Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dropdown Lists in MOGRTS

Dropdown lists of predetermined data would be an excellent addition. I currently use the slider control in AE to cheat this. The ability to assign descriptive titles to the function would be amazing.

For example, I created a number of different transitions for a simple line of text. In the Essential Graphics panel within PP the user simply adjusts a slider to change transition types. Being able to assign descriptive words such as 'Slide In' or 'Fade Out' and select it from a dropdown menu would be great!

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let fonts and their attributes be accessible even when Photoshop is opened.

Noticed when Photoshop (20.0.2 release) and PrPro (14.0.0, build 572) were both open, I could not change fonts and anything related to fonts when using most any graphic template. When I closed Photoshop, I could use the font and font attributes in Premiere.

I am on a PC, Windows 10 Pro version 1909 using an (older) i7 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce 1060.

This may not be a bug, but just how MOGRTS work by having access to fonts only when nothing else is opened. Weird!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add motion blur to essential graphics panel

That's a pretty essential feature.

If we're supposed to design and move graphics there, we need motion blur there.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AE created mogrt files on different Premiere Pro languages

mogrt files created in the german version of AE, have default parameter names in different language of PP.

For example: a slider created in AE [german] with the custom name "Distance", appears in PP [english] with the name "Schieberegler" (german for Slider).

So the whole template is more or less useless for the user.
    But my client has editors all over the world that have to use this template.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Full justify text doesn't actually fully align text

Have drawn a text box and clicked fully justify text, but the left side of the box doesn't justify... see photo ;) I have to create another box to manually align the middle line of text... PP 13.1.4 OSX Mojave

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto-display properties of the top most layer in the Essential Graphics panel when selecting a clip

Whenever I select a graphic clip to edit in the Essential Graphics panel I have to click to select it in the panel before I can see any of the properties. I understand that this is so I can choose to select different layers within the Essential Graphics panel — but PLEASE just have it automatically display the properties of the top most layer.

Most of the time those graphics will only have one layer (e.g. a text overlay), so that empty intermediary panel requiring an extra click to select it is redundant.

If I AM using the layers feature…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback to us. We appreciate that effort, so we try to read and evaluate all of our users’ requests.

Selected Graphics (e.g. the Graphic track item in the Timeline) have their own properties for Transform, Responsive Design – Time, and Roll. These are things that happen to the whole Graphic and are different from any Layer properties. So if we show the top Layer properties right away then there won’t be a way to see or use these whole-Graphic properties. If you are seeing an empty EGP > Edit tab with a Graphic selected, then that is a bug we need to try to repro and fix. The only time the Edit tab should be blank is when no Graphic is selected in the Timeline.

Also, relatively few of our Factory or Stock mogrts (as well as custom ones I’ve made…

7. Essential Graphics Template animation

Hello everyone. When I create a motion template in Adobe After Effects and load it in Premiere Pro's Essential Graphics , I can move it, but not animate. It would be great, if I can add a keyframes(animate a one of the propertie) in in my template or other templates.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. paste attributes from the essential graphics effect

copy / paste effects by parameter from one essential graphics module to the other/others if the amount of controls match

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.

Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.
    I think it's an unneeded step to have to switch to essential graphics just to do that.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
      a) add all the "fill types" for text and strokes …
    7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Master Graphic properties cannot be edited in ECP

If you create a graphic using the graphics dropdown menu, and then upgrade it to a master graphic, it can no longer be edited using the Effect controls window and only in the Essential graphics window if you drag it onto the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bug: Background to text with Korean font too large

I'm using a Korean font from Adobe fonts for Korean subtitles. It shows space under the actual text (I know some fonts do this for some reason) but this causes the Background to be too large at its minimum size. If it were possible to enter negative numbers that would be good.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Poor text quality during playback

Text quality is terrible during playback unless 'high quality playback' is selected but doing so adds additional burden on the system.

I just want my text to look like it wasn't created in Microsoft Paint when I play it back in a room full of clients.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need ability to copy/paste Master Text Styles across Multiple Clips please!

If you decide to make a change to the design of a text item and have multiple layers of text, you have to create a new Master Text Style and go back and apply it one by one to each layer! Would love to have Essential Graphics included in Paste Attributes, as Essential Sound is now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

103 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Premiere Pro produces a 90% size image when video clip is transferred from import to timeline

I processed the same video clip in another package (FILMORA) and there was no size distortion.

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere Pro and there was no difference in imported video clip and timeline size in the upper right panel.

I, therefore concluded that the recent upgraded Premiere Pro had a "bug."

Your comments, Please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. mogrt presets

MOGRT - Save Parameter as presets

we create MOGRT for adobe stock, and we include a lot of parameter for user to create his own style of lower third or titles.... the problem was each time user need same style they need to repeat all the steps to get same style agin, so my idea is to include a presets tab can save all the used parameter and user can be able to select the presets they want. e.g. we create a lower third with ability to change size, intro/outro style, add/remove section, and so.. which allow user to create…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base