Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. essential graphics

Hi, I just wanted to report a bug that I am experiencing in the new Premiere Pro v13 update.

The fonts from our custom made essential graphics aren't carrying over from v12 to v13. We had to rollback to v12 get our fonts working. We even reinstalled our mogrt files to see if the fonts would work. Still no luck. May be an AE to Premiere thing. But just wanted to let you know we had no problems when doing it in v12, but couldn't get the fonts to work in v13.

What it was doing: It would take the…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Motion Graphics Template Import Error in 2019 version, with importing from libraries

Since updating all CC to 2019 I'm not able to import a template.
    The error says I need to install After Effects, but it is installed.

-Trashed the pref files
    -Re imported the graphics template to the library from AE (2019) version.
    -Tested multiple templates
    -Re-downloaded the libraries and the CC app

On the 2019 and the latest version of 2018.
    Mac OSX 10.13.6

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug: Premiere 2019 essential graphics

adding a dissolve at the end of a title created with the essential graphics panel displays 'frame missing" yellow screen after render

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug report - premiere pro cc 2019 - infographics crashes the program

in Premiere Pro 2019 trying to use Motion Graphics Templates from AE (even ones I created myself in the past) cause the program to crash.
    The Template attempts to import, get stuck after about 15%, and from there on Premiere Pro is not responding.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. highlighted text doesn't change colour through CC library

in the previous version i was able to: create a text, highlight a word in that text and change its colour individually; i used a colour that was saved in my library through creative cloud. but now, when i do the same thing, it doesn't make an action till i deselect and then instead, it changes the entire text. this is a reoccurring bug.

it does work when i change the colour through the colour values at the top right of the window

v20.0.0
    macbook pro
    OS Mojave
    OS v10.14

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. resolution errror

my laptop have resolution 1366x768 but when i launch premier pro it shows error of minimum screen resolution please fix

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bug with language special characters on MacOS in essential graphics

When inputting danish special characters like Æ Ø Å in an essential graphics template in Premiere - the graphic outputs wrong characters.
    This bug seems to only occur on MacOS - the same project opened on a windows machine works just fine, since the actual text input inside premiere is correct - it's only the text inside the graphic that gets returned from the After Effects that is wrong. See attached picture.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Small bug: Premiere Pro CC2019 (fr) Essential Graphics (Win 10 v 1803)

We can add our graphics folders to the Essential Graphics folder of Premiere Pro or to external personal folders > OK

We can filter by one or more folders > OK

But when we ask for “All”, the graphics in the original subfolders in the Essential Graphics folder are shown in duplicate. This is not the case with the personal subfolders even though they were added to the original Premiere folder.> KO

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please mention if a stock Essential graphic listed as free, contains paid fonts

I started throwing some of the stock essential graphics animated titles on to an empty timeline in a existing project.

I did this just because the project happened to be open and I coincidentally saw a youtube video showcasing these new stock graphics as part of the Essential Graphics suite of features added to Premiere.

I'm very unfamiliar with the entire essential graphics workflow so I may have been naive but I just figured I'd filter by what was marked free and toss it all on a timeline and just watch it and see what it does. I didn't realise…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A bug. Perhaps. With Premiere 2017.1.2. Essential Graphics text tool.

After returning to old subtitles, months later, trying to change the text, I could not - change the text. I couldn't select it onscreen with the T for text tool selected. Or any other way. I could, however, make new subtitles. Is there a secret lock button I'm not aware of? See screen grab of what happens when I try selecting the old text.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Problem with keys-frames with "Essential Graphics"

Hello,

I'm using Essential Graphics to create some Presets with the goal to use it in the futur where I would just have to change the contents. But I have a problem, once I've done creating my preset and saved it, everything seems ok. But when I'm using the preset on a project, I have sometimes to correct somes of the key-frames to adjust the preset. But when I do that, often Premiere Pro add a movement beetween two key-frame but there is no keyframe visually added, movement that not supposed to be there.

I made a quick video, Premiere…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create decent set of Graphics actions for text & shapes/modifications Keyboard shorts

Currently the only decent set of graphics keyboard shortcuts available to use is the "Legacy Titler".

From create new title, default still, roll & crawl, font, specific font sizes, all the transform options for opacity, size, rotation ... and far more. Oh, wait, it gets worse ... go down to the Panels section, and you've got another what, 20 options? Nudge anything anywhere, geez, this is a pretty awesome list.

For the EGP and mogrts?

The very few basic things from the main application Graphics drop-down menu, add a new one, make it a master graphic, that sort of thing.…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I am watching videos on how to do credit rolls but I only seem to be able to access a counter intuitive version. What happened to the roll?

Use intuitive credit roll version not the very difficult one. I have been struggling with Premiere Pro for a while now and our team (amateurs) are tossing up between PP and I-Movie. I have been plugging for PP hoping for greater flexibility over time but it is so counterintuitive. For example, I looked up a PP instruction video with a great option for a "roll" button but my PP doesn't give it to me. I read somewhere that it is now legacy and they have replaced it with something much harder, much more annoying and frustrating. WHY?? I don't have…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: Executing short cut for "Reveal in project" on Essential Graphics

Executing the short cut for "Reveal in project" on an Essential Graphics clip causes Premiere to crash.

Error message:
    "Premiere Pro has encountered an error.
    [/PPro12.1.1/PremierePro?Mezzanine/Src/Project.cpp-1010]

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let the users to specify the paragraph direction!

Thanks for making the demanding bi-directional text-flow feature readily available in the Adobe Premiere Pro. But the thing is, it always begins the text-flow from left, regardless of the starting characters, and unfortunately no control mechanism is available to accommodate the seemingly hard-coded behavior! Also, adding the desirable paragraph layout features; 'justification' feature, for example, will be a major improvement over the current setup ;)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. opacity mask cuts too much off when gpu active

Since the last update, opacity mask cuts off the sides of the picture before I even do anything, and then cuts off too much if I try to use any mask. This does not occur when I turn the GPU off in the project, but that is unfeasible because the layers will not play properly without it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Essential Graphics bug; field missing after sequence duplication

Steps to duplicate bug:

1. Save custom graphic from After Effects to local library folder. In my case the graphic had a single, editable text field.

2. Import the graphic from the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere into a new sequence. Text field should appear in the 'Edit' tab of the EG panel.

3. Duplicate the sequence. In the new sequence, the text field disappears and the Edit tab is empty.

4. Close and re-open the sequence. The text field reappears.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a source text field within edit menu

Please add a source text edit field like you can within a mogrt file.

I find essential graphics arrow tool And text tool alittle trigger happy for users to accidentally move the position of the text or create another text field should they try to select the text for editing.

Hopefully having a source text Field limits users to only change the text to completely idiot proof it.

I've tried doing this within mogrt, however having trouble with limitions on font weighting and Font selection not available.

If this option was available in regular essential titles UI then it would…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Track a place in the video and attatch a graphic or title to it

Ability to TRACK an object or point in a video and ATTACH a TITLE of GRAPHIC to it (without going to after effects)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base