Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put back Dropping EG objects into the Project Panel

Please refer to the most recent comments in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2310391?start=40&tstart=0, regarding the need to put back the ability to drag-and-drop Essential Graphics objects from the timeline into the Project Panel or one of its bins. First, it makes it much easier for a solo, non-team-based video producer like me to track all of my assets in a video. (Since this ability was recently taken out, I have to manually search my entire timeline to manage the different EG assets I have placed in it. Plus, I can no longer organize them easily using bins.) Second, it allows me to create…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. typing text keyboard shortcuts

Running Premiere Pro version 12.1.1 for macOS I get a bug when trying to type text in the program window. Occasionally, when the text box is highlighted and enabled so I can write inside it, typing anything doesn't actually add text - it activates keyboard shortcuts.

For instance, I was trying to add a comma into a simple text and instead of adding the comma it inserted a clip from the source window into the timeline.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Essencial Graphics is excellent, but there's a little issue...

When I use the function of replacing the clip for an After Effects composition, any After Effects based Essential Graphics doesn't work and Premiere displays: "This Motion graphics template was created in After effects. To use this template in Premiere Pro, please Install After Effects (trial or licence) and retry." (the image of this error box is attached below).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the essential graphics work flow.

Text not the same size in Premier once I have imported it from After effects. I make a lower third in after effects and my text is all good. As soon as I import the mogrt to premier the text is a different size.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the p

Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implementing the "old" text-tool/expanding the text-tool

Please consider implementing the older, extensive text-tool into the new regular text tool, so that it can be operated/activated with shortcuts.
    The old Tool was quite usable, with ist ability to save presets and work on the text with Colors, textures etc. It has a lot of room to Play around in. Sometimes it even eliminated the Need to Change to AE. Still, both worked nicely together.
    Though it still can be accessed, it is now hidden somewhere in the menus. If it could be actrivated with a shortcut, it would make the workflow much faster and untuitive.
    Thanks for…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Polygon tool

Premiere Pro should have a polygon tool like in Illustrator, in addition to the rectangle, ellipse, and pen tools.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Integrate a 3D tracker

You should track an object to attach some basic 3d objects or titles to it

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stroke blur in essential graphics.

We need more options for color, strokes and shadows in essential graphics

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Changing a text layer's Leading affects the whole block of text

It is impossible to set the leading of individual lines in a block of text. For example, if I have three lines of text, if I put the cursor on the first line and adjust the Leading, the line spacing of all three lines changes (I have line breaks/returns at the end of each line - there is no wrap). I have tried selecting the entire line, selecting two lines - pretty much every kind of selection - but adjusting the Leading ALWAYS affects ALL the text. It's impossible to adjust only one line's Leading.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Essential Graphics has no way to negative scale in essential graphic panel

Cannot Negative scale item in Essential graphics panel or in effect panel.

have a video file Im using as a tag rendered out of AE (as i cant seem to dynamic link and have Premiere pack that with the graphic)
    I want to use it in the 4 corners for a locator for a weekly broadcast television thing. Cannot negative scale properties below 100%

Current workaround is applying flip effects seperate in a less than ideal situation.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Better type setting

EG is a lot better than the stone-age tool for type from before, but I would really like the "Metrics/Optical" option too.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug with new Title Tool. Old titler (Ctrl+t) works fine. Can't change font on-the-fly, by pressing "Up" and "Down" keys.

When you press the up and down arrow keys to change fonts in the Font Family menu, the Character panel displays the preview of the current font. Fixed for AE CC2018. Thank You! But in the premiere the problem still remained.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Essential graphics to have input source

So that you could feed in the source (track or clip on the timeline) and use it as a plugin for that source.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Graphics Panel Broken Font Bug Report

Premiere has a lot of default options for fonts, but sometimes I like installing fonts not found in typekit. The font I use for my company logo and branding is "Nordica Hairline" which can be found here - https://www.dafont.com/nordica.font

The font works fine in applications such as photoshop, illustrator, and after effects. However, when accessing it in the essential graphics panel, premiere seems to add an extra "A" at the end of the text box. The character is uneditable and does not go away. This problem exists in both the April update as well as the previous version. Not sure…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Damaged collected file if contain multi MOGERT Layers

if we collect a project file contain many layers of motion graphic template, (.aegraphic) it give a corrupted file (.prproj) so there are no way to automatically relink the (.aegraphic), please fix that.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base