Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Essential Graphics from AE in French doesn't work correctly on PP in US languages

Hello,
    we have a problem with some "attribute/action/script" created by After Effect in French and imported in Premiere Pro in US languages...

It's existing in the 2017 AND 2018 version !

If we create the same in US language for all application, every thing worked correctly...
    If we create the same in US language for AE and import after in Premiere, every thing seems to be work correctly also...

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Needs More Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. snap

Allow snapping and aligning graphics and text boxes the same way as in Photoshop

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set Thumnail

GUYS!!! Gotta have the ability to set a thumnail or cover of a clip on export … unless it's there and hidden already.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Strange bug - Extra text fields appearing in essential graphics

I made an essential graphics template from after effects. For some reason with this one, when I make new instances of it in the premiere timeline, it displays one extra text entry field every time. These boxes don't do anything (nothing I enter in them appears on screen), they're just a strange glitch that takes up more and more space in the panel.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere crashes when changing color of title in the title tool

Premiere crashes when trying to change the color of a title in the title tool. Has happened 3 times now.

Mac OSX 10.13.4
    Premiere 2017.1.2 (11.1.2)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Time input for Essential Graphics

I'd like a time input in essential graphics (created in after effects). The user inputs a time value (00:00:05:10 for example) and then I reference that number from after effects expressions to trigger events.

Currently I can do that with multiple sliders (usually one for seconds and one for frames.), or do everything based on frames which becomes harder for a user to think about for numbers over 3 seconds. Having everything in one field that looks like a time input would be easier for people to work with and would significantly reduce clutter.

This isn't a replacement for allowing…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Media Encoder Essential Graphics Bug

Essential graphics in Premiere render in wrong positions when using media encoder. When rendered from Premiere, the attached graphics are stacked on top of each other. Media Encoder overlaps them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having a text box editor to replace text

Is it possible to have an alternative text box editor within the essential titles tab area to edit text seperatly without using the timeline window?

Mainly to streamline the speed of copy paste of text without the need to highlight the intended text graphic first then apply your changes.
    If you could do this within a dedicated withdow for text changes much like how FCP7s text tool generator.

Please please please work closely with Annotation Edit creator to interchange subtitles information via xmls smoothly!!!!

He has built something great so far, but needs your attention to perhaps allow a vertical…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Jumping

Problem is that i have a strange problem when i have an Layer using the Essential Graphics above an Timelapse of apx 7000 Frames. I adjust the graphics layer position (height) and out of a sudden the layer below also changes the position slighly. I checked ths couple of times, there are no keyframes or whatsoever involved also no nesting. of those layers that their can influence eachover.The Projects is quite complex and consists of AE and C4D parts, but the "end" is just the timelape and couple of Text as the credits part. I seem that im able to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MGT font

MGT can only use the designer's fixed font, in most cases the font is adapted to the video. And buying a new font is also an invisible expense. Can I customize the replacement font in the future?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Font bug - Berthold Aksidenz Grotesk

Since upgrading my team has been unable to use our company font in Premiere or AE. It's our official company font and has been licensed, so we don't want to have to relicense it in Typekit. Please fix this bug, it's gone on for months and we've had to go backwards a version to fix it. Now it's wreaking havoc on efficient, as sometimes project files are created in newer versions of premiere.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BUG: Previews of Essential Graphics disappear on application restart

Rendering previews will turn a timeline green as expected, but if you close the project and re-open it the previews for any Essential Graphic will have disappeared. All other elements remain rendered and green.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put back Dropping EG objects into the Project Panel

Please refer to the most recent comments in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2310391?start=40&tstart=0, regarding the need to put back the ability to drag-and-drop Essential Graphics objects from the timeline into the Project Panel or one of its bins. First, it makes it much easier for a solo, non-team-based video producer like me to track all of my assets in a video. (Since this ability was recently taken out, I have to manually search my entire timeline to manage the different EG assets I have placed in it. Plus, I can no longer organize them easily using bins.) Second, it allows me to create…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. typing text keyboard shortcuts

Running Premiere Pro version 12.1.1 for macOS I get a bug when trying to type text in the program window. Occasionally, when the text box is highlighted and enabled so I can write inside it, typing anything doesn't actually add text - it activates keyboard shortcuts.

For instance, I was trying to add a comma into a simple text and instead of adding the comma it inserted a clip from the source window into the timeline.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Essencial Graphics is excellent, but there's a little issue...

When I use the function of replacing the clip for an After Effects composition, any After Effects based Essential Graphics doesn't work and Premiere displays: "This Motion graphics template was created in After effects. To use this template in Premiere Pro, please Install After Effects (trial or licence) and retry." (the image of this error box is attached below).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve the essential graphics work flow.

Text not the same size in Premier once I have imported it from After effects. I make a lower third in after effects and my text is all good. As soon as I import the mogrt to premier the text is a different size.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the p

Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Implementing the "old" text-tool/expanding the text-tool

Please consider implementing the older, extensive text-tool into the new regular text tool, so that it can be operated/activated with shortcuts.
    The old Tool was quite usable, with ist ability to save presets and work on the text with Colors, textures etc. It has a lot of room to Play around in. Sometimes it even eliminated the Need to Change to AE. Still, both worked nicely together.
    Though it still can be accessed, it is now hidden somewhere in the menus. If it could be actrivated with a shortcut, it would make the workflow much faster and untuitive.
    Thanks for…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Polygon tool

Premiere Pro should have a polygon tool like in Illustrator, in addition to the rectangle, ellipse, and pen tools.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Integrate a 3D tracker

You should track an object to attach some basic 3d objects or titles to it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base