Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add shapes easily - without visiting the title tool!

Please, please, Adobe. Please have the shapes tool be an easy process. If I want to add a simple line, a box, circle, etc., it currently takes countless steps, including visiting the "title" tool.... Why shouldn't it be as simple as it is in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator?! After all, they are all made under the same brand. Thanks much in advance.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vertical alignment of text for .mogrt

I haven't found an option when I'm using text in a frame to have the text vertically aligned from the bottom or the center.

As an exemple, in an interview, I'd love to just center the text frame, or make it start from the bottom.

For 1 line text, I place it where I want, but for text frames, if I'm OK "stacking" text from the bottom, in reality, it means i'd have to change mogrt if my question 3, 4, 5 or 6 lines long.

Or… I'd need to manually adjust the text height, which is less than precise…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug: text box too small. Cuts off g

The essential graphics panel seems to cut off certain letters if only one line of text is written, essentially cutting off the very bottom of lower case "g" "p" and other letters that go below the normal text line. The only workaround for this i've been able to find is to hit return and add a second blank line of text, but that makes using alignment tools more difficult. Please expand the text box slightly to make sure this doesn't happen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow replaceable images in motion graphics templates

It would be very useful to be able to have a placeholder image for a template that can be replaced from Premiere.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add the Align options to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

Please add the Align options (i.e., centre vertically/horizontally) to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Several options.

Please let us import separate type of fonts, pictures and put in the tool "transform" and "free transform" which can be found in Photoshop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Convert After Effects essential titles to master in Premiere

It would be good to have the possibility of converting After Effects essential graphics titles to master to have the title available in Project window. This could give us the possibility of changing one master title and automatically update all those titles on the timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. copy keyframes in essential graphics

It would be great to be able to copy opacity keyframes in essential graphics. What i'm trying to do is create multiple lines of text within the essential graphics panel. If i want to fade in the first one i can make the opacity keyframes go from 0 to 100 to fade it in. Now I want to copy those keyframes to the other lines of text. when i copy them they don't paste into the other lines they will only paste in the original text. It would be a great time saver to be able to copy and paste…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MOGRT font change bug

Whenever the font is changed, the MOGRT doesn't update anymore in the timeline. It is stuck on the current frame. After the text got changed to something else it works again, but if we change it back to the first text it is stuck again. The last bit looks like a caching issue.

If the user enters its desired text first and then chooses the font he will be stuck with the frozen frame forever.

To add to this, if I use a MOGRT created with AE CC2018 the font used in the MOGRT is changed - why? There is…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. premiere pro 2019 doesn't have red bound box around text

When using title tool, text doesn't have a cursor to see where you are nor can you click the text bringing up the red box to move text freely. Worked fine on 2018, please fix, this is very essential to my use of the program.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Essential Graphics elements glitch into after effects compositions in Premiere Pro

Hi have used Essetial Graphics export tool in After Effects, and when I've added it to a sequence in Premiere Pro for some reason a few frames form this graphics element appears in a few frames of each linked AE comp on any of my PP project files.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. MOGRT Bug - Font Size Change

When I try to enable only the size and faux styles in the text properties when creating a MOGRT it doesn't work. I can't change the size of the text in Premiere, but if I enable all 3 options then they all work.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. per Character Text Features for AE MoGRTs

While Font changes are now possible, AE MoGRTs are still restricted to a single set of Font Characteristics for all text characters. Please allow discrete selection of characters for applying per character features.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Copy just the values for titles (or other effects)

I have for example ten titles in a movie and then I want to make the font just a little smaller - of course in all of them. I have to go in every of these ten titles and change the values, maybe have to click to repositioning it in the middle of the clip. Which means, I have to click, open the values, have to scroll, open a few times this stupid Masterformat menue which is way to away to have any use for this case. There is sadly no way I can see to do this one time…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bigger font preview size options (like in Photoshop)

Photoshop has an option in Preferences -> Interface -> UI Font Size (tiny, small, medium, large) to change preview font sizes.

Why doesn't Premiere?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manual Kerning Not Working

Manual kerning (using option + arrow key) is no longer working in Adobe Premiere 2018. Please fix. This is essential for character spacing and very time consuming to not have working.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Shapes in Essential Graphics

We need more control in Essential Graphics!

The ability to create and manipulate shapes; ie triangles, arrows, stars, etc... Also, there are still a lot of bugs when it comes to aligning multiple lines of text.

Seriously Adobe... Don't you listen to your customers AT ALL?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Guide Layer Option for Premiere Pro

Similarly to After Effects, I would like the option to turn a layer into a guide layer that doesn't render. Immensely helpful for during a review process where a client doesn't want to see a bug, but allows for proper graphic build and layout design without having to remember to turn on/off the bug layer on each review export.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base