe stock, and we include a lot of parameter for user to create his own style of lower third or titles.... the problem was each time user need same style they need to repeat all the steps to get same style agin, so my idea is to include a presets tab can save all the used parameter and user can be able to select the presets they want. e.g. we create a lower third with ability to change size, intro/outro style, add/remove section, and so.. which allow user to create…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MOGRT - Add option to auto-update all timeline instances.

Currently updated MOGRTs (Motion Graphic Templates) do not automatically update their associated timeline instances.
    To update timeline instances requires selecting the affected items, and Alt- or Option-Dragging to the timeline.

Taking a step back, making updates to MOGRTs that originate in After Effects requires a number of steps to update see those updates in Premiere:

- Make change in AE

- Export from AE through the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel)
    - MOGRTS not exported to a shared library from AE must be imported through PPro-side EGP (using shared libraries saves this step)
    - And finally updating sequence instances requires first
    19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report: Data-driven Motion Graphics templates don’t show values in Premiere Pro 13.1.2 (German language version)

Data-driven Motion Graphics templates aren’t useable in the German language version of Premiere Pro 13.1.2 because the values defined in the internal or external (CSV/TSV) spreadsheet are not being displayed/used in the program monitor nor in the rendered video. This also applies to Media Encoder (German language version). With the English (North America) language versions the problem does not exist. Maybe other localizations and other Adobe Apps are affected, I didn’t investigate on that.

Steps to reproduce:
    In the German language version of Premiere Pro open “Essential Graphics” and search for free data-driven Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock (select…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please allow synced adobe fonts to work all motion graphics

I have motion graphics that work, some that do not. Some of which are provided by adobe. I have the font robotoitalic and roboto condensed that will not work with motion graphic titles. I can use the font while creating a legacy title. I need to use this motion graphic. I know others that can do this no problem. I have spent countless hours with support and everyone tells me sorry they cant help. here is a screen shot showing. I blacked out confidential info.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to replace Media without After Effects in *.mogrt templates

Ability to replace Media (like videos or photos) from Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro in *.mogrt templates

90 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  28 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. render and replace to background render in encoder

Essential Graphics need additional Pre-rendering options to cover on the background the whole thing pre-rendering or pre caching not to have it played back and forward until it caches
    would be nice to have rendere and replace option going on on the background via the media encoder

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 73 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Responsive Design time in After Effects Not work in premiere Pro

Responsive Design time in After Effects Not work in premiere Pro

Like it's supposed to work when export MOGRT to use in premiere

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. legacy title bug

Legacy Tile HUGE BUGS
    None of the title tools, preferences or any other windows are able to be docked to the legacy title any longer after the latest update. FIX ASAP

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hey, don't replace all my titles in a custom font with, um, AGENCY FB

I moved from a previous computer, reinstalled the fonts on my new computer, and yet, I now have to go through all my previous videos and change this back. What gives? Which of these categories do you acutally read? Because 'costing me hours of my life' isn't one, I'm just going to go with Essential Graphics. Christ

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug: Smart quotes don't work with MOGRTs from After Effects

Smart quotes/apostrophes aren't working correctly. The smart quotes box is checked. Checking and unchecking makes no difference.

If I open the AEP that I made the MOGRT with, smart quotes work correctly when changing the graphic there. But using the template only gives me straight quotes.

Something seems to be lost in the exchange.

Premiere 13.1.2
    AE 16.1.1

I tried re-creating the MOGRT from the AEP after I saw the smart quotes working in After Effects, but they still don't work with the new template file in Premiere.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bug report - problem importing Mortg file animations into EG folder.

running windows 10 & cc 2019. I can see the animations but cannot drag onto the timeline. I have tried a number of times to install to see if this fixes the problem by dropping the folder into the following location AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates/ but still no joy. Please can you outline steps to remedy thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. center text

The text tool has some serious shortcomings, notably it seems impossible to resize the borders of a text box once it has been created, and the centering tools in Effect Controls and Essential Graphics do not center text.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Essential Graphics: Default on "Edit" rather than "Browse"

Please let us see the Edit tab first when we arrive in Essential Graphics panel rather than Browse. 99% of the time, we use the panel for altering text, not browsing through templates.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make essential graphics title icon invisible

Can you please make the essential graphics icon invisible if one hasn't actually entered text into it? I guarantee you, no one wants that little grey A symbol thing as part of their video. Sometimes I click in the program monitor to select it, and unwittingly I add this little icon to my image. It's not necessary, you can just have the blue box appear when we click into the screen and if nothing is entered, that doesn't show up inadvertently on screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base