Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT MOTION GRAPHIC IN MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS "MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR"

i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT GRAPHICS FROM ESSENTIAL GRAPHIC TO MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to copy effects on essential graphic clips

Right now if I copy an effect and paste it on another EG the type and words and everything else pastes. not only the effect.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

Ability to upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. displayName bug for checkbox properties in Motion Graphics Templates via Extendscript

When accessing the properties of a Motion Graphics Template clip via Extenscript, the 'displayName' property for checkboxes / booleans shows up blank / empty. Other property types, such as sliders, color pickers, text etc.. all seems to show up fine.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Interpolate between Source Text keyframes

Please add interpolation between Source Text keyframes, including kerning. (edited form original user description - see comments)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Snap in Program Monitor

While moving a clip in Program Monitor, snap in the border of the Program Monitor. Also snap in the border of other clips that are in the same place.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Single-element text layers should import to AE as layers, not precomps.

(I was told by the AE team that Premiere was actually the place to address this.)

When importing a Premiere timeline with text layers into AE, all text layers, even those with a single piece of text with default settings, comes into AE as an untrimmed precomp, which is extremely tedious to work with. I understand that graphics elements like this essentially are comps in Premiere already, but it's be delightful if there were a way to extract that info to make the push to AE more user-friendly.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Separate Align & Distribute

The current Align/Distribute in the Essential Graphics panel only works on content contained within a single text/graphics "container." But if I want to align multiple text containers, I can't. I often make multiple text containers for corporate videos so that the text can fade in independently. But I have to align them all by eye or math.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them.

TKS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bullet Points and Number lists when doing text in essential graphics

When formatting text it would be nice and a time saver to be able to select bullet points or number lists for the text.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

Essential Graphics text asset causing Premiere to freeze.

I created a simple text template in the AE, via the Essential Graphics panel, containing a texture (.png) and a layer of text with luma matte.

The template included scale and position controls for both the texture and text layer.

Applying the asset (Motion Graphics Template Media) in a Premiere sequence is editable and responsive for the first few actions, but soon causes the application to freeze.

I tried limiting the use of position controls, and resizing and trying different formats of the still image, but Premiere still crashes under every circumstance.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Selecting Title graphics crash PP

The only way to use title graphics in PP now is for me to create the title effect then immediately nest and render it. Otherwise, the program crashes the moment the title graphic clip is selected.

Please fix this bug.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add shadows to images-from-file

The previous (now legacy) titler, allowed for shadows under images from file.... this is not possible with essential graphics.

Please add it. Drop shadows are very important for readability, and too many logos/graphics include text that I cannot add a drop shadow to.

Thanks.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. shift-drag vertex alignment with pen tool on shapes

Unlike AE PR is totally lacking in the ability to modify shape layer vertexes with forced horizontal or vertical alignment when using the pen tool and dragging while holding shift.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Essential Graphics - Notch sliders (jump to only whole numbers)

Using the sliders often doesn't output the right number, especially if it's for a slider meant to pick between different options (say look 1, 2, or 3). It's fine if I manually enter the value, but people tend to want to use the sliders.

I'm already using Math.floor to get rid of decimals, but putting the slider between 2 and 3 still tends to not output the expected number (2 in this case).

I'd like be able to set a slider to snap to integers so that people are able to use the sliders without issue. That could be an…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mogrt is too easy to share

I am a designer. The future of MGT must be mainstream. It speeds up the production of video and is easy to use. But now mogrt is easily pirated after purchase. Can you solve this piracy issue as soon as possible?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Essential Graphics template, Quote Box, not accepting text

Hello,

I hope that this reaches the right people at Adobe.

The template 'Quote Box' in Essential Graphics appears to have a bug and is not accepting text for the main text box.

The 'author' text input works perfectly but the main window does not accept typed text or text that has been copied and pasted.

Clicking 'Align Right Text' brings up the user text but it is right justified. Trying to rectify this by clicking 'Align Text Center' or 'Align Text Left' brings new problems displaying the template.

Please fix.

Thanks in advance

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Changing a text layer's Leading affects the whole block of text

It is impossible to set the leading of individual lines in a block of text. For example, if I have three lines of text, if I put the cursor on the first line and adjust the Leading, the line spacing of all three lines changes (I have line breaks/returns at the end of each line - there is no wrap). I have tried selecting the entire line, selecting two lines - pretty much every kind of selection - but adjusting the Leading ALWAYS affects ALL the text. It's impossible to adjust only one line's Leading.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. essential graphics

Hi, I just wanted to report a bug that I am experiencing in the new Premiere Pro v13 update.

The fonts from our custom made essential graphics aren't carrying over from v12 to v13. We had to rollback to v12 get our fonts working. We even reinstalled our mogrt files to see if the fonts would work. Still no luck. May be an AE to Premiere thing. But just wanted to let you know we had no problems when doing it in v12, but couldn't get the fonts to work in v13.

What it was doing: It would take the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base