Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow user to organize ES with categorized sub-folders

Easily create Library categories inside of Premiere like "Lower Thirds, Overlays, Full Screen, 1-Line, 2-Line, Multi-line," etc., instead of scrolling through a mass amount of layouts that aren't what I'm looking for. If I know I need to put "We guarantee your satisfaction on all of our products," I would want to look inside a sub-library called something like (3-4 line text). Or, if I just needed a name key, "David Jones, Business Owner," I could compile all the 1-2 line text MOGRTs into a folder called "Name Keys."

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Font formatting from older MOGRTs broken in 2019 Premiere (Ex: All caps TT)

If a user created MOGRTS that were made with font formating (all caps, all caps with smaller cap lower case, faux bold & italic), and in some situations the font family all default when bringing 2018 MOGRT files into 2019 timeline. So for example:

WHEN I SELECTED "TT" FOR ALL CAPS IN MAKING MY 2018 MOGRT TEMPLATE...

If when I made the template I typed in lower case and chose "TT" to cap all, in my Premiere 2019 project using the MOGRT it displays like this instead...

When I selected "TT" for all caps in making my template...

Also in…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mogrt from Adobe Stock to be identified as compatible versions

I've tried to use Adobe Stock data driven mogrt in Premiere Pro CC19 13.0.1 with no luck. Progression window "Fails : @ 0" (and I cannot find this error reference around the web).

I tried from the CC libraries, from the Adobe Stock web page, I even tried to use them in After Effects, read about the place they should be used but still no success.

This should all be easy. Any hint would help.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" essential graphics template crashes Premiere when added to any sequence

I purchased the "Clean Pop Down Lower Third" template from Adobe Stock for Essential Graphics.

If I drag it into any sequence, the loading dialogue hangs at 15% and then Premiere itself hangs. It never recovers and then crashes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG: Essential Graphics FCP XML translation 13.x -> 12.x resizes text

I updated a project from 12.x to 13.x, then for compatibility with another editor wanted to move back to 12.x. I had a few selects string outs to move back, so I exported them as FCP XML - simple, one layer of video, two audio, with a layer of Essential Graphics text on V2. When I imported these into 12.x, every Essential Graphics text layer clip had been reformatted with larger type, and positioned offscreen. However, I screen capped the EG panel in 13.x and compared it to what was in 12.x, and the numbers and font weight - everything…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why are some fonts (Apple Braille, for instance) available in PS and AE but not in PP?

Why are some fonts (Apple Braille, for instance) available in PS and AE but not in PP? Trying to enter title in PP-essential graphics and I get zilch, but font is listed and works fine in all other products.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please allow us to keyframe parameters from AE inside of the Essential Graphics panel, it would be powerful.

having something like this would honestly make the whole essential graphics workflow incredibly powerful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Change font in multiple titles (Like in After Effects)

A problem many of us have had for years is the inability to change font attributes en masse to a series of titles, like you can do in After Effects.

It's increasingly common in quick turnaround web content to subtitle everything. But if a producer wants to change a font, you can't just click on all of the fonts to change an attribute, like the weight of the font or kerning, all at once.

Right now if you're working in premiere you have to change each title individually, which is an incredible waste of time.

It's simple to do in…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT MOTION GRAPHIC IN MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS "MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR"

i AM NOT ABLE TO IMPORT GRAPHICS FROM ESSENTIAL GRAPHIC TO MY TIMELINE. IT SAYS MOTION GRAPHIC IMPORT ERROR.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Be able to copy effects on essential graphic clips

Right now if I copy an effect and paste it on another EG the type and words and everything else pastes. not only the effect.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

Ability to upgrade After Effects Motion Graphic Templates to master graphics in Premiere Pro.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. displayName bug for checkbox properties in Motion Graphics Templates via Extendscript

When accessing the properties of a Motion Graphics Template clip via Extenscript, the 'displayName' property for checkboxes / booleans shows up blank / empty. Other property types, such as sliders, color pickers, text etc.. all seems to show up fine.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Essential graphics panel crashes - Low level exception

I have a recurring bug. Windows 10 Pro, 12.1 - updated today - Premiere. EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti

I was going to show you how slow EGP is when typing in text, it lags by more and more seconds until I'm watching my letters appears about 10 seconds after I typed them. Co-incidentally it crashed as I was recording it. It does this multiple times a day. Footage is MTS files

Type: MPEG Movie
    File Size: 3.99 GB
    Image Size: 1920 x 1080
    Frame Rate: 25.00
    Source Audio Format: 48000 Hz - compressed - 6 channels
    Project Audio Format:…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Interpolate between Source Text keyframes

Please add interpolation between Source Text keyframes, including kerning. (edited form original user description - see comments)

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Snap in Program Monitor

While moving a clip in Program Monitor, snap in the border of the Program Monitor. Also snap in the border of other clips that are in the same place.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Single-element text layers should import to AE as layers, not precomps.

(I was told by the AE team that Premiere was actually the place to address this.)

When importing a Premiere timeline with text layers into AE, all text layers, even those with a single piece of text with default settings, comes into AE as an untrimmed precomp, which is extremely tedious to work with. I understand that graphics elements like this essentially are comps in Premiere already, but it's be delightful if there were a way to extract that info to make the push to AE more user-friendly.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Separate Align & Distribute

The current Align/Distribute in the Essential Graphics panel only works on content contained within a single text/graphics "container." But if I want to align multiple text containers, I can't. I often make multiple text containers for corporate videos so that the text can fade in independently. But I have to align them all by eye or math.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them.

TKS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bullet Points and Number lists when doing text in essential graphics

When formatting text it would be nice and a time saver to be able to select bullet points or number lists for the text.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base