Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to be able to get a list of all the fonts being used in a Premiere Pro project without having to search and open each asset.

I'd like to be able to get a list of all the fonts being used in a Premiere Pro project without having to search and open each asset individually. Sometimes, if a font is missing, PP will take a long time to load a project, and then only allows a default font to be used without allowing me to choose a replacement. it would be nice to be able to find which asset contains the missing font and replace with a new font in the event I don't have the original font to install.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Essential graphics scale when changing sequence frame size

When I change the frame size for a sequence, essential graphics are scaled proportionally. I can see what sometimes this would be handy but sometimes it really isn't and the scaling doesn't always work that well. It would be nice if this was an option much like the scaling of motion effects is not an option.

An example - ff you change the ratio of a sequence then the graphics scale badly if they are made up of multiple layers. I've attached screenshots of a 1080x1080 seq changed to 1920x1080. I want the graphics to stay the same size and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adjustment layers in After Effects authored mogrt files.

For titles or graphics that sit on footage, I often apply tints, blurs and other effects to obscure the background image.

Currently, as I understand, adjustment layers do not have an effect on media outside of the mogrt.

It would be fantastic if we could include adjustment layers in AE authored mogrt files, which then effect the footage on layers below when used in Premiere.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do you make sure that Essential Graphics templates used in finished projects will work in the future?

Hi,
    I imagine me taking a finished projects (years old) to amend it once again. How can I be sure that all the Essential Graphics templates used in this project then will still exist?
    Is this possibly the solution?
    Is it correct, that all the EG templates data are stored together in the same folder like the project?
    e.g. Folder „Project“ includes a folder with „Motion Graphics Template Media“
    Thanks
    Thomas

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop Legacy Title from changing its layout every time I edit TEXT!

The Text Editing windows always open in the most AWKWARD and unusable layout. Why ? The property panel barely visible and I have to expand it again. Same with the tools, actions and panels. All of them are arranged in the most un-friendly way.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug report: Data-driven Motion Graphics templates don’t show values in Premiere Pro 13.1.2 (German language version)

Data-driven Motion Graphics templates aren’t useable in the German language version of Premiere Pro 13.1.2 because the values defined in the internal or external (CSV/TSV) spreadsheet are not being displayed/used in the program monitor nor in the rendered video. This also applies to Media Encoder (German language version). With the English (North America) language versions the problem does not exist. Maybe other localizations and other Adobe Apps are affected, I didn’t investigate on that.

Steps to reproduce:
    In the German language version of Premiere Pro open “Essential Graphics” and search for free data-driven Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock (select…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please allow synced adobe fonts to work all motion graphics

I have motion graphics that work, some that do not. Some of which are provided by adobe. I have the font robotoitalic and roboto condensed that will not work with motion graphic titles. I can use the font while creating a legacy title. I need to use this motion graphic. I know others that can do this no problem. I have spent countless hours with support and everyone tells me sorry they cant help. here is a screen shot showing. I blacked out confidential info.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Emoji support in motion graphics templates

We love the essential graphics template feature, however our creators are very keen to put emojis into the editable text fields, and mix emojis with standard characters. Currently, the emojis never render for us (on Macs, not sure if different on Windows), it just leaves a space where an emoji character has been entered.

It would be great to support emojis in these text fields, as the videos we create are primarily designed for social media and an audience that increasingly communicates with emojis.

We're not fussed which emoji font is used for those characters - choosing a specific emoji…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add support for Thai Text

Want to have a Leading to be changed in some of text.
    Just like this in Thai word "ก่อน" Its should look like the right one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. "Shutter Angle" adjustment for Essential Graphics' transform function.

Please add a "Shutter Angle" adjustment to the Essential Graphics' transform function, similar to how the regular Transform effect works. This is useful for adding natural motion blur to animated layers within the Essential Graphics Panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hey, don't replace all my titles in a custom font with, um, AGENCY FB

I moved from a previous computer, reinstalled the fonts on my new computer, and yet, I now have to go through all my previous videos and change this back. What gives? Which of these categories do you acutally read? Because 'costing me hours of my life' isn't one, I'm just going to go with Essential Graphics. Christ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug report - problem importing Mortg file animations into EG folder.

running windows 10 & cc 2019. I can see the animations but cannot drag onto the timeline. I have tried a number of times to install to see if this fixes the problem by dropping the folder into the following location AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates/ but still no joy. Please can you outline steps to remedy thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Essential Graphics: Default on "Edit" rather than "Browse"

Please let us see the Edit tab first when we arrive in Essential Graphics panel rather than Browse. 99% of the time, we use the panel for altering text, not browsing through templates.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. essential graphics folders

Please bring back the ability to organize the Essential Graphics tab (in the user interface) with folders! When it used frequently, it turns into a huge mess and it is difficult to find specific templates.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug: text box too small. Cuts off g

The essential graphics panel seems to cut off certain letters if only one line of text is written, essentially cutting off the very bottom of lower case "g" "p" and other letters that go below the normal text line. The only workaround for this i've been able to find is to hit return and add a second blank line of text, but that makes using alignment tools more difficult. Please expand the text box slightly to make sure this doesn't happen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Essential Graphics doesn't work in Premiere Pro 2019 CC

In both Premiere Pro 2018 CC and in Premiere Pro 2019 CC “Essential Graphics” doesnt work. When I drag and drop a Template in the Timeline pannel the “fx” is colored gray. The Program pannel shows no text, even when I scrub the Timeruler from beginning till the end of the Graphic sequence. When I hit the “Edit”button, the Essential Graphics pannel shows an empty black text rectangle, Transform and Responsive Design - Time.

I’ve uninstalled Premiere Pro two times, downloaded the latest updates, but it doesn’t fix the “Essential Graphics” problem. My laptop runs on Windows 10. Is this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make essential graphics title icon invisible

Can you please make the essential graphics icon invisible if one hasn't actually entered text into it? I guarantee you, no one wants that little grey A symbol thing as part of their video. Sometimes I click in the program monitor to select it, and unwittingly I add this little icon to my image. It's not necessary, you can just have the blue box appear when we click into the screen and if nothing is entered, that doesn't show up inadvertently on screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bug fix for cross-platform operability

Cross-platform operability issue - new to latest update. On a Windows PC, I cannot edit the text of a MOGRT that was created on a Mac. The functionality of clicking on the MOGRT text in the program monitor doesn't work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base