Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync and update .mogrt templates when changes are saved in After effects

If a client requires design changes for graphics templates that are already used in an edit, the current workflow is prohibitively tedious.
    You currently not only have to reinstall the template, you have to replace every existing instance in your edit, AND re-do ALL your edits to each one.

This makes the entire process meaningless, and might as well go back to creating individual graphics in AE.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Guide Layer Option for Premiere Pro

Similarly to After Effects, I would like the option to turn a layer into a guide layer that doesn't render. Immensely helpful for during a review process where a client doesn't want to see a bug, but allows for proper graphic build and layout design without having to remember to turn on/off the bug layer on each review export.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improved Motion Graphics Templates Text

There has been good development on motion graphics templates, which has been very useful for me! However, one thing that continues to be a pain in my neck is the lack of multi-line text boxes on the Premiere Pro side. If I create a specific text box in After Effects with the ability to take in multiple lines, it does not translate as well in Premiere when I open it. Instead of one large text box, it converts it to multiple single fields. For small texts, this isn't a problem. But for longer text blocks that have indents and line…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding adjustment layers to layers within Essential Graphics

I am trying to have graphics over a 'frosted glass' effect. currently I build an adjustment layer to go between the video and graphic. I would like for the glass layer (adjustment layer) to be added to the essential graphic layers so I can make that responsive to grow with the size of the text.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keyframe Slider in Essential Graphics

Please allow us to keyframe sliders in essential graphics.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Titles tool bug

Some times when i create titles with the title tool, they disappear if i use any effect on them (like mask etc.)
    when it happens i can only use legacy titles.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Edit mutiple titles at once.

The possibility to edit multiple titles at once. As simple as selecting all titles, go to the edit tab in essential graphics and do the changes affecting all selected titles. If the selected titles have different setting (size, font etc), then they all change to the new settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fonts replaced in essential graphics through media encoder

Fonts in my essential graphics title are replaced with system font when I render through the media encoder. When I render directly out of Premiere, the correct font is used. The essential graphics template comes from adobe stock. I've seen more bugs like this reported but not the difference in using the media encoder or not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. EGP keyboard shortcuts

There are relatively few keyboard shortcuts for the Essential Graphics Panel, the EGP.

There are a TON of k-shorts still available for the legacy Titler!

We need to have all those k-shorts used for the legacy Titler available for the EGP both for speed of general work and also to make them available to all the X-box, Orbweaver Chroma, and other such tools for faster production work. Those devices need k-shorts to be able to activate things in an app.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS FUNCIONALITY

There are two in inconveniences when inserting and editing motion graphics templates in premiere pro:

• There is no way to change fonts from imported/downloaded templates, even those from Adobe Stock;

• There is no more folder explore since the PP 2018 version.

I ask for those possibilities to be implemented: font/type editing whitin a motion graphic template Text options and folder organization (as it was in PP 2017) when selecting a template. Those changes would make the process faster, considering that as it is now, we have to open a .mogrt file in After Effects, change each fonts and export it…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outtro doesn't work with essential graphics

Great, you added protected regions. BUT, they don't work great.
    You can't control where the region goes, which I've seen Some people post somewhere, but I couldn't find it (which is why this voting system kind of sucks), but the Outtro doesn't work at all.

Please SHOW where the protected region is, in premiere. This will help us know what's happening. It doesn't seem like you're Actually defining a protected region as intro/outtro though. It might just be a faster way to help AE assume where you're putting it? Not sure about that, but anyway, if a region is at…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Serious issues with Mogrt Template

I try to use this mogrt template: http://www.premieregal.com/store/minimal-title-pack but every time I load it into the essential graphics panel and then to the timeline it overloads the system and doesn't let me change the settings. All the titles appear at the same time and I cannot edit them separately.
    This issue seems not to appear on Mac but only in Windows (I use Win10, Premiere Pro CC 2018 & 2019).

Can you please figure out what the heck this is and fix it asap? Thank you very much!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MOGRTS don't always show up in the Essential Graphics Panel. Can this be fixed?

Fix the Mogrts import feature. It's not working all the time. I've run into this a couple of times. It imports and does not show up. If I try to import again, it says "Overwrite?"
    Windows 10 CC2018
    I've got a ton in my panel, but sometimes I'll run into some that won't import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow centered pinning in essential graphics

Seems that you can pin one text line to another on 2 x vertical and 2 x horizontal anchor points. But if you use 2 then the scaling is affected. If you use just one then you cannot keep two text elements centred.

Needs work

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: Font menu not sorted Alphabetically

The font menus throughout Premiere do not sort font names alphabetically. I'm sure this comes down to what type of font they are, but this needs to be better managed. It makes fonts really hard to find.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Title Drop Shadow Color Picker doesn't automatically highlight the hex field

This is a little QoL thing, but in most Adobe Color Picker tools I use, as soon as it pulls up, the field for hex values (i.e. #171717) is automatically selected so I can quickly type in a number.
    For whatever reason this is not the case when choosing colors with the new Title tool.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to set a default font for new text in preferences/synced settings

Using latest Premiere Pro on Mac, when creating new text it currently defaults to Minion Pro font. Every time I start a new project or new editing session I change it to Arial since it's easier to read - often just using these as temporary labels when starting a project and organizing footage, not as actual title design which we do later in AE. Not a huge deal just adds another tiny bit of work that adds up over time. Would be great if I could set Arial as my default font, and also as my fallback font for when…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. wrong timecode essential graphic when i upgrade to master graphic

i found an issue when i simply do the "upgrade to master graphic" on my text animation. Here's my workflow:

On my timeline i start to write text and shapes. Then i start to animate it. When i'm ready i save it to my personal library as backup. Everything works well. But, if i need to upgrade this essential graphic to master graphic on my project, i found a big issue on timecode: for example, my essential graphic it's five 5 seconds long. When i upgrade to master graphic, this new "shape" clip it's 12 hours long, and my animation…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Essential Graphics Group Bug

Premiere Pro CC 2019 is misplacing the Essential Graphics groups that I'm creating in After Effects CC 2019. It doesn't seem to be affecting the functionality of the property controls inside those groups, but it's a little frustrating in terms of organization.

In the screenshot from Premiere, you can see that the "Position Y" group is embedded in the "Position X" group...but I did not set it up that way in After Effects.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base