Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Japanese Input in maOS darkmode

I can't see what I type in Japanese input window in macOS darkmode because characters are shown in black color...

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. my effect controls do not work

my effect controls do not work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow User Control of Kerning in the EGP

Currently the user has no controls of kerning in the EGP, nor is there any information to tell the user what to expect if you try to manually set kerning.

I've discussed this with engineers and James Strawn and Dacia Saenz also of the development team.

Premiere uses optical kerning by default ... which it would be nice to know but NO information of that is found anywhere I know of.

Second ... for some fonts, like Minion Pro, any attempt to manually set a kerning between two letters turns off ALL kerning for that font. The entire text group…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MOGRTs support blending modes set inside AE when creating them

I have created a style look in AE that uses blending modes on solid layers with generators. They look great in there when I add a clip under the design and use pass through in the layer settings. However when I export them as a MOGRT they break when trying to use them inside of Premiere because Premiere does not support using the blending modes set inside of the AE project. This is a big snag because now the only solution I can find is to recreate the look in Premiere and save it as a project so that our…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reorder Essential Graphics panel

Would love to be able to reorder the different settings in the panel.
    The main two I use are Text and Appearance and since they are at the bottom, I'm always have to scroll down to them. There should be a way to move those panels up to the top (like how you can rearrange panels in Lightroom).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Export as Motion Graphics Template..." – Edit after saving in online library.

This feedback is very specific about a simple subtitle graphic saved online for continuous use. I work at a house of prayer that produces a weekly broadcast, one of the elements of the broadcast is music, I make graphics for the songs that our musicians perform so that our broadcast audience can sing along. The idea is to create a library of graphics for song lyrics that we can reuse in the case the musicians sing a particular song again in different weeks. So far this option to save graphics in online libraries has worked fine, but, my workplace recently…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ”MOGRT” スライダー制御の値に小数点が含まれていると値に誤差が出る

プレビュー画面の表示は、5文字以上を消しているので詳細は確認していませんが、値の末尾に"00"があるのは誤差だと思います。

例:入力値と( )内は返される値
    1(1)
    1.1(1.100)
    1.2(1.200)
    1.3(1.299)
    1.4(1.399)
    1.5(1.5)
    1.6(1.600)
    1.7(1.700)
    1.8(1.799)
    1.9(1.899)
    2(2)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug: AE mogrt with responsive design time does not work as expected in PPro.

I am using AE 17.1.1, and PPro 14.3.0 build 38, Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362 buld 18362. I created a mogrt in AE with a protected area on the beginning and ending of the mogrt. In Premiere Pro, when I used the selection tool, the mogrt would not lengthen,and if shortened, the ending protected area is chopped off. Note that the "reset duration" item on the "graphics" menu is greyed out.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [../../../Mezzanine/AP/Inc/ComponentParamActor/TripleComponentParamActor.h_342

Please help! Im getting this error.

[../../../Mezzanine/AP/Inc/ComponentParamActor/TripleComponentParamActor.h_342

My job is on the line.. this is super time sensitive and my titler keeps failing. Im just trying to build simple rolling credits in the new titler. I click on a title to make an edit and it has crashed 4 times in a row. I feel so helpless and im very angry with adobe.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can you please bring back folders for the EGP! Can PP just use the folder structure in the original folder like it was before?

I don't understand why this was changed. Can PP just use the folder structure from the Motion Graphics Templates folder? It is such a struggle to use the EGP in Premiere and sort through the MOGRTs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add modifier keys for scaling text boxes and retaining their center position

Currently, if you want to scale a text box vertically or horizontally, the modifier keys do nothing. If you want to keep your text box centered, it would be great if you could hold down Shift, etc. and drag the sides of the text box so that it keeps the same center positioning- similar to how you'd scale shapes in After Effects and Illustrator. This would be huge for any time you have a lot of text boxes that need adjusting across a project and you want them to all keep the same position alignment- such as captioning, for example,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premiere 2020 Mogart data drive still broke

Mogrts created with TSV and saved to Premiere uses the TSV file which is inside the aegraphic file.

PR 14.0.4
    AE 17.0.5
    OSX 10.15.2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to expand the text box in Essential Graphics

Would love to be able to expand the text box in Essential graphics. makes it very difficult to edit a paragraph of text in that tiny little box.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Alignment of text and other elements - Tie that to Justification and add centering controls

Could centering text anchor points or any element be tied to its justification? Center justification centers the anchor point in the center of the text and it stays centered even if we add or remove text. Likewise left justification centers the anchor point to the center left position and right justification centers the anchor point to the center right position. This should happen on creation of the text. It would also be great if the text stops jumping when justification is changed. It sometimes jumps offscreen when a change is made. And the position change is annoying when you have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Pen tool (P) can not be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape

The Pen tool (P) cannot be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape, we should be able to manipulate the handles separately.

This only works for masking

To create Bezier shapes, you convert a vertex point on a mask to a Bezier point by pressing the Alt key while placing the cursor over the vertex point. The cursor becomes an inverted "V" shape . Then, click and release the pointer.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Color bug and suggestion.

I can't change text color when until I click off and then get back into the settings or it won't apply, which doesn't seem very annoying until you try adding color coded subtitles. :( I would also like to see a option to choose the past 10 or so different colors you used so you don't need to type it in each time for specific colors.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Essential Graphics new bugs in 14.0.1

After updating Premiere to 14.0.1, dragging the CTI in a timeline with Essential Graphics files causes them to flicker and stretch momentarily in the Program window. It doesn't matter if clip is rendered or not. As far as I can tell it doesn't crash Premiere or have detrimental effects other than visual annoyance, but it's a big annoyance.

Also, our .mogrts for our templates have text in the empty fields that appear in the program window but there are no words in the essential graphics text field. I call it ghost text. The only way to work around it as…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテキスト編集をするとき、キーボードショートカットでも文字詰めできるようにしてほしい。(option+ → or ←)

エッセンシャルグラフィックスでテキスト編集をするとき、キーボードショートカットでも文字詰めできるようにしてほしい。(option+ → or ←)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Responsive time - Intro, outro and protective region not ajustable as they shoul be

I have made a mogrt in after effects. This mogrt has an intro a protected region and a outro. So Essentially I have 3 protected. When its import to premiere I should be able to adjust the time between the intro and the protected area independently of the time between the protected area and the outro. It would really help if this areas had a visual aid like they do in after. I have attach an image to help me express my suggestion. The 2 dark green markers represent the regions that are not protected and that should ajustable independently…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

82 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  27 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base