Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 自動テロップ入力の表示範囲を拡大できるようにしてほしい

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成しておりますが、枠が表示されているもののテロップが表示される範囲に制限がある。
    文字を大きくして画面上でできるだけ大きく表示したい時、規定の位置で改行されてしまい、表示位置・範囲について自由度を制限されている。

また、テロップ入力範囲のような枠があるが、枠を選択して横方向に動かした時、横方向はギリギリまで動かすことも出来ず、動かせる範囲が制限されている。

【要望】
    テロップを大きめでもう少しテロップが表示される幅を広げたいが、意図した位置へ表示できるようにしてほしい。

・テロップ表示可能範囲を広げていただきたい
    ・テロップ入力枠の動かせる範囲を制限しないようにしていただきたい
     └動かせる範囲の制限がなければテロップでのアニメーションにも幅が広がります。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 自動テロップのキャプションのエッセンシャルグラフィックスでシャドウの適用を「塗り」と同様に個別設定できるようにしてほしい

いつもPrやAeご利用させていただいております。
    機能について随時、改善~アップデートいただき、とても助かっております。
    ありがとうございます。

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成し、エッセンシャルグラフィックスにてトラックスタイルに登録しています。
    文字の「塗り」では、選択した文字にトラックスタイルと異なる表現が可能になりました。

しかし、シャドウの適用を選択した文字に適用した際、そのテロップ内の文字全て(選択してない文字に対しても)に適用されてしまいます。

【要望】
    強調したい文字の表現をより豊かにするため、エッセンシャルグラフィックスのアピアランスにおける「塗り」と同様に「シャドウ」も変更したい文字を選択し、個別設定できるようにしてほしいです。
    宜しくお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Rounded Rectangle tool (or option to modify a standard rectangle after the fact)

I want to be able to draw a box with rounded corners. I'd also like to be able to adjust the amount of rounding.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere Pro text box not working properly. This is BASIC! Fix it asap pls!

In the latest version (15.0.1) when you type text on screen within a text box, Premiere gets confused and thinks you are entering keyboard shortcuts and so you end up making clumsy edits rather than entering or modifying text. THIS IS INSANELY ANNOYING. Please fix ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Request: Have an arrow template ready

You need an arrow to point to what you want to see in Premiere Pro, but since there is no template, you have to create it using Illustrator, which is troublesome.

It would be helpful if you could prepare several types of templates so that you can freely change the size of the arrow itself, the thickness of the outer frame, and the color.

Please consider it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

Please solve the problem of Korean typing delaying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere improperly (and randomly) rendering track matte from MOGRT.

I have created a fairly basic animation in a MOGRT for lower thirds. There are two boxes that size responsively to the length of name and title. The animate on using track mattes. When imported into premiere on my machine they work fine. On a colleagues machine they do not. We both run Mac OS Catalina, latest version as of today. We also BOTH updated AE and Premiere to the latest version as of today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Graphics mess up export from m4v-files

Every time I have an m4v file and export with some kind of graphics from Essential graphics, the export renders with very poor quality and light change for the duration of the graphic. The rest of the video turns fine, it is only during the graphics. It doesn't matter if it's a Mogrt that I created myself, or an Adobe Stock mort, or just text that I add in Premiere. This ONLY happens if the original video is m4v. If I first export the same m4v to mp4 and then add the same graphics to the mp4, it looks fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Scripting Access to Mogrts created in Pr

With the ComponentParam object of Premiere Pro's scripting API it is possible to get and set the texts of Motion Graphics Templates which have been created in After Effects. This allows for very powerful workflows, like the automated localization of texts into multiple languages.

Unfortunately, this is not possible for Motion Graphics Templates (or simple titles) created in Premiere Pro itself. Please add this feature to the scripting API to easily access and replace any texts.

If you add this, we will add support for this to our extension Automation Blocks, too, which would make the feature accessible to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report - PP 15.0

When bringing in a .mogrt on the new update my whole editing team has this error, which we've never seen before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Introduce Null objects to move various clips at once

There should be null objects in order to improve clips movement on Premiere.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. enable two or more subtitle tracks at once

Please remove the limitation that doesn´t allow more than one subtitle track to be enabled simultaneously.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Export Error (Media Encoder)

made lower third in essential graphics with a background behind the text.
    looks good in premiere --> rendered with media encoder --> NO BACKGROUND
    rendered in premiere --> all good

Guys, the media encoder makes more and more trouble...

Werner

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Larger text box size in Essential Graphics panel

If I create a mogrt in After Effects, with an editable text field, the (unchangeable) size of the Essential Graphics text box when it appears in Premiere is very small, only showing 3 lines. This is annoying when entering/editing several lines of text. Could it either be larger, or, even better, resizeable? (And Permiere would remember the size I've set it to).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. RETURN the feature of the TEXT BOX BEING FILLED COMPLETELY with the background, instead of just a portion.

COMPLETELY FILLED background in text boxes are ESSENTIAL for older people who are trying to read the words in congregational video music (required because of covid). Taking away that feature has left me in a tough spot as I work with shadowing, which is great, but does NOT have the same readability. It was there before the upgrade--just simply return it. Not sure why this is so hard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Non-vertically-resizing solids in Essential Graphics

Using the captioning feature in Essential Graphics, there is currently a significant problem - in my opinion - with how the background solids work. At the moment, if you use a solid or semi-transparent solid background behind a series of captions, then the background automatically resizes both horizontally and vertically for each text string. It's great to have horizontal resizing, but vertical resizing causes the background box to change height with every new caption. This really makes captions look messy. I am certain my clients will complain about this, and I'll end up making my own background solid and manually…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Snap to guides when resizing graphic rectangles and ellipses

Rectangles and ellipses created with the essential graphics panel snap to guides when moved, but they also need to have their bounding boxes snap to guides when being resized.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. provide numeric size input for graphic rectangles and ellipses

I want to create a rectangle or ellipse of a specified pixel size...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. See EG titles outside bounds of Program Monitor screen

In the Legacy Titler (LT), I often store different versions of a title outside the visible portion of the screen, for reference (see pic). Anything outside the visible bounds of a LT title is completely excluded from the title in the Timeline (i.e. shrinking or moving the title doesn't bring those elements into view). It would be handy if it was possible to do the same thing with EG titles: keep titles visible when completely or partially placed outside the bounds of the screen. This would be handy to reference alternative fonts/styles of a title, or to see all of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base