Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please let me use motion templates without rendering. Rendering takes forever when using 25+ motion templates

If I want to add a motion template to my video I it is in a red line. This means I have lag. I have the best PC there is so it should play without any lag at the beginning. It does not. Now I have to render the part of the motion template first before I can see it without any lag.

Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Font Issues

The apparent bug fix for font issues, solved nothing in v12.1.1. Active fonts is Suitcase Fusion v8 do NOT show up in Premiere Pro. Those fonts work in other Adobe products like Photoshop and Illustrator but not PP or AE.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an easy way to make/use text presets!

Back when I used Premiere Pro CC2014 there was a button in the text tool which gave us a preset menu. There you could save the current text as a preset and then use it in every project just by making a dummy text and applying the preset from before. It was one hotkey and like 2 clicks.

In the later versions, especially in CC2018 which I'm using currently, that text tool became the "legacy titler". Not only did the good text tool wander off in the dark corners of Premiere's settings, it also lost its feature to save and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Captions, Graphics & Titles woes

I'm not sure what is happening in the Backround at Adobe Universe. Title Tool in Premiere Pro was alsways a Kind of "Kindergarten" playground for developers and they never got it right. Now we have "Graphics" and some "Leagcy Title". I guess that this time developers and engineers at Adobe failed again to get this thing right. Working with Captions (Tool) is a nightmare failing to provide the right toolset and editing capabilities (Font editing, Spacing and so on), so this one is counting out absolutely.
    Heading over to the Graphics section, trying out to create captions there. Starting with…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe Stock Essential Graphics is not populating.

I am getting an error "No matching search results" when selecting Free or Premium Adobe Stock essential graphics. Need some help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug: Text properties label shows up in EG-panel (AE mogrt)

Hi,
    I am experiencing what I think is a bug in my AE exported mogrts in Premiere.
    I have several examples of creating panels with source text, sliders and comments where the label "text properties" will show up in the EG-panel in Premiere.

I've written about it here:https://forums.adobe.com/message/10964278#10964278

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug - Essential Graphics render low resolution on random frames

Essential Graphics (made in After Effects) sometimes jump to a low resolution during playback and render. Looks like quarter resolution at best. Sometimes it's just for scattered individual frames, other times it will render longer stretches at degraded quality. This only affects the graphic layer, the rest of the image is unaffected. The low quality frames look bad, but the flickering is what truly makes the results unusable.

I'm using full resolution on playback and pause, and I have "high quality playback" enabled.

It happens during playback and also in renders. It does not happen in export unless I render…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Arrows Please!!!

I do a ton of training in Premiere and every time I go to get an arrow it is such a pain. I do all of this real-time with my customer watching and she can't understand why arrows are so hard. Well, I really don't know??? Such a simple thing you would think, but no. When you have to draw one or use a template, you just look like an idiot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Resposive design time to respect slip and slide as well extend or trim by time with Ctrl/Alt etc

So there is a need to sometimes shift in time and sometimes cut the graphics animation a couple of frames and I can not do it without dragging the whole MoGRT to a timeline again and cut and trim it where it is needed. (when responsive design time is made on the MoGRT, of course)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Font sync problems with multi-version fonts: Unresolved

Fonts will not resolve when a font like "Bebas Neue" has so many versions. Can you please allow font substitution to at least choose the closest named font similar to the unresolved font? Why would it choose something like courier or monotype when it's no where close to the same name, family, style, or look. Especially when multiple versions of the font in question are installed in Windows 10. Please, can you fix?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Essential Graphics panel not refreshing when multiple sequences are open

I open a project that has a graphic in the sequence. The EGP (Edit tab) shows its properties, which include four layers. I then open a second project and select a graphic in its sequence. The EGP doesn't refresh to show the correct properties. Only after I go back to the first project and deselect the graphic in its sequence does the EGP finally display the correct properties for the selected graphic. I can reproduce this bug.

Attached file shows the first project open (top), the second project open but with the first project's graphic properties still appearing in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable Keyboard Shortcuts for Essential Graphics Text Properties and Font Styles!

I need to switch between bold and regular text. I would like to be able to use keyboard shortcuts to do this, but currently it is not possible. Currently, "faux bold" is the only option available for keyboard shortcuts, which won't work for me. It's wasting a significant amount of time using the mouse to highlight text and manually changing the style via the dropdown menu in Essential Graphics. This should be an exceedingly simple feature to implement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow Text Kerning in Essential Graphics / mogrts

Essential Graphics mogrts is a a great concept. But useless when you can't kern a poorly spaced title... :-/

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add shapes easily - without visiting the title tool!

Please, please, Adobe. Please have the shapes tool be an easy process. If I want to add a simple line, a box, circle, etc., it currently takes countless steps, including visiting the "title" tool.... Why shouldn't it be as simple as it is in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator?! After all, they are all made under the same brand. Thanks much in advance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vertical alignment of text for .mogrt

I haven't found an option when I'm using text in a frame to have the text vertically aligned from the bottom or the center.

As an exemple, in an interview, I'd love to just center the text frame, or make it start from the bottom.

For 1 line text, I place it where I want, but for text frames, if I'm OK "stacking" text from the bottom, in reality, it means i'd have to change mogrt if my question 3, 4, 5 or 6 lines long.

Or… I'd need to manually adjust the text height, which is less than precise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow replaceable images in motion graphics templates

It would be very useful to be able to have a placeholder image for a template that can be replaced from Premiere.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add the Align options to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

Please add the Align options (i.e., centre vertically/horizontally) to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Several options.

Please let us import separate type of fonts, pictures and put in the tool "transform" and "free transform" which can be found in Photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base