Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bevel Alpha

Often use a subtle bevel on text.
    Please add Bevel Alpha to EGP before is will be deleted from the program. As of now, it's in the Obsolete folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prevent Premiere 15 of disabling MOGRTs expressions

It is a bug. Sometimes Premiere 15 disables MOGRTs expressions used with effects like "check control", "slider" and "drop down menu". It is weird because it works fine on my Mac (AE and Premiere) but it doesn't work for my client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A bank of essential graphics title templates

I currently keep a template project with already created legacy titles so I don't need to type in commonly used titles over and over again. It would be great if the essential graphics panel had this option, I haven't found any way to save them the way you can legacy titles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Captions Customizability V15.0

I'd love the ability to add an effect to the captions layer (C1) to add a drop shadow. Currently, I can add a drop shadow to the text, which then creates separation from the colored background, but I can't choose the ordering to put the drop shadow in the back.

I am also repeating some other posts here requesting separate lines for captions, rather than a bigger BG that encompasses the entire text.

Forum Post with Example;
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/captions-customizability-v15-0/m-p/11902110#M335168

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need a better way of saving Essential Graphics

I do a weekly real estate show and exclusively use legacy title as once I type the homes address and price, I can name it and save it in a bin for graphics. Homes may be on for a week or two, then go away only to return for another week or two. Legacy title saves me time by not having to retype all the information every week or if I have a price change it's instantly updateable. Since Legacy Title is going to go away, I'm trying to figure out a work flow for Essential Graphics Panel and am…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Insertar logos y textos a un roller.

En titulo heredado, se podían insertar los logos junto con los textos en roller. Seria muy practico que se pudiera seguir haciendo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Captions Errors and Improvements

Transcription/Captions are great however you could do with fixing the following and adding the second idea.

1> When merging captions, a space is added in between the text slides that were merged meaning you have to enter the newly merged caption to correct the spacing which is very annoying and shouldn't be happening.

2> PLEASE - let me add a dissolve transition to a caption.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: MOGRT Media replacement in linear color space

when using a mogrt created in Linearized Color Space in AE, media replacement does not interpret colors correctly. Replaced media is looking washed out. After Effects itself does interpret the media correctly, but Premiere on the mogrt side does it wrong.

Clearly a bug.

I'd like to attach a mogrt that illustrates the problem but your website does not allow it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug report: Sequences containing .mogrts with Media Replacement render offline when queued to Media Composer

When queuing a sequence for export in AME that contains a .morgt using Media Replacement, the replaced media renders offline.

When exporting inside Premiere the media is rendered online.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Essential Graphics Need to Be Element in Project Window

As of right now, when you create a new text element in Essential Graphics, it makes it an element in the timeline only, and not an element in the Project window. Being able to make it an element in the project window makes it easier to find, and gives you the ability to replace in Timeline or simply grab and drop into timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Apply effects to animate bulleted or numbered list

It would be great to be able to animate bulleted or numbered lists just as you can do in Power Point. Sometimes you need a bulleted or numbered list to appear in your video and in order to make lists appear one by one in your video, you have to create a separate graphic. It would be great if you can animate individual paragraphs within a single text box.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. subtitles

Within the new subtitle/caption workflow in 15.2 it is not currently possible to put a single word or words within a caption in italics. It was possible in 14. Please enable formatting of individual words and characters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. JKL playback shortcuts active when typing text on screen in EGP

So I'm typing a title in a clip placed above my picture track in PPPro 2021, and I make sure the timeline is inactive, no blue outline, and start typing on screen, which is a great EG feature. But then the little beast starts playing video on any J,K, or L tap, as if invoking the keyboard playback troika. That's just wrong. I need the background for the shot to be frozen and visible to compose the title. When it plays the video I lose my cue point for the title. You know? Does anybody test for this simplest of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 自動テロップのキャプションのエッセンシャルグラフィックスでシャドウの適用を「塗り」と同様に個別設定できるようにしてほしい

いつもPrやAeご利用させていただいております。
    機能について随時、改善~アップデートいただき、とても助かっております。
    ありがとうございます。

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成し、エッセンシャルグラフィックスにてトラックスタイルに登録しています。
    文字の「塗り」では、選択した文字にトラックスタイルと異なる表現が可能になりました。

しかし、シャドウの適用を選択した文字に適用した際、そのテロップ内の文字全て(選択してない文字に対しても)に適用されてしまいます。

【要望】
    強調したい文字の表現をより豊かにするため、エッセンシャルグラフィックスのアピアランスにおける「塗り」と同様に「シャドウ」も変更したい文字を選択し、個別設定できるようにしてほしいです。
    宜しくお願い致します。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. エッセンシャルグラフィックのグラフィックプロパティが正常に機能しません。

エッセンシャルグラフィックのグラフィックプロパティが正常に機能しません。線の結合をマイター結合からラウンド結合にしたいのですが、変更が反映されず、マイター結合に戻ってしまいます。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to not resize graphics when resizing a sequence

Please do not remove the legacy title tool until there is the option to not resize graphics when resizing a sequence. I often create a 16:9 sequence with legacy titles, then copy and paste that into a square sequence. If I'm using essential graphics, the titles become tiny and all need to be resized.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Textures for the new title tool

Would be cool to have the ability to ad custom textures to the text.The old title tool did a nice job in that regard. That was a great feature and **** fast at the same time. The new EG is a bit to basic too make the switch yet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

プレミアプロのCレイヤー黄色の部分にアピアランスを全て反映できるように、画像のような使い方ができると嬉しいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cレイヤーへのアピアランスの反映

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base