Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add space before and space after function for text in Essential Graphics

Essential Graphics (EG) would be vastly most powerful and hence useful if it had all the features of the full Adobe type engine as used in most other text elements of adobe applications.
    Specifically space after and space before paragraphs would be very useful when laying out text based graphics in Premiere Pro.
    Also when duplicating elements in EG, It would very good if the duplicate was spawned in the same layer group as the source and in the same position. It would also be great to be able to duplicate elements by holding down option and clicking and dragging…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the Essential Graphics tab, you should have a Matte Background checkbox.

It would be super convenient if the Essential Graphics tab had the option to create a solid color matte background underneath the text I'm working on. I'd like to audition the look of text on black without having to disable the footage beneath the text clip or create a color matte just for quick trials.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix responsive design timing problems. "Reset Duration" is not a complete fix.

Timing glitches in essential graphics have gotten very bad in the past few releases. "Reset duration" is a great feature, but it is not at all complete a fix for this. If I share a project with someone else, chances are pretty good my graphics are going to be broken for them. I have no way to be sure it will for them, and they might not know how to fix it.

I find myself having to reset the duration a lot regardless of what I'm doing, but it does tend to be worse when relinking media. Often after relinking,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Rolling titles in new graphics is a nightmare

It's really hard to use the type tool. I'm trying to select text to make it bold and the cursor will select text rows below instead of what im clicking on. Also the Command - B shortcut does not work to make text bold.. you have to select it on the side bar. That's a step backwards. I've tried editing in another text editor then pasting into premiere but essential graphics completely deletes any sizing or bolding I made. it just makes it all one font (not the one i've chosen). It defaults to aligning to the right when My credits were centered in…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to edit/open an essential Graphic (.mogrt file) in after effects straight from premiere.

I would like to edit/open an essential Graphic (.mogrt file) in after effects straight from premiere. It would work very simply by right-clicking a graphic in the essential graphics panel, followed by an option to edit in after effects. You should be able to add any customization to your graphic and hit save an go on about your day. The current process is time-consuming and defeats the purpose of what this Essential Graphics panel accomplishes. The ability to quickly reuse graphics and save time. The instructions you provide in the example I've attached show me there is no other way…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio spectrum for .mogrt

When creating soundwaves with the audio spectrum effect in After Effects, and including this in a .MOGRT, I would like to have the option of selecting audio layer from within Premiere Pro.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Essential Graphics: Classic Logo Presents

Please make the "LOGOTYPE" text in the Classic Logo Presents editable. Or, if it's just me who can't figure out how to use this, please advise as to how to work with this layer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Essential Graphics Organization Request

It is WAY too difficult to organize assets within Essential Graphics, reference Mr. Horse's custom user library, they are killing it in this category. You can add almost anything from SFX, Video Clips, Photo assets, MOGRT's, etc. When you have a fast turnaround, I need these assets on hand and Mr. Horse's custom user library is way more intuitive and easy to use, along with support for many assets. Please reference their UI, I see myself using that more than Essential Graphics. Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mogrt Tweaks and Scaling Issues with Media Replacement

First of all - Love the ability to replace media within a mogrt. I am VERY appreciative and look forward to build more MOGRTs with this in mind. I'm noticing a few missing functions and a scaling issue but regardless the new feature is incredibly helpful.

1. Footage that is placed in the placeholder that must be scaled up becomes pixelated. This would make sense if the image was 200 x 200 and scaled up 200% but the issue is the footage that is 2000x2000 placed in a tiny area does not scale up appropriately. The only workaround I can find…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gradient Fill & Feathered Edges in Essential Graphics

Solid colors are fine, unless you need a gradient. Need to feather the transparency of a background bar? Can't do that either.

How about adding color and transparency gradients to the Fill options?

While you're at it, a feathered edge option on rectangles, ellipses and polygons would be useful, too.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Typing a font's name

When looking for a specific font, you begin to type the font name, but you can only type the first letter. For example, if I want to use a font called French-Script, I type F, and the first one on the list is Fabriche. Than, I have to scroll through dozens of fonts until I get to the one I want. If I'll type r (the next letter of the font's name) it will just "throw" me to the list of fonts starting with r.

Typing several letters is basic, just like when looking for something in a search engine.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sorting fonts by language

Most fonts are in English, so when using another language and wanting to try different fonts I have to scroll through hundreds of options, most of which in gibberish. There should be a way to group fonts by language (and maybe even sort them using folders each user can create).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Al agregar Motion Graphics Templates

Estaria bueno agregar la posibilidad que se puedan insertar todos juntos los Motion Graphics Templates y que Premiere no te obligue a agregarlos de a uno. Salvo que este esta posibilidad y aun no me di cuenta.

Saludos,

Guillermo Perez

It would be nice to add the possibility that the Motion Graphics Templates can be inserted all together and that Premiere does not force you to add them one by one. Except that this possibility and I still did not realize it.

Greetings,

Guillermo Perez

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 'Replace font' in essential graphics for individual timelines

Presently, if you are working with multiple sequences/instances in a project and opt to replace font then it collectively replaces fonts in the project as a whole.

It will be more flexible to have an option to replace font in one sequence and retain in other..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Motion Graphics Template Media

When adding motion graphics from the essential graphics panel, maybe you could join all the maps it creates? Right now it's stacking up pretty quick! 1 map to rule them all should be fine!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Opacity mask over motion graphics template fails to export - Premiere Pro 2020 bug

Whenever I apply and manually track an opacity mask over a motion graphic template (also with the Transform effect applied to it) and try to export the 4K timeline in 1080p H.265 using the Media Encoder preset, all exports from that timeline fail. When the mask is removed, the timeline exports perfectly. I was able to recreate it in two instances (screenshots of timeline and errors from Pr and ME attached) but did not try exporting in anything other than H.265 1080p. This is a 4K timeline that the custom motion graphic template is in; I did not try anything…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Essential graphics text block height changes for no reason when copying

If you copy paste (or even ALT+drag) text graphics with the background fill effect switched on (looking like a block shape behind the text), for no apparent reason the blocks can sometimes have slightly different sizes (see image attached), which doesn't look great for when you're making one word land at a time. This is clearly a bug and not intended feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Color Picker inaccurate with MOGRT

I've been testing the ability to easily make Color Palattes available to our editors in Premiere Pro. One option is to look at the colors in the library, and manually type in the hexcode associated (since we can not use the eyedropper to select the colors from the Library). This is inefficient, so I have tried a second method. I created a mogrt that displays the 10 colors as squares. This would work great since its an easy overlay in our program monitor that could be referenced EXCEPT the colors are inaccurate! I've made sure my AE project is in…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Essential Graphics Panel should have Folder view of mogrt files as was in previous versions for better Organization of assets within the app

Essential Graphics Panel should have Folder view of mogrt files as was in previous versions for better Organization of assets within the application

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What happened to the "Title Panel Page," in Premiere Pro 2020?

The "Title Panel Page," in Premiere Pro 2020 has seemingly vanished. If it is still available in the software, how do I navigate to it? If it is not, I am upset that it was removed since it had such a complex display of controls and features, which gave me more options.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base