Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let fonts and their attributes be accessible even when Photoshop is opened.

Noticed when Photoshop (20.0.2 release) and PrPro (14.0.0, build 572) were both open, I could not change fonts and anything related to fonts when using most any graphic template. When I closed Photoshop, I could use the font and font attributes in Premiere.

I am on a PC, Windows 10 Pro version 1909 using an (older) i7 CPU, 64 GB RAM, GeForce 1060.

This may not be a bug, but just how MOGRTS work by having access to fonts only when nothing else is opened. Weird!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. render and replace to background render in encoder

Essential Graphics need additional Pre-rendering options to cover on the background the whole thing pre-rendering or pre caching not to have it played back and forward until it caches
    would be nice to have rendere and replace option going on on the background via the media encoder

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Full justify text doesn't actually fully align text

Have drawn a text box and clicked fully justify text, but the left side of the box doesn't justify... see photo ;) I have to create another box to manually align the middle line of text... PP 13.1.4 OSX Mojave

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need ability to copy/paste Master Text Styles across Multiple Clips please!

If you decide to make a change to the design of a text item and have multiple layers of text, you have to create a new Master Text Style and go back and apply it one by one to each layer! Would love to have Essential Graphics included in Paste Attributes, as Essential Sound is now.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auto-display properties of the top most layer in the Essential Graphics panel when selecting a clip

Whenever I select a graphic clip to edit in the Essential Graphics panel I have to click to select it in the panel before I can see any of the properties. I understand that this is so I can choose to select different layers within the Essential Graphics panel — but PLEASE just have it automatically display the properties of the top most layer.

Most of the time those graphics will only have one layer (e.g. a text overlay), so that empty intermediary panel requiring an extra click to select it is redundant.

If I AM using the layers feature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback to us. We appreciate that effort, so we try to read and evaluate all of our users’ requests.

Selected Graphics (e.g. the Graphic track item in the Timeline) have their own properties for Transform, Responsive Design – Time, and Roll. These are things that happen to the whole Graphic and are different from any Layer properties. So if we show the top Layer properties right away then there won’t be a way to see or use these whole-Graphic properties. If you are seeing an empty EGP > Edit tab with a Graphic selected, then that is a bug we need to try to repro and fix. The only time the Edit tab should be blank is when no Graphic is selected in the Timeline.

Also, relatively few of our Factory or Stock mogrts (as well as custom ones I’ve made…

8. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular: a) add all the "fill types" for text and strokes…
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Premiere Pro produces a 90% size image when video clip is transferred from import to timeline

I processed the same video clip in another package (FILMORA) and there was no size distortion.

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere Pro and there was no difference in imported video clip and timeline size in the upper right panel.

I, therefore concluded that the recent upgraded Premiere Pro had a "bug."

Your comments, Please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.

Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.
    I think it's an unneeded step to have to switch to essential graphics just to do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cannot render & replace mogrt in a 1080x1080 sequence

I get "unable to match frame size" when trying to render&replace a mogrt created in AE. Since the mogrt has an alpha channel I chose Cineform with alpha. The sequence as well as the mogrt itself are 1080x1080.

Specs
    - PrPro cc2019 13.1.4
    - AE 16.1.2
    - PC Win10
    - Processor: Intel Xeon W-2155 3.30 GHz 3.31 GHz
    - NVIDIA Quadro P4000
    - Apps on C drive
    - Footage on a fast D drive (internal). Don't know really how to check it but I think it's Avago mr9460i SCSI Disk device

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. legacy title bug

Legacy Tile HUGE BUGS
    None of the title tools, preferences or any other windows are able to be docked to the legacy title any longer after the latest update. FIX ASAP

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. center text

The text tool has some serious shortcomings, notably it seems impossible to resize the borders of a text box once it has been created, and the centering tools in Effect Controls and Essential Graphics do not center text.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Master Graphic properties cannot be edited in ECP

If you create a graphic using the graphics dropdown menu, and then upgrade it to a master graphic, it can no longer be edited using the Effect controls window and only in the Essential graphics window if you drag it onto the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: Background to text with Korean font too large

I'm using a Korean font from Adobe fonts for Korean subtitles. It shows space under the actual text (I know some fonts do this for some reason) but this causes the Background to be too large at its minimum size. If it were possible to enter negative numbers that would be good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MOGRT - Add option to auto-update all timeline instances.

Currently updated MOGRTs (Motion Graphic Templates) do not automatically update their associated timeline instances.
    To update timeline instances requires selecting the affected items, and Alt- or Option-Dragging to the timeline.

Taking a step back, making updates to MOGRTs that originate in After Effects requires a number of steps to update see those updates in Premiere:
    - Make change in AE
    - Export from AE through the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel)
    - MOGRTS not exported to a shared library from AE must be imported through PPro-side EGP (using shared libraries saves this step)
    - And finally updating sequence instances requires first…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Poor text quality during playback

Text quality is terrible during playback unless 'high quality playback' is selected but doing so adds additional burden on the system.

I just want my text to look like it wasn't created in Microsoft Paint when I play it back in a room full of clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base